Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

I found another beta Pokemon to add, but I'm having trouble getting access to it.

In the German Ruby Debug version choosing the "Make bases (to max)" option fills in all Secret Base slots with a dummy trainer that always has a single Treecko at Level 5 holding a Master Ball. Each dummy trainer has a random trainer class, Trainer ID, and Secret ID, so each Treecko is technically different. You can see this info using Trigger's PC, but since the tool is meant for legitimate users I can't extract it. PKHeX doesn't even support Gen 3 Secret Bases so I can't extract the Treecko with that either.

You have to recreate the data because it's not stored as a full pk3 (see Secret Base structure). Even doing a RAM dump during a battle won't help because the data won't be complete or in the right order either.

The OT is your OT + a letter from A - S, it's not set to Debug, I just named him that way when I created the save.

252 - GECKARBOR - C4A800000001.pk3

• Like 2

I knew about the Treecko for a couple months now. I was curious to see if there was anything secret base related. But I knew it didn't keep the Pokemon's entire data and didn't think it would be possible to dump it so I never bothered. 

10 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

What about using cheat codes to catch it?

Wouldn't it just be an illegally caught Treecko? I'm guessing it would probably just have your OT/ID and not that of the secret base trainer. 

1 minute ago, HaxAras said:

I knew about the Treecko for a couple months now. I was curious to see if there was anything secret base related. But I knew it didn't keep the Pokemon's entire data and didn't think it would be possible to dump it so I never bothered. 

Wouldn't it just be an illegally caught Treecko? I'm guessing it would probably just have your OT/ID and not that of the secret base trainer. 

Ah right, I forgot about that, darn :/

22 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Can you tell me please the RAM offset location of that Pokemon?

I mean it's not the same as Wild Pokemon?

0x02024708

0x00 - 0x01	Species
0x0C - 0x13	Moves
0x14 - 0x17	IVs, Egg, Ability
0x24 - 0x27	PP
0x2A		Level
0x2B		Friendship
0x30 - 0x39	Nickname
0x3C - 0x42	OT
0x44 - 0x47	Experience
0x48 - 0x4B	PID
0x54 - 0x57	TID/SID

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

Rental teams of the WCS2017 finalists have been released on the PGL today! They will be available to rent until summer 2018.
https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/d0cc4d6a-9a8d-4bdb-be0d-c2a3cd15d502
Anyone able to get them dumped from a local wireless battle video to keep their original levels?

Yeah, that could be a good thing to do! Hope someone can do it.

I don't want to update my 3ds for that (the new 3ds homebrew isn't release) and I'm quite busy now trying to get my own pseudo-legit Shiny Victini in BW.

4 hours ago, BlackShark said:

Rental teams of the WCS2017 finalists have been released on the PGL today! They will be available to rent until summer 2018.
https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/d0cc4d6a-9a8d-4bdb-be0d-c2a3cd15d502
Anyone able to get them dumped from a local wireless battle video to keep their original levels?

I'm tempted to take the time and do this if no one else can right now. :)

-EDIT-

@BlackShark and @jojo12100

Request done. :)

WCS17 QR Rental Teams.rar

Edited by Holla!
Gottem!
  • Thanks 3

So I have a correction to make. I was under the belief that the German Colosseum Celebi and Pikachu were French for some reason. The fact that there's a German release of Colosseum didn't help at all. 

It turns out the French/German language tags on the Colosseum/XD: save editor are just messed up. The French/German Pokemon I uploaded before are just French. Here's the French, German and Spanish Pikachu. And the German Celebi. 

German 025 - PIKACHU - 25E778F5BBF1.ck3

Italian 025 - PIKACHU - C85C9D062757.ck3

Spanish 025 - PIKACHU - 444CE0E0BD05.ck3

German 251 - CELEBI - 08A0ED1701A1.ck3

On 10/6/2017 at 12:24 PM, jojo12100 said:

Here's the Treecko I got by RAM dumping.

The others are definitively corrupted datas.

252 - GECKARBOR - 9BAC00000001.pk3

Edit: Why didn't we have Pokemon Black/White demo yet? Wasn't it release at all in special cardridge by Nintendo?

Nice work!

Also, just for the sake of it, I used Trigger's PC to extract all of the debug secret bases I ended up getting. I used a public save for this, which explains the "Jordon" names.

Debug Secret Bases.zip

• Like 1

On 10/8/2017 at 8:18 AM, HaxAras said:

So I have a correction to make. I was under the belief that the German Colosseum Celebi and Pikachu were French for some reason. The fact that there's a German release of Colosseum didn't help at all. 

It turns out the French/German language tags on the Colosseum/XD: save editor are just messed up. The French/German Pokemon I uploaded before are just French. Here's the French, German and Spanish Pikachu. And the German Celebi. 

German 025 - PIKACHU - 25E778F5BBF1.ck3

Italian 025 - PIKACHU - C85C9D062757.ck3

Spanish 025 - PIKACHU - 444CE0E0BD05.ck3

German 251 - CELEBI - 08A0ED1701A1.ck3

Cool but how did you confirm Pikachu exists in German, French, Italian, and Spanish?

I thought it was definitely established the transfer doesn't work for PAL versions of Colosseum.

4 hours ago, Lum said:

Cool but how did you confirm Pikachu exists in German, French, Italian, and Spanish?

I thought it was definitely established the transfer doesn't work for PAL versions of Colosseum.

I was clicking the wrong menu option. In English and Japanese, the second menu option tells you about Poke coupons or what you cab get or some BS. The top option gives you the reward but it only works if you have enough Poke Coupons. 

I just hacked in 99999 Poke coupons using the editor and then went to the top menu option with a gold rank and for the Pikachu. 

I was wondering if somebody could help me rip the various demo Pokemon from the Mystery Dungeon games. Using Evandixion's PMD too, you can inject them into a save. So I was wondering if it would be possible to RAM dump them or find their data and save them like you guys did with the D/P demo mons and the Gen 7 Pokemon. 

I hate double posting. But this is such amazing news, I wanted to let you guys know. My bro @Baegislash was able to convert my German Colosseum save to NA. Which means I can now do the E-reader battles. After this, he'll be able to convert a clone back to Japanese and PAL and we'll be able to share E-reader shadow mon save states in every language. 

Spoiler

1AAAS.thumb.png.cdaa2531fbd9cadda0bab0e41047de82.png

1AAAS.thumb.png.37b8eb661e19f213a69a402640849596.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Is there any proof the encounter exists?
They 3D model might be programmed in, but I'm unsure if an encounter routine exists.

In order to check we have to extract the static encounter cro of Sun/Moon like we did in ORAS/XY.

I'll check if @BlackShark didn't already do it.

Edit: He did it here and no routine exists so it's the opposite of Abomasnow where you find the 3D model but not the routine.

I checked and found a Pikachu routine in SM, can any rom hacker check if it comes from the Demo or if it's a new one?

Edited by jojo12100
  • Like 1