Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

I found this for XY. If anyone have an idea on how to force it it will be awesome.

Source:Tcrf

UnusedFixedEncounters.PNG

Edit2: I have an idea @BlackShark swap as I did in Gen2 the static encounter (for example Mewtwo with Abomasnow/Scatterbug). But I ignore where to do that in gen6 ROM.

Edit2: Gen4 seems to have a lot of cut debug content, if someone want to study it there are a lot of secrets to find.

Edited by jojo12100

20 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Do you think we can add unused roaming Darkrai to Pkhex? I want so much to hunt it ^^

I second this. I was going to ask somebody with the ability to hook me up on a DP/P save so I could catch my own with my OT. But I don't have CFW until 8/31.

On 8/29/2017 at 5:40 AM, BlackShark said:

It's probably easier to just use PKHeX then and inject the English PGT into the Korean game.

I don't have a decent Korean save on hand. Then again, as far as I can tell, there's no mention in the PKHeX documentation that it supports editing Korean gen 4 saves.

18 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Edit2: Gen4 seems to have a lot of cut debug content, if someone want to study it there are a lot of secrets to find.

I'm currently looking into Platinum again. I've added some stuff about unused overworld sprites and underground goods to the TCRF article. Also, I've documented all the unused maps in that games, but the article on that is very bad and unfinished...

Anyway, if you are interested, go here: https://tcrf.net/Pokémon_Platinum

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lum said:

I don't have a decent Korean save on hand. Then again, as far as I can tell, there's no mention in the PKHeX documentation that it supports editing Korean gen 4 saves.

Korean Gen 4 games are supported, only Korean GS are not (yet).

Spoiler

Xq3zaU6.png

19 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Edit2: I have an idea @BlackShark swap as I did in Gen2 the static encounter (for example Mewtwo with Abomasnow/Scatterbug). But I ignore where to do that in gen6 ROM.

pk3DS has an Encounter Editor. Maybe that will help you to find the correct offsets. https://github.com/kwsch/pk3DS

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Aurum said:

Well, you can now download and insert the file for the roaming Darkrai. I've also documented how the roaming Pokémon are stored in the save data. If anyone's interested, I can provide my docs.

I know that but add it to PkHex and just have to click in a button is a simpler way for everyone. Hope someone will do it ^^

@BlackShark I'm not very confident about the success of this quest .I mean it's my first step in gen6 and it's a very big challenge. Hope that everything will be fine. Maybe I should open a new thread if other people want to help?

11 hours ago, Aurum said:

Well, you can now download and insert the file for the roaming Darkrai. I've also documented how the roaming Pokémon are stored in the save data. If anyone's interested, I can provide my docs.

Does it work like a regular wondercard? 'Cause hex editing isn't my thing. 

5 hours ago, Aurum said:

I'm currently looking into Platinum again. I've added some stuff about unused overworld sprites and underground goods to the TCRF article. Also, I've documented all the unused maps in that games, but the article on that is very bad and unfinished...

Anyway, if you are interested, go here: https://tcrf.net/Pokémon_Platinum

How does one go about getting those un-released secret base decorations? I always want to make 100%, everything unlocked save files. It's the reason I tracked down the Regi Doll E-reader card. I think I already injected Lucario into my Platinum save. 

4 hours ago, BlackShark said:

Hide contents

Xq3zaU6.png

Are you using an emulator? I'm having an impossible time tracking down actual Korean carts for my collection.

3 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Maybe I should open a new thread if other people want to help?

I think that sounds like a good idea. More people will likely notice the project if that's the case. 

4 hours ago, BlackShark said:

Reveal hidden contents

Xq3zaU6.png

pk3DS has an Encounter Editor. Maybe that will help you to find the correct offsets. https://github.com/kwsch/pk3DS

Good. Anything else I've forgotten to ask about?

GS can't have Celebi with a Korean nickname and OT, if I'm not mistaken. Trading from a foreign game will keep the name in Latin characters.

Of course most of their unobtainables may be bred to fix the name. Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, and Mew are a no-go for that.

Edited by Lum

27 minutes ago, Lum said:

Good. Anything else I've forgotten to ask about?

GS can't have Celebi with a Korean nickname and OT, if I'm not mistaken. Trading from a foreign game will keep the name in Latin characters.

Of course most of their unobtainables may be bred to fix the name. Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, and Mew are a no-go for that.

Challenge accepted. Use a Korean Pokemon, trade it over to an English Silver and do the coin case glitch to replace the Pokemon with Celebi. Then trade it back to the Korean game and since the Korean game will be the OT, you can nickname it!

I don't have the Korean carts (yet) or the ROM's even. But I fully intend to do this sometime. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, HaxAras said:

How does one go about getting those un-released secret base decorations? I always want to make 100%, everything unlocked save files. It's the reason I tracked down the Regi Doll E-reader card. I think I already injected Lucario into my Platinum save.

Old pokésav builds can be used to edit the underground items.

@Lum

@Aurum

You two both seem to get this stuff pretty well.

Any chance you could teach me? I'm in advanced math, I'm a really fast learner, and if it can be done on a Toshiba Laptop we're set to go.

I have the basic understanding of binary 0=off 1=on and decimal to binary conversion 6= 110 and 76= 1001100

I ask a lot of questions because I enjoy learning and have an advanced mindset so I apologize in advance.

So are you willing to help out a friend/contributor/awesome person like you?

I'm not trying to be presumptious or anything.

I'm just smart and I REALLY enjoy basking in knowledge.

21 hours ago, HaxAras said:

You can use this program I translated from spanish to edit your decorations/traps in diamond, pearl and platinum

Mx-DSPokeEdit 1.97 - English.exe

• Like 1

2 hours ago, St. GIGA said:

In the emtu/pokesav database I archived, a pct and pgt exist of the manaphy egg. Same goes for the NPOWER anniversary pikachu which was distributed but barely announced, even during the event at Nintendo world store. Google may help.

You meant this archive that you shared back in May, right?

That Manaphy Egg PCD is hacked, it has a Darkrai icon. Also I've never heard of any distribution besides the Ranger Manaphy Egg and that only gives you a PGT.

Do you have any link for the NPOWER Pika announcement? Ages ago when I still was collecting events I was told that those were fake.

I had obtained the knowledge of npower's existence from extremely old forum posts from google which I lost the bookmark for. Firstly some trade threads had traded it successfully and on bulbapedia I found this: https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2009691&l=db676&id=1063182054

I found it here: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Talk:List_of_Nintendo_event_Pokémon_in_2008 

It appears to be a photo album from the event, and in it there is pics of the wondercard being received. It was not announced, but was distributed. Some unsubstantiated rumors claim it was unofficial, but IMHO at the time WC hacks were uncommon. Not to mention districts carts were unavailable at the time. Can we add the images and WC of the npower to the gallery? There is also a YouTube link at: 

This should validate it.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, St. GIGA said:

Same goes for the NPOWER anniversary pikachu which was distributed but barely announced, even during the event at Nintendo world store. Google may help.

Mind sending that to me sometime? I'd love to have it in case it's legit. 

I'm 100% finished with the story mode in Pokemon Colosseum (German). I'm just waiting for my GBA - GCN cable to arrive from my friend. (He shipped it out today).

Change of plans!

Mattle Ho-oh: I'm going to be making a save state before the final 10 battles. Converting the save file to every language so people can do the 10 battles and get their own Mattle Ho-oh.

Duking's Plusle: I'm going to re-play up to the point where you get this and obtain it in every language using a save state. (Unless I have an early enough save from my German run.)

Un-released Pokemon:
Colosseum Pika/Agate Celebi: I'll be obtaining these after I get Ho-oh. Hopefully I have enough Pokecoupons. Since nobody wants to or is able to convert the Action Replay codes, I'll be using my German Colosseum save-states to get multiples and just change the nicknames/language. I'll have to figure out what AGATE and COLOS are in the other languages though to change the OT. 

E-reader mons: I'm going to battle the E-reader trainers 1 final time. I'm going to save at the PC next to them before each battle. I'm going to copy my German save to every language and make save states for all languages. The OT will be PPorg and the ID numbers will be all 0's. Just use the Colo/XD: save editor to input your own OT/ID/SID and catch them in your desired language. Everybody will be able to get personalized E-reader mons in any language. I'll be sharing them with @jojo12100, @Deoxyz and maybe a couple others first. Then turning them over to @theSLAYER to upload to the event gallery. Where I believe all but Japan will be in the un-released section. 

• Like 2

I'm certain that the NPower Pikachu was proven to be a fake. There was an article written here years ago called "Cute, but Fake" or that at least is a quote from the post it was a long time ago.  Any how it outlined how the event was faked.

I've found an old forum post that also talks about the original post that outlines how the Pikachu is fake.  I can't find the original post at this time 

Edited by Poke J
Added link

The odds someone knew how to make custom distribution devices in 2008 are laughable imho. I think it was poorly documented, but then again the shiny-unlocked Spanish d-j Mew was legitimately distributed at the official tcg despite being poorly documented. I view both as legit, same with goruchans.