Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

Here's my legit Shiny Darkrai from my Pearl game. Took a week of soft resetting just to get it, so it should spice up the unreleased New Moon Island Darkrai section:

491 ★ - DARKRAI - 0C6E9B435B4F.pk4

Also, as an added bonus, here's a shiny Shaymin from the same Pearl game. Literally just a few days after the Darkrai hunt I encounter this beauty, and it took me completely by surprise for it to appear that soon!:

492 ★ - SHAYMIN - CBA1B2CC72C5.pk4

I'm going after the god next, the Shiny Hall of Origin Arceus. Haven't ran into it yet, but I'll contribute it to the Hall of Origin Arceus project once I get it.

• Like 1

Ok, I have a bad news unlike Roaming Darkrai, Suicune datas were erased in Crystal. I mean litteraly no level or Hex number.

And when I try to force it to appear as a Suicune (F5 28 ...) it failed. Maybe a security but anyway this quest is vain.

Here my source and my own proof:

Now I hope a miracle for XY quest as I learned today that both Luma, Gateway and Citra failed.

SuicuneCrystal.PNG

16 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

What exactly do you want to check?

Thanks.

The location of this special slots (where there is Stunky and Glameow).

Just to check if there is anything about the other funfest events.

Apparently no because the tool is only about the sav.

Hum more researches are needed, I don't desesperate ^^

SpecialSlot.PNG.2d3d680709aa85fc6148c76b56d38bf4.PNG

If only we knew how these event worked at the time (wireless? infrared? temporary data?)

Edited by jojo12100

1 hour ago, jojo12100 said:

If only we knew how these event worked at the time (wireless? infrared? temporary data?)

It was local wireless and only temporary in the RAM. It may have worked like the other Funfest Missions that you could play with others, with the difference that it was started by a distribution device and not by an other player.

5 hours ago, BlackShark said:

It was local wireless and only temporary in the RAM. It may have worked like the other Funfest Missions that you could play with others, with the difference that it was started by a distribution device and not by an other player.

So bad so lost forever?

Unless we get the distribution device.

Un-released Colosseum Celebi from a EU disk.

Spanish disk, played in German. The Celebi has a German OT but is French. This thing is all kinds of messed up. 

I'll get the other languages later. (As in: whenever I feel like it.)

Did anybody ever manage to steal or RAM dump Steven's Pokemon from when you battle with him at the space center in gen 3 (and gen 6?). I've always wanted those. I think I asked about it before but I don't remember if anybody managed to get them. 

Celebi - French Agate, German OT C8563D77D9AE.ck3

Edited by HaxAras

3 hours ago, HaxAras said:

Did anybody ever manage to steal or RAM dump Steven's Pokemon from when you battle with him at the space center in gen 3 (and gen 6?). I've always wanted those. I think I asked about it before but I don't remember if anybody managed to get them.

I've the gen 3 yes somewhere. Will upload them later.

@HaxAras I find them back ^^

StevenMetang.pkm

StevenGaleking.pkm

StevenAirmure.pkm

Edited by jojo12100
  • Like 1

Here are the Pokemon Colosseum Celebi in French, Italian and Spanish. Something happened with the German one. It had a German OT and was French. I'm going to obtain another one to make sure the German one is just messed up and I didn't do something wrong. 

I *might* be able to get the 4 missing Pikachu as well. I need to mess around a bit more. 

251 - CELEBI - 28DF5C6764D8.pk3

251 - CELEBI - 7882C42E3ACF.pk3

251 - CELEBI - AA7949EAA2E1.pk3
Edit:

025 - PIKACHU - 1141233A5907.ck3

251 - CELEBI - D92DC4B17A5E.ck3

Edited by HaxAras
  • Time Gear 1

I discovered today the Cristal Cavern Glitch and decided to dump the 6 pokemon you get from this "weird event".

Unfortunately they are all glitchy so don't use them.

Edit: Will modify them just a bit in order to not destroy your save.

002 - IVYSAUR - 671E.pk2

009 - BLASTOISE - F79A.pk2

104 - CUBONE - 9AF6.pk2

201-06 - UNOWN - A4D3.pk2

201-18 - UNOWN - ACFA.pk2

230 - KINGDRA - 60AB.pk2

On 9/27/2017 at 5:16 PM, jojo12100 said:

I discovered today the Cristal Cavern Glitch and decided to dump the 6 pokemon you get from this "weird event".

Unfortunately they are all glitchy so don't use them.

Edit: Will modify them just a bit in order to not destroy your save.

002 - IVYSAUR - 671E.pk2

009 - BLASTOISE - F79A.pk2

104 - CUBONE - 9AF6.pk2

201-06 - UNOWN - A4D3.pk2

201-18 - UNOWN - ACFA.pk2

230 - KINGDRA - 60AB.pk2

If I may ask, what is that glitch exactly? I can't seem to find information about it and I'm a bit curious.

I'm still hammering away at the Hall of Origin Arceus right now. He still hasn't popped up shiny yet but when he does I'll contribute it.

Something interesting that popped up today, someone posted this picture that supposedly shows a Pokemon Sun and Moon demo stand at Milan Games Week in Italy that features a shiny Eternal Floette of all things in the party:

smQ6kXb.jpg

I think it could be true as it doesn't look fake. Sadly I doubt it would ever be possible to get a hold of this but at least we have the picture to show off this oddity. The O.T. being different then the one in the e-Shop demo does seem odd but the person who posted this claimed it was part of a pre made team as opposed to being caught in the demo. Perhaps this is a different demo version they put together for Milan Games Week?

• Time Gear 1

8 hours ago, SwagKey said:

If I may ask, what is that glitch exactly? I can't seem to find information about it and I'm a bit curious.

I'm still hammering away at the Hall of Origin Arceus right now. He still hasn't popped up shiny yet but when he does I'll contribute it.

I got my own Shiny Arceus today ^^ Now I struggle with Darkrai.

It was documented in a french Pokemon glitch website here

@Wanderer1391 Do you have other pictures of that "event"? In my opinion it looks hacked mostly because of the OT that always been in Demo something like Sun/X/White ...

Plus, remember that this Pokemon form was never revealed officially like Original Magearna.

And finally the Cherish Ball on 3 Pokemon. In Demos Pokemon are always in a Poke Ball even the Mega Mewtwo in XY Demo.

But if you have other proofs I'm in because it's one of my favorite and most wanted Pokemon.

I think a lot of people didn't notice this "thing" revealed in Milan Games Week, probably happening in USUM.

Spoiler

59d0ea67c4a0c_IMG_20171001_1509061.thumb.jpg.efcd6feed0e436f44ce51e8ab2c0226c.jpg

And also few interesting pictures

Spoiler

59d0eab23606a_IMG_20171001_1509031.thumb.jpg.83c9ca858dfe845972f69643b3b7522b.jpg

59d0eaff002b6_IMG_20171001_1509001.thumb.jpg.4236d6b409e761b72626b7c339f8d5b2.jpg59d0eb427ffe0_IMG_20171001_1508561.thumb.jpg.00daf2ae6d53f54b453f7d2910e828b2.jpg

@BlackShark Apparently SM was playable in Milan Games Week Source: Here

As the event still occurs the easiest way to know is to ask to an Italian gamer who was there.

And I want to see all the artwork not only because they are amazing but also because they give us a lot of informations about SM initial thoughts.

I have see most of them (36/52) and there are interesting things such as Blastoise fireworker, Misty reference, Kukui bathroom and policemen getting a sun tan (lol).

Edited by jojo12100

2 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

I think a lot of people didn't notice this "thing" revealed in Milan Games Week, probably happening in USUM.

Hide contents

59d0ea67c4a0c_IMG_20171001_1509061.thumb.jpg.efcd6feed0e436f44ce51e8ab2c0226c.jpg

Well, just in case you don't know...

Spoiler

59986174c7293_Sinttulo1.png.4d1ac1ac6785068e165ac62d9d00c7e7.png
That huge whirlpool is a thing in SM already. Not normally visible but you can see it by walking through walls.
I'm not sure if I should assume it's something they scrapped... or an actual USUM hint.

Edited by Ruby Genseki
  • Like 1
  • Speechless 1

@jojo12100

Unfortunately that picture is the only one, the current theory I have if it is indeed real is that Game Freak was using those Pokemon in the party for testing purposes for one reason or another, possibly to test the demo to make sure it was working and they forgot to take them out.

This wouldn't be the first time they made use of Eternal Floette for testing purposes as we have seen this before with Pokemon Bank:

Hopefully someone who was there eventually steps forward with some more information as that picture was all I could find on this. I'll keep an eye out for more information though.

7 hours ago, Wanderer1391 said:

@jojo12100

Unfortunately that picture is the only one, the current theory I have if it is indeed real is that Game Freak was using those Pokemon in the party for testing purposes for one reason or another, possibly to test the demo to make sure it was working and they forgot to take them out.

This wouldn't be the first time they made use of Eternal Floette for testing purposes as we have seen this before with Pokemon Bank:

Hopefully someone who was there eventually steps forward with some more information as that picture was all I could find on this. I'll keep an eye out for more information though.

Great, because I don't believe it came from GameFreak, mostly because their OT is GF

Look

Ohmori-Iwao-5.thumb.jpeg.e264a055890de7a3f121927ead3ab262.jpeg

Maybe I'm wrong (and I hope so) but if 10ANIV can be shiny and Celebi was distributed with, does that mean shiny Celebi exists in Gen 3?

Do we have tools to check that? Or better to prove that?

Edit: I have one (don't know its origin) in my database and it looks OK for Pkhex.

Can share its datas in private for studies.

Edited by jojo12100

1 hour ago, jojo12100 said:

Maybe I'm wrong (and I hope so) but if 10ANIV can be shiny and Celebi was distributed with, does that mean shiny Celebi exists in Gen 3?

Do we have tools to check that? Or better to prove that?

But, aren't 10ANIV Pokémon shiny locked?
I've read about some small probability of getting those Mons to be shiny, but still..sounds just like some sort of urban legend, and highly unlikely.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ruby Genseki said:

But, aren't 10ANIV Pokémon shiny locked?
I've read about some small probability of getting those Mons to be shiny, but still..sounds just like some sort of urban legend, and highly unlikely.

Shiny Jirachi was also an urban legend before we found the thruth behind.

But actually I can't test Poketransporter because of the new 3ds update in order to know what's going on with GF.

Edit: @Bond697 got the main code and they can't be shiny. So it's just a false positive of PkHex that has to be corrected.

Edited by jojo12100

On 10/1/2017 at 12:07 PM, Wanderer1391 said:

Something interesting that popped up today, someone posted this picture that supposedly shows a Pokemon Sun and Moon demo stand at Milan Games Week in Italy that features a shiny Eternal Floette of all things in the party:

smQ6kXb.jpg

I think it could be true as it doesn't look fake. Sadly I doubt it would ever be possible to get a hold of this but at least we have the picture to show off this oddity. The O.T. being different then the one in the e-Shop demo does seem odd but the person who posted this claimed it was part of a pre made team as opposed to being caught in the demo. Perhaps this is a different demo version they put together for Milan Games Week?

Allow me to analyze and breakdown the scenario above, if the image above holds true:

1. There's a booth for Sun/Moon gameplay, for players to test the game, but it isn't the demo.
Why do I say that? Because besides the Pokemon we see in the Demo, no other sprites are programmed in.
In other words, if you managed to hack in a Eternal Floette, it'll simply show up as a Pikachu.

2. In that case, why is there a Eternal Floette? Is it a teaser for a future release?
Unlikely. If players were really playing actual non-demo copies of Pokemon Sun and Moon,
some fella probably just thought it would be funny to trade over a Shiny Eternal Floette just to mess with people.

Here's a list of red flags (to me), that point at this potentially being a fake,
or someone plugged in their own cartridge, or there were many troll trades, etc etc:

a. It has a Pentagon, meaning originated from Gen 6. (if it's a Gen 7 event, it'll wouldn't have the Pentagon. Even Ash Greninja wasn't set to have the Pentagon, despite being programmatically possible.)
b. The amount of Cherish Balls in the party, doesn't seem like typical gameplay.
c. OT name not being formatted in a way that is reminiscent of events.
d. It being at Lv 100 (the only time a demo-type of gameplay gave you a Lv 100, was XY: You get a Mewtwo to Mega-Evolve against Sycamore, at the end of the demo)
e. If this was a real incident, I'll expect to see more photographs, and even videos.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

Has this been noted or these Pokemon obtained before? I don't remember seeing anything about them. 

$_12.jpg

Yes, they are, check Debuggers Pokemon thread or Unreleased Pkm.

Edit: 6 New Artwork appeared from the 52 (42/52 now) and they show Guzma maltreating Cosmog and Trainer weakened after Z-move.

Edited by jojo12100