Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

On 3/22/2017 at 4:49 AM, suloku said:

I received a spanish Celebi from colosseum long time ago using the AR codes, maybe a german/french one too (on PAL, you just need to change the game language setting before receiving). I don't have a clue about how to receive pikachu, I've never seen any video/post with details and I may be dumb for never finding it in the disk (not that I tried that much, but I did try all the options in the bonus disk menu).

Fun fact about the spanish colosseum celebi: OT name is "Ágate", and because they seem to have changed character encoding in gen 4 onwards, the first character "Á" appears as garbage in all following generations.

Also, it went up to gen 6, haven't tried to put it on gen 7, but I assume it would pass.

Tell us more! It sounds like you discovered a way to access Ageto Celebi left unused on the PAL disc? I don't think I've seen that version confirmed yet.

Check out the USA ones to compare. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewhL_3QB6XA

Edited by Lum

Hello. I have managed to extract the Stadium 2 GS JPN Satoru Iwata debuggers pokemon out of the "POKEMON STADIUM G&S.fla" file in the downloads section, and I have zipped the pk2/jpk2 files up. I also have bundled a JPN save file of Pokemon Gold that has the pokemon in the first box, while the second box has them, plus the JPN crystal debuggers pokemon and unofficially migrated copies of the Japanese RGBY Debuggers pokemon such as the Exeggutor that belonged to Ishihara-san, and the first programmed Rhydon, which is the first programmed pokemon. I have included the cleverly named JP gold save, and the zip with the new stadium 2 debug pokemon. If all are counted, it fills 27 pokemon, leaving room for the undumped Japanese variants of the unreleased trades in yellow.

Make sure to use the latest PKHEX and 7Zip.

Also, use trunc.exe (found by googling) to truncate the save to 32,816 32,767, 32,768, 65,536 or 65,535 (YMMV for emulators) to use the pokemon. (They may not obey.)

Best Regards,

St. GIGA

stadium2JPNDebuggerspkmn.zip

Ishiwata.sav

JPNDEBUG.zip

• Like 1

Here's another thing to add.

Thanks to suloku's Pokemon Stadium 2 dumper, I have managed to obtain all of the rental Pokemon reserved for the Gym Leader Castle. I tried doing the other modes, but it doesn't seem to dump registered teams there. :/

Anyway, here they are. Not sure if I missed any or accidentally named something wrong:

Pokemon Stadium 2 Gym Leader Castle Rentals.zip

• Thanks 1

On 7/1/2017 at 11:45 PM, SwagKey said:

Here's another thing to add.

Thanks to suloku's Pokemon Stadium 2 dumper, I have managed to obtain all of the rental Pokemon reserved for the Gym Leader Castle. I tried doing the other modes, but it doesn't seem to dump registered teams there. :/

Anyway, here they are. Not sure if I missed any or accidentally named something wrong:

Pokemon Stadium 2 Gym Leader Castle Rentals.zip

Thanks!

I last played Stadium 2 back in Jan 2012. When I rage-quit. I was trying to unlock the 4x speed but the rental Pokemon were all garbage, with garbage moves. And I wanted the 4x speed to play the game at an enjoyable pace so playing it to get Pokemon to unlock 4x speed would have defeated the purpose. 

Did anybody ever dump the gen 7 Demo Greninja directly from the data?

Also, does anybody have a way to unlock the un-released gen 6 super training missions?

Edited by HaxAras

7 hours ago, HaxAras said:

Also, does anybody have a way to unlock the un-released gen 6 super training missions?

@SciresM has made some WC6 files for them Hacked Distribution Super Training Cards.zip

This just reminds me, @theSLAYER since we have that faked Shiny Greninja WC7 in the Gallery now these Super Training WC6 can be uploaded as well.

7 hours ago, HaxAras said:

Did anybody ever dump the gen 7 Demo Greninja directly from the data?

SM Demo Greninja.pk7

• Like 2

On 7/9/2017 at 5:45 AM, BlackShark said:

@SciresM has made some WC6 files for them Hacked Distribution Super Training Cards.zip

This just reminds me, @theSLAYER since we have that faked Shiny Greninja WC7 in the Gallery now these Super Training WC6 can be uploaded as well.

SM Demo Greninja.pk7

Thank you!

Did anybody ever convert those Pokemon XD: AR codes to Japanese and possibly PAL format? I'm still more than happy to attempt to use my GameCube AR to activate those un-used starters. I have a Japanese GoD. I plan to get a European copy eventually. So I could attempt to dump the other languages then. 

14 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

HaxAras, if you can figure out the PAL version's AR code to access the Agate Celebi/Colosseum Pikachu (& have a PAL Colosseum), then we have another job for you. 

I don't know the first thing about making or modifying Action Replay codes for any system. I am simply a hardware collector with more resources than most people. 

I don't have my GCN - GBA cable anymore. Though I should be able to still test this. I know where to find/have Suloku's Spanish Colosseum save. I could test this later using the English codes. 

• Like 1

I was wondering if anyone has found evidence of a debugger Relicanth in Pokemon Emerald.  The only evidence I have for the possible existence of this Relicanth is from the english version of the Official Pokemon Emerald Guild on page 9.  According to the book this is the information for the Relicanth;

• Name: RELICANTH
  • Ball: Ultra Ball
  • OT: Debug P (Male Trainer)
  • ID: 65066
  • Ability: Rock Head
  • Nature: Naive
  • Met: Littleroot Town at level 2

I have provided pictures of the book and the Relicanth if it helps at all.

Photo 2017-07-12, 5 21 20 PM.jpg

Photo 2017-07-12, 5 25 53 PM.jpg

Photo 2017-07-12, 5 26 30 PM.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Poke J said:

I was wondering if anyone has found evidence of a debugger Relicanth in Pokemon Emerald.  The only evidence I have for the possible existence of this Relicanth is from the english version of the Official Pokemon Emerald Guild on page 9.  According to the book this is the information for the Relicanth;

• Name: RELICANTH
  • Ball: Ultra Ball
  • OT: Debug P (Male Trainer)
  • ID: 65066
  • Ability: Rock Head
  • Nature: Naive
  • Met: Littleroot Town at level 2

I have provided pictures of the book and the Relicanth if it helps at all.

Humm, that's interesting, I heard rumours of Relicanth swarms a long time ago but that Debugger's Relicanth is quite unique.

The problem is: is there a way to get it? I mean for Pokemon Crystal and Stadium2 we had debug modes and for Pokemon Red and Yellow we had leftovers but here for Pokemon Emerald I never heard something like that.

According to its level it seems to not be a starter or an internal trade maybe a given pokemon at the beggining for debugging.

Thanks for your contribution I hope some one will be able to help us.

@HaxAras why didn't you send a PM to @starsMmd for that? I mean he was the one who uploaded them.

5 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

It's more likely that those images where taken on a debug version of Emerald. So unless someone can get that we might not have luck finding the Relicanth.

If so it'll be another ROM to get for our studies with all the demos we don't have.

But is there a possibility that there are leftovers like in Gen 1/2 or is it more like the Pokemon Ruby Debug version according to you?

Edit:According to TCRF Emerald have debugging functionnalities undiscovered more than the sound test, maybe we can check that?

Edited by jojo12100

7 hours ago, Lum said:

Apparently, there's been PAL codes to enter the bonus disc menu for three years now. Perhaps it doesn't work right.

https://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2023

I'm referring to the un-used starters in Gale of Darkness and the Geodude. I could get the European E-reader mons literally whenever I want. I'm just too lazy to bother for this reason. It's still on my to-do list to attempt to get the European copies of the AGATE Celebi and COLOS Pikachu as well. 

8 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Now I have my top 3 most wanted:

-XY demo (for the Mewtwo and the Sylveon)

-BW demo (for the Zorua)

-Emerald Debug version (for the Relicanth)

I'd love to get my hands on that Zorua as well since Zoroark is one of my favourite Pokemon, but that Relicanth is a Pokemon I've put a lot of thought into back in elementary school.  Back then I though there had to be some undiscovered way to obtain it in game and in early high school I just assumed the they must of used some program like Pokesav, but for gen 3.  The best part is if it really is a debugger Pokemon chances are there will be a couple more Pokemon that will be found alongside it.  Hopefully its found one day so that I can finally succeed in getting that Relicanth.

TCRF just updated with two more Pokemon from GSC that have unobtainable egg moves, Bulbasaur and Snorlax, and both cases just so happen to be about the move Charm. Did the devs really like that move or something? First the Oddish and now these two!

It shouldn't be that hard to get the moves on them since I'm sure there's a glitch to get Ditto to learn the move, or heck, we could even just breed with the Charm Oddish in the event gallery for the Charm Bulbasaur then use the Bulbasaur for the Charm Snorlax due to egg groups.

This has to be done on Crystal version though, because according to Serebii Charm on Bulbasaur is a Crystal version exclusive egg move for some reason.

• Amazed 1

On 23/07/2017 at 6:34 AM, SwagKey said:

TCRF just updated with two more Pokemon from GSC that have unobtainable egg moves, Bulbasaur and Snorlax, and both cases just so happen to be about the move Charm. Did the devs really like that move or something? First the Oddish and now these two!

It shouldn't be that hard to get the moves on them since I'm sure there's a glitch to get Ditto to learn the move, or heck, we could even just breed with the Charm Oddish in the event gallery for the Charm Bulbasaur then use the Bulbasaur for the Charm Snorlax due to egg groups.

This has to be done on Crystal version though, because according to Serebii Charm on Bulbasaur is a Crystal version exclusive egg move for some reason.

Snorlax was painful to get and it s GS exclusive

143 - RONFLEX - DBD5.pk2

001 - BULBIZARRE - 411B.pk2

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1
  • Amazed 1