Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

4 hours ago, SwagKey said:

Okay, I'll see what I can figure out.

That reminds me, I got the unused CHIKUCHIKU trade from the American Pokemon Blue some time ago. I know all of Yellow's unused trades were contributed, and I'm not sure if there's any major difference between Blue's unused trade other than the nickname and maybe the Trainer ID. I'll contribute the .pk1 it if it's needed in any way though.

Amusingly, it goes through Pokebank without issues, so it's kind of cool to have this unused trade in my Gen 7 game.

I'd like to get my hands on this. 

On 5/15/2017 at 6:29 PM, SwagKey said:

Congrats on getting the Stadium 2 mons!

The only ones left I can think of for future projects would be both Stadium's rental Pokemon, the rental passes in Pokemon Battle Revolution, and maybe the so called "unreleased 21st card" in Pokemon Colosseum (according to TCRF that is).

I really wish I could help, but I'm no expert when it comes to hacking these games.

I was under the impression that the E-reader card data was on the card so there would be no way to load the data onto the game. Also, 21st card? There's 26 cards. 

On 5/15/2017 at 6:04 AM, BlackShark said:

If I understood correctly what is written about it on tcrf.net, the move is just in Diglett's move table, despite it not beeing able to learn the move in any way. I don't think there's a hidden event inside, but I also don't have enough skills to check that out.

I wouldn't expect anything much interesting in the Ranger games. Really interesting would be a Japanese save file of the first Pokemon Ranger with all 4 Wifi missions downloaded but not cleared yet.

Are they on PPorg? I think it was here that I asked about an AR code and people told me just to inject the events. I can't do jack until I get access to sounhax again but eventually, when I do. I could buy a Japanese copy of Ranger 1 and beat it for you. Add the events to the save and post it here. 

43 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

Are they on PPorg? I think it was here that I asked about an AR code and people told me just to inject the events. I can't do jack until I get access to sounhax again but eventually, when I do. I could buy a Japanese copy of Ranger 1 and beat it for you. Add the events to the save and post it here. 

All we have is the missions for Ranger 2 and 3 unfortunately. The problem with the Japanese Ranger 1 is that these missions were distributed via local wireless to people who pre-ordered a ticket for the 2007 movie. For international releases they made it easier by including the data in the ROM and making it unlockable via passwords.

52 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

Also, 21st card? There's 26 cards.

Without the 2 promotionals and the 4 stage cards there are 20 Trainers, a 21st Trainer was found in the game. But I've never seen any details about it.

1 minute ago, BlackShark said:

All we have is the missions for Ranger 2 and 3 unfortunately. The problem with the Japanese Ranger 1 is that these missions were distributed via local wireless to people who pre-ordered a ticket for the 2007 movie. For international releases they made it easier by including the data in the ROM and making it unlockable via passwords.

Without the 2 promotionals and the 4 stage cards there are 20 Trainers, a 21st Trainer was found in the game. But I've never seen any details about it.

That's incredibly unfortunate. So we have access to the English events then? It will be difficult to track down those Japanese events then, if not impossible. But after the gen 3 Mystery Gift project, I wouldn't say it's impossible. I might buy a few copies and see what I find since they're pretty cheap. 

I take it we can't just write an English save with the game beat to a Japanese cart?

Perhaps you can answer something for me. I beat Ranger once and tried to do the Manaphy event but it didn't work. I was led to believe that it was 1 Manaphy egg per cart. Is it possible to say take a brand new Rom of the game and write it to a cart to allow you to repeat the event? I've always wanted to buy a sealed copy so I could back it up and still enjoy doing the event in future playthroughs. (It reminds me of how Mario 64 DS works. When you unlock every mini game, it still has them unlocked when you delete your save and make a new one)

I'll keep watching to sere if anything related to the Colosseum E-reader trainer is posted then. I'd love to add it to my saves if possible. 

7 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

That's incredibly unfortunate. So we have access to the English events then? It will be difficult to track down those Japanese events then, if not impossible. But after the gen 3 Mystery Gift project, I wouldn't say it's impossible. I might buy a few copies and see what I find since they're pretty cheap. 

I take it we can't just write an English save with the game beat to a Japanese cart?

Yes we have all the English events. Though the Mission Injector is missing 2 missions for Ranger 3, but I have compiled untouched save files that include them all a few days ago.

It is not impossible to find Ranger 1 save files online. I already found one that had a cleared Manaphy Egg mission. I don't think there's need to buy a copy.

17 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

Perhaps you can answer something for me. I beat Ranger once and tried to do the Manaphy event but it didn't work. I was led to believe that it was 1 Manaphy egg per cart. Is it possible to say take a brand new Rom of the game and write it to a cart to allow you to repeat the event? I've always wanted to buy a sealed copy so I could back it up and still enjoy doing the event in future playthroughs. (It reminds me of how Mario 64 DS works. When you unlock every mini game, it still has them unlocked when you delete your save and make a new one)

Yeah it's just like Mario 64. If you start a new game the downloadable missions don't get deleted. But with any save editing hardware/software you can erase the whole save.

7 hours ago, SwagKey said:

That reminds me, I got the unused CHIKUCHIKU trade from the American Pokemon Blue some time ago. I know all of Yellow's unused trades were contributed, and I'm not sure if there's any major difference between Blue's unused trade other than the nickname and maybe the Trainer ID. I'll contribute the .pk1 it if it's needed in any way though.

You can contribute it if you want the only differences are the nickname and id.

@HaxAras The unreleased 21st card is a really interesting mystery of Colosseum ^^ I hope we'll be able to resolve it one day.

18 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

You can contribute it if you want the only differences are the nickname and id.

@HaxAras The unreleased 21st card is a really interesting mystery of Colosseum ^^ I hope we'll be able to resolve it one day.

Oh, okay then. Here's the .pk1 for CHIKUCHIKU. Maybe you can add it to the unused Gen 1 trades section?

In terms of the Stadium 1 rentals I've been trying on getting (the International one, not Japanese) I found an editor for it. You can edit basically everything related to the trainers and rental Pokemon, but you can't extract them as files.

015 - CHIKUCHIKU - 7359.pk1

• Like 3

19 hours ago, BlackShark said:

Yes we have all the English events. Though the Mission Injector is missing 2 missions for Ranger 3, but I have compiled untouched save files that include them all a few days ago.

It is not impossible to find Ranger 1 save files online. I already found one that had a cleared Manaphy Egg mission. I don't think there's need to buy a copy.

Yeah it's just like Mario 64. If you start a new game the downloadable missions don't get deleted. But with any save editing hardware/software you can erase the whole save.

You found an English cleared Manaphy save or a Japanese one?

Well, that's good to know. 

I already bought Japanese copies of Ranger 1 and 3 today and a NFRS cart of 3 in English yesterday. These things are all in my to-buy list and I sold a few items on Ebay and had a few dolla to spare. It's more "I can buy this (sooner) if it's beneficial in any way."

6 hours ago, SwagKey said:

In terms of the Stadium 1 rentals I've been trying on getting (the International one, not Japanese) I found an editor for it. You can edit basically everything related to the trainers and rental Pokemon, but you can't extract them as files.

Di you try that?

17 hours ago, HaxAras said:

You found an English cleared Manaphy save or a Japanese one?

Well, that's good to know. 

I already bought Japanese copies of Ranger 1 and 3 today and a NFRS cart of 3 in English yesterday. These things are all in my to-buy list and I sold a few items on Ebay and had a few dolla to spare. It's more "I can buy this (sooner) if it's beneficial in any way."

I meant a Japanese save file. But unfortunately I don't know if and how you can reset a mission to be able to clear it again. I need to figure out the save encryption first.

13 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

You have to contact Guernouille or @suloku for their tools. I can't help you more about that sorry. But as I know the Japanese stadium contains more opponents than the international version.

Thanks for the advice anyway. I didn't know that there was more in the Japanese version than the international one, so I guess I'll migrate over there.

EDIT: I used suloku's tool to extract every Pokemon in the Japanese Stadium into JPK1 files. Since these files are already compatible with PKHeX, I'm uploading them as is.

Pocket Monsters Stadium (JPK1).zip

Edited by SwagKey
  • Like 1

On 19/05/2017 at 10:23 PM, SwagKey said:

Thanks for the advice anyway. I didn't know that there was more in the Japanese version than the international one, so I guess I'll migrate over there.

EDIT: I used suloku's tool to extract every Pokemon in the Japanese Stadium into JPK1 files. Since these files are already compatible with PKHeX, I'm uploading them as is.

Pocket Monsters Stadium (JPK1).zip

Great, such a good job. I'll back in business in 7 days normally.

Nobody is interested by dumping the Bingo Pokemon of X D ?

Plus, I saw yesterday a hacker pretending to got Munchlax in X D, I think we have to investigate about.

Edit: Apparently the Pokemon is only half-programmed. I mean it has no sprite but a base stat, an ability ... but no attack. When you try to use it the game crashes (certainly because of the lack of battle sprite). It's really weird, like if it was planned and abandonned in progress.

First Pokémon is Munchlax (019E)
H3YN-X39E-D9B3A
8FJ8-UP7Q-TPTXR
DGAC-KFHW-GD0N4

On 22/05/2017 at 10:26 AM, jojo12100 said:

Great, such a good job. I'll back in business in 7 days normally.

Nobody is interested by dumping the Bingo Pokemon of X D ?

Plus, I saw yesterday a hacker pretending to got Munchlax in X D, I think we have to investigate about.

Edit: Apparently the Pokemon is only half-programmed. I mean it has no sprite but a base stat, an ability ... but no attack. When you try to use it the game crashes (certainly because of the lack of battle sprite). It's really weird, like if it was planned and abandonned in progress.

First Pokémon is Munchlax (019E)
H3YN-X39E-D9B3A
8FJ8-UP7Q-TPTXR
DGAC-KFHW-GD0N4

Munchlax's data is pretty much just its name and it's cry. It's data is only used when generating pokespot encounters so I wouldn't even consider it "half programmed". It wasn't abandonned. It was never intended to be anything more than it was and the little data there is really just a placeholder so that when you enter the pokespot it knows to run the munchlax script instead of generating an encounter ?

On an unrelated note I managed to load a beta version of one of the rooms in the ss libra. It's completely empty though so not that interesting unfortunately.

11 hours ago, StarsMmd said:

Munchlax's data is pretty much just its name and it's cry. It's data is only used when generating pokespot encounters so I wouldn't even consider it "half programmed". It wasn't abandonned. It was never intended to be anything more than it was and the little data there is really just a placeholder so that when you enter the pokespot it knows to run the munchlax script instead of generating an encounter ?

On an unrelated note I managed to load a beta version of one of the rooms in the ss libra. It's completely empty though so not that interesting unfortunately.

At least it exists. Ahah I'm pretty sure Colosseum and 'XD have a lot of secrets to discover. And I'll be really interested by your researches.

Ok, back in business but having a bad news: the computer my father rent me was sold during the 3 weeks I was gone so I'm unable for now to continue my dumping and researches in 'XD (Bingo and Munchlax).

I can take new projects for now but don't ask me to dump trainers Pokemon, I'm focusing about unreleased/beta/prototype only.

And remember that we need your help for Studiomons too.

Edit: thanks to @Kaphotics finally the Japanese Crystal Debuggers Pokemon. I was really worried that my computer died before I can dump them.

063 - タマゴ - FDDA.pk2

157 - バクフーン - 5EB3.pk2

154 - メガニウム - DC20.pk2

160 - オーダイル - 708F.pk2

Edited by jojo12100

26 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

What exactly needs to be done here? And how can I encounter the Studiomons? I've only seen regular Pokemon there....

You only encounter them when you watch the movie. You can keep only 4 movies in memory.

Then just dump the wild pokemon. There are 35 to upload.

Edit: Here the Doors from my sav

Door1D.pkm

Door2D.pkm

Edit2: And F00(4)

F004D.pkm

Edited by jojo12100

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I say it'll be good if we can find a way to dump and backup the movies,
so it'll be easier to check back on different information,
As opposed to replaying the entire part.

I agree with that but we need to know the locations of the movies in the sav.

Maybe we can directly extract the .pkm from the sav?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlackShark said:

If I see that correctly Pokewood data is just flags with only the necessary information about the Pokemon. At least I couldn't find much more by comparing before and after saves.

So is it possible to directly export the Studiomon .pkm files from the sav? It can allow us to progress quickly in the dump.