Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

On 1.6.2017 at 0:33 PM, jojo12100 said:

Too bad.

Hope that people will help us to get them.

I will give it a try today tomorrow, just be patient.

EDIT: I probably won't do this. I'm not in a good mood right know.....

Anyway, for whoever is going to get these, here is an AR code to unlock all Pokewood scripts so you won't have to make good movies to unlock them.

Unlock All Pokewood Scripts (Press Select)
94000130 FFFB0000
B2000024 00000000
00026320 FFFFFFFF
20026324 000000FF
00026338 FFFFFFFF
2002633C 000000FF
D2000000 00000000

In your RAM dump search for pokeparty.c, right below the third appearance should be your enemy's party.

Edited by BlackShark
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Does anyone know if there is any difference between the Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 demos and the final games?

Maybe there could be some cool Pokemon to get?

From what I checked it's just the final game. Might be worth looking into just in case, for the retail save files are compatible with it for some easy access to other modes.

It's probably from my setup, but it also tends to crash at random points.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bump this up, but I managed to get access to what I think are some Pokemon you weren't meant to access the normal way.

Remember the Global Mission where you needed to get BP from the Battle Tree? Well if you didn't have a team prepared for any of the facilities, the PGL hosted two sample teams for Singles and Doubles. After recording a battle video with both teams, I dumped the extdata to get access to them. Their internal information is...odd to say the least, but I'm not sure if they are classified as unreleased. I also saved the QR codes for the teams for preservation sake.

If they are classified as unreleased and are needed for the project, I'll put the download up.

8 hours ago, SwagKey said:

Sorry to bump this up, but I managed to get access to what I think are some Pokemon you weren't meant to access the normal way.

Remember the Global Mission where you needed to get BP from the Battle Tree? Well if you didn't have a team prepared for any of the facilities, the PGL hosted two sample teams for Singles and Doubles. After recording a battle video with both teams, I dumped the extdata to get access to them. Their internal information is...odd to say the least, but I'm not sure if they are classified as unreleased. I also saved the QR codes for the teams for preservation sake.

If they are classified as unreleased and are needed for the project, I'll put the download up.

I think it's more beta rental teams than unreleased but anyway you can dump them if you want if you think they have any interest ^^

With USUM I think that we'll have another "Totem" Quest and probably with the demo too other quests soon.

Finally, remember we're still looking for the Studiomons of B2W2 and the Bingo Pokemon of 'XD.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

I think it's more beta rental teams than unreleased but anyway you can dump them if you want if you think they have any interest ^^

With USUM I think that we'll have another "Totem" Quest and probably with the demo too other quests soon.

Finally, remember we're still looking for the Studiomons of B2W2 and the Bingo Pokemon of 'XD.

Thanks for the input. Here's the dumped Pokemon from the PGL sample teams.

While most of them had the expected "From PGL" as the get method, the Salamence was apparently from ORAS through "a Pokemon event" and the Aegislash was from X also from "a Pokemon event." Pretty odd if I say so myself.

PGL Pokemon.zip

2 hours ago, SwagKey said:

While most of them had the expected "From PGL" as the get method, the Salamence was apparently from ORAS through "a Pokemon event" and the Aegislash was from X also from "a Pokemon event." Pretty odd if I say so myself.

PGL Pokemon.zip

Yeah, that's pretty strange. I first thaught the Salamence was from the Pokémon Center Mega Evolution Distribution but it should be in a Pokéball not in a Scuba Ball.

The most probable thing is a miscorrect coding of the Pokemon location or Pokeball but it can also be unknown events.

The same for Aegislash it should ben in a CherishBall (Worlds 2014 event).

On 27/06/2017 at 1:46 AM, SwagKey said:

PGL Pokemon.zip

21 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

Here are the teams on PGL by the way:
Single Battle: https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/rentalteam/BT-4827-9CD1
Double Battle: https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/rentalteam/BT-4990-AD9C

I think it would be nice to have them at their original levels as these were set down to 50.

I'll screenshot those pages, and create a page for the PGL Pokemon to the unreleased gallery later.

(screengrabbing because Gamefreak has the habit of deleting pages and content within a few years...)

23 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

Here are the teams on PGL by the way:
Single Battle: https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/rentalteam/BT-4827-9CD1
Double Battle: https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/rentalteam/BT-4990-AD9C

I think it would be nice to have them at their original levels as these were set down to 50.

The only way I can think of for doing that would be to do a local wireless battle with the teams using the unrestricted level cap, which I unfortunately can't do since I don't have a second copy. Hopefully somebody else can get them without the Level 50 cap.

At least the Level 1 Mimikyu was able to go through unscathed.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SwagKey said:

The only way I can think of for doing that would be to do a local wireless battle with the teams using the unrestricted level cap, which I unfortunately can't do since I don't have a second copy. Hopefully somebody else can get them without the Level 50 cap.

At least the Level 1 Mimikyu was able to go through unscathed.

Actually that's a genius idea.
IIRC, all that's left is to save the battle video, right?

I'll give it a shot right away

//---edit1---//
managed to do both battles, will upload both sets soon.

//---edit2---//

Spoiler

Capture3.PNGCapture4.PNG

Done!
PGL QR sets.rar

I'll create a download page for them later, after I wake up :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, coltonsmogon said:

Welp, the QR teams aren't exactly much of a surprise... But why the dragon in a water ball? :S

Maybe the thought of a Blue Colored Dragon in a Blue Color Ball, made sense?

I too, match my Pokemon captures with the desired ball, based on either theme or color.

Lunala -> Moon Ball (theme: moon, lol)
Tapu Koko -> Fast Ball (theme and color)
Pikachu -> Fast Ball (theme: pokeball with lightning bolt on it)
Necrozma -> Beast Ball (theme: Looks like an ultra beast)
Tapu Lele -> Love Ball (theme: I love it; color: pink)

I probably said enough XD

10 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

BlackShark, you devolved!?

Yeah, I got bored by the old image but didn't have a Mega Stone around. If you can't go up you have to go down. :D

10 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

That is true, the red on the great ball would match too?

Maybe the player hates red? lol

I think it's cool that they cared about matching colors though. I had rather expected them to be in normal Poke Balls.

By the way an interesting fact is that the Japanese and Korean people didn't get any rental team QR codes for that Global Mission. I wonder why not.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

Yeah, I got bored by the old image but didn't have a Mega Stone around. If you can't go up you have to go down. :D

How awesome! What happens when you're bored with the Gastly line?
Use a monochrome image of Garchomp? XD

I think it's cool that they cared about matching colors though. I had rather expected them to be in normal Poke Balls

The color matching only seems to be the case for the Singles Team though.
The balls in Doubles Team seems like it was a bored person trying to catch Pokemon in a normal playthrough.

By the way an interesting fact is that the Japanese and Korean people didn't get any rental team QR codes for that Global Mission. I wonder why not.

I'm not entirely sure if this is accurate.

While I think the link to the teams aren't on Japanese and Korean PGL,
I can access the link you shared, via my Japanese PGL.

(Also, I can see the link on the news page right now)

/----edit----/
Uploaded:

3 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

How awesome! What happens when you're bored with the Gastly line?
Use a monochrome image of Garchomp? XD

Well that's actually not a bad idea! But I'll keep Gastly for a while now.

6 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I'm not entirely sure if this is accurate.

While I think the link to the teams aren't on Japanese and Korean PGL,
I can access the link you shared, via my Japanese PGL.

I have found the announcements in the web archives (Japan, Korea) (they really have a bad habbit there.....) but there are no traces of QR codes, not even on their websites. All the other regions got the links to these two teams.
Since those codes are not locked to any region anyone could use them regardless. But still it seems weird if there's something that Japan didn't get.

1 minute ago, BlackShark said:

Well that's actually not a bad idea! But I'll keep Gastly for a while now.

Let's give it a few months or so XD

1 minute ago, BlackShark said:

I have found the announcements in the web archives (Japan, Korea) (they really have a bad habbit there.....) but there are no traces of QR codes, not even on their websites. All the other regions got the links to these two teams.
Since those codes are not locked to any region anyone could use them regardless. But still it seems weird if there's something that Japan didn't get.

Well then again, my PGL account may be Japanese, but it follows game cart language, so my game cart made the news appear English. (maybe that's why I can see the links there, as per the screenshot in the download page)

It does seem weird that they decided to not included the links for both those languages :/

1 hour ago, jojo12100 said:

Hey @theSLAYER can you upload too the other discoveries we made?

I mean 'XD beta starters and beta geodude, Crystal debuggers Pokemon, Stadium 1 trainers Pokemon based on Japanese championship, the 3 other Studiomons I uploaded and the 2 other Bingo Pokemon I uploaded too.

Thanks in advance I hope it'll help our visibility.

I've updated Studiomons page:

I'll get working on the other stuff too.

@jojo12100 it'll help if you can link me to an articles regarding (so I can do the appropriate write-ups):
- the beta XD starters and geodude.
- Japanese Crystal Debugging Pokemon

Ok, discoveries about 'XD beta starters are around here. I missed an interesting post of StarsMmd about them but my computer crashes.

On 02/05/2017 at 3:46 PM, StarsMmd said:

Alright, already got them loaded in ram so will dump and extract them shortly :)

Edit- Here you go:

pokespot geodude.xdpkm

XD demo jolteon.xdpkm

XD demo vaporeon.xdpkm

On 02/05/2017 at 5:26 PM, HaxAras said:

Finally! Something to do.

Edit:

:D

Vaporeon.pkm

Jolteon.pkm

Geodude.pkm

Edit 2: Hopefully I can just use my GC AR, enter the code and use it as a region free disk and the code will work. After that, all I have to do is boot up XD: and extract my save file. 

Discoveries about Japanese Crystal here

On 03/05/2017 at 0:45 AM, jojo12100 said:

I found something interesting in the Japanese Crystal Debug Menus. I hope someone will be able to get it. Unfortunately PkHex stil can't read the Jap saves.

JapCrystalDebug.PNG.0179e2e56983f554eb07bbfd6164b653.PNG

Source: Here

Plus, apparently Mobile Trainer ROM contains leftover of the Odd Egg Event. We should dump it too.

On 03/05/2017 at 1:53 AM, jojo12100 said:

There are also 3 other Debuggers Pokemon to get in the Debug version of Japanese Pokemon Crystal (unfortunately I tried but didn't succeed for the moment).DebugGen2.PNG.1778f8d4571ed8f28765cddc3f0f5490.PNG

Plus some Bingo

On 03/05/2017 at 4:36 PM, jojo12100 said:

Ok  first I have another bad news all Bingo Pokemon are also PID and IV static. But it can be cool to collect them. Some people interested?

Then, nobody want to test the special Pokestar Pokemon in order to know the issues with the saves? I have the Demon crypted and decrypted for tests.

And finally the crystal debuggers Pokemon are a really big challenge. For the moment my game crashes but I still keep hope to get them. But we'll have to wait the PkHex compatibility to share them.

Draco3.xdpkm

Charmander2.xdpkm

Edit1: I got all of them. Unfortunately the Typhlosion is bugged. I don't know if we'll be able to export it later. I hope the PkHex compatibility soon.

Typhlosion.PNGAbraEgg.PNGAligatueur.PNGMeganium.PNG

On 29/05/2017 at 8:26 PM, jojo12100 said:

Ok, back in business but having a bad news: the computer my father rent me was sold during the 3 weeks I was gone so I'm unable for now to continue my dumping and researches in 'XD (Bingo and Munchlax).

I can take new projects for now but don't ask me to dump trainers Pokemon, I'm focusing about unreleased/beta/prototype only.

And remember that we need your help for Studiomons too.

Edit: thanks to @Kaphotics finally the Japanese Crystal Debuggers Pokemon. I was really worried that my computer died before I can dump them.

063 - タマゴ - FDDA.pk2

157 - バクフーン - 5EB3.pk2

154 - メガニウム - DC20.pk2

160 - オーダイル - 708F.pk2

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Cool thanks!

I don't think any of the posts above refer to bingo pokemon?

The Draco and Charmander are Bingo Pokemon (.xdpkm) but as I thought they were PID static.

Don't forget the 'XD Beta starters too ^^ You're doing a great job, thanks!

Edited by jojo12100

Aren't the trainer's pokes in JP Stadium copies of the ones in the real tournament? Just curious...

Also, I think JP Stadium 2 (US Stadium) may have the same things, but for Nintendo Cup 98 instead of 97.

Same for JP Stadium G/S (US Stadium 2), but for Nintendo Cup 99 (and also 98/97 apparently).

Edited by coltonsmogon