Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

14 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

What kind of experiments do you need done? I have nothing but time at the moment and nothing to do. 

Adding the special Pokemon to your team, see if there is anything special happening. Same for the box.

You'll need backups of your saves, Hxd to copy/paste the special mon and maybe desmume too for debug.

You can also contribute the Bingo Pokemon of X D via Hxd and Dolphin if it's too complicated or if you prefer.

I'll finish the Pokestar Pokemon quest personnaly. I have ideas for coming projects too ^^

You lost me. I can no longer make backups of my saves. I was going to mess with my R4. Dememe is garbage. No matter what I do or what version I use, it never works or runs at such an enragingly slow pace, the game is unplayable. I don't like emulators in general. That's why I never messed with Dolphin and have no idea what Hxd is. I probably shoulda realized if it was as simple as using an R4, anybody could do it.  

33 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

You lost me. I can no longer make backups of my saves. I was going to mess with my R4. Dememe is garbage. No matter what I do or what version I use, it never works or runs at such an enragingly slow pace, the game is unplayable. I don't like emulators in general. That's why I never messed with Dolphin and have no idea what Hxd is. I probably shoulda realized if it was as simple as using an R4, anybody could do it.  

You can mess with it using a .sav that you get on the R4. HxD is a hex editor program for the pc, since you can't move the special pokémon in the pc in BW2, you need to edit it's data from box to box or from the box to your party.

That's what I understand, at least

58 minutes ago, thaleskpl said:

You can mess with it using a .sav that you get on the R4. HxD is a hex editor program for the pc, since you can't move the special pokémon in the pc in BW2, you need to edit it's data from box to box or from the box to your party.

That's what I understand, at least

What special Pokemon exactly? I was originally assuming it was Pokemon like the "Encounter tutorial" mons Black Shark obtained or maybe Ghetsis' fused Kyurem. 

12 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

What special Pokemon exactly? I was originally assuming it was Pokemon like the "Encounter tutorial" mons Black Shark obtained or maybe Ghetsis' fused Kyurem. 

@jojo12100 will need to specify which one, since from what I understood he wanted to try inserting Ghetsis' Kyurem into the party, but @BlackShark already said it wasn't possible

10 hours ago, thaleskpl said:

@jojo12100 will need to specify which one, since from what I understood he wanted to try inserting Ghetsis' Kyurem into the party, but @BlackShark already said it wasn't possible

10 hours ago, HaxAras said:

I spoke about the special Pokemon in Pokestar studio like the Demon (Ghost/Dark with Wonder Guard).

• Like 1

I really hope the PkHex compatibility soon for Jap Crystal. To upload the 4 debuggers Pokemon in gen2.

Plus, I have uploaded all normal pokemon of Pokestar, as we don't know the issues the special can do I'll stop here for now.

We also need a volunteer to dump the Bingo ones in X D.

Anyway I'll work on upgrading the .rar now

And of course if you have ideas for new project I take.

8 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

I really hope the PkHex compatibility soon for Jap Crystal. To upload the 4 debuggers Pokemon in gen2.

Plus, I have uploaded all normal pokemon of Pokestar, as we don't know the issues the special can do I'll stop here for now.

We also need a volunteer to dump the Bingo ones in X D.

Anyway I'll work on upgrading the .rar now

And of course if you have ideas for new project I take.

How about doing the Stadium games next? There's the rentals obviously, but there's also six Pokemon that are reserved for an option in the hidden debug menu. Not sure if the prize Pokemon of both games count for something though.

Sorry if I'm intruding on anything, but I was indirectly drawn here after my videos were popping up here, which I don't mind at all!

• Like 1

On 1/23/2017 at 8:27 AM, Purin said:

I remember there were also prototype wondercards with stuff like Hydreigon, Bidoof, Shiny Rayquaza and maybe alot more.

While looking for that prototype Red cart, I saw this. 

There's also (Mentioned on the Cutting Room Floor) those un-used super training missions. I can no longer use them but I read that they modify data on the Pokemon. I'd personally like to see if I can train them and then migrate to gen 7 safely. 

20 hours ago, SwagKey said:

How about doing the Stadium games next? There's the rentals obviously, but there's also six Pokemon that are reserved for an option in the hidden debug menu. Not sure if the prize Pokemon of both games count for something though.

Sorry if I'm intruding on anything, but I was indirectly drawn here after my videos were popping up here, which I don't mind at all!

Hi, I'm not an expert of that games. @suloku was trying to dump the japanese trainers for History but I ignore if he succeeded. Do you have any source for the hidden debug menu Pokemon? I'll try to watch what can I do (but I promise nothing because I totally ignore the format or the encryption).

Edit: I found them, according to TCRF there is also an Acid Digglet to get.

Spoiler

20 hours ago, HaxAras said:

While looking for that prototype Red cart, I saw this. 

There's also (Mentioned on the Cutting Room Floor) those un-used super training missions. I can no longer use them but I read that they modify data on the Pokemon. I'd personally like to see if I can train them and then migrate to gen 7 safely. 

The proto wondercards were lost in Nintendo servers unfortunately. We didn't find anything in the roms.

Speaking about the Super Training Missions @blackshark already mentionned them to @theslayer I ignore the effect on Pokemon but according to the other mission I guess is just EV training.

Edit: I took a look today and yes you're right they modify trash bytes of the Pokemon, don't give any EV but an item.

We'll definitively need @suloku 's help to get them because unlike Pokemon Colosseum the files are not easy findable.

They are somewhere in the RAM.

The Acid Digglet and the trainers from Nintendo Cup 98 are in the first game whereas the Debuggers Pokemon are in Stadium 2 international.

There is also a special Bulbasar with Counter/(Mawashi Geri in french) but I ignore if it's just an animation or not in Stadium 2.

Now we got the Debuggers Pokemon of Stadium 2 I'll search about the Acid Digglet of Stadium 1 (event move? error of programming?).

Plus, I got Oak's Pikachu in Yellow which is different from the one he gives you later.

So for the Tuto Catch Pokemon we still need ORAS and HGSS ones.

025 - PIKACHU - 3850.pk1

Edit: I forgot the Old Man's Rattata ^^

019 - RATTATA - C836.pk1

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

And here's HGSS. Lyra's Marill and wild Rattata.

Great, now the Tuto Catch set is complete.

Can I ask you what do you think about Acid Diglett? I mean if it was an event move from an unknown event we should find for example Surf Pikachu or even PayDay Rapidash ok somewhere in the Rom. If not it's just an error of programming (like a lot of Pokemon in Colosseum for example).

Plus, I thought yesterday about the Pokemon Ranger games which still contain a lot of mysteries. We recently found in the prototype of the first game the azure flute but I'm pretty sure there are much more secrets to find.

14 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Great, now the Tuto Catch set is complete.

Can I ask you what do you think about Acid Diglett? I mean if it was an event move from an unknown event we should find for example Surf Pikachu or even PayDay Rapidash ok somewhere in the Rom. If not it's just an error of programming (like a lot of Pokemon in Colosseum for example).

Plus, I thought yesterday about the Pokemon Ranger games which still contain a lot of mysteries. We recently found in the prototype of the first game the azure flute but I'm pretty sure there are much more secrets to find.

If we can get the XD: codes converted to Japanese still, I'm still willing to dump the Japanese un-used XD: starters. And there was a Geodude, right? If I can just enter in the Japanese codes under Pokemon XD: on my Action Replay, region-free-boot the game up and get them. I can easily extract my save and share. 

11 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

If we can get the XD: codes converted to Japanese still, I'm still willing to dump the Japanese un-used XD: starters. And there was a Geodude, right? If I can just enter in the Japanese codes under Pokemon XD: on my Action Replay, region-free-boot the game up and get them. I can easily extract my save and share. 

You have to ask to @StarsMmd I don't have the skills for that. But I'm pretty sure it's not really complicated ^^

12 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

If I understood correctly what is written about it on tcrf.net, the move is just in Diglett's move table, despite it not beeing able to learn the move in any way. I don't think there's a hidden event inside, but I also don't have enough skills to check that out.

12 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

I wouldn't expect anything much interesting in the Ranger games. Really interesting would be a Japanese save file of the first Pokemon Ranger with all 4 Wifi missions downloaded but not cleared yet.

2 hours ago, BlackShark said:

If I understood correctly what is written about it on tcrf.net, the move is just in Diglett's move table, despite it not beeing able to learn the move in any way. I don't think there's a hidden event inside, but I also don't have enough skills to check that out.

I think we have to check the Pikachu's move table to see if Surf is here and maybe Rapidash too with Pay Day.

Edit: Mystery solved, it was an error of programming!!! Diglett movepool in gen 1 is Scratch (0A), Growl (2D), Dig (5B), Sand Attack (1C), Slash (A3) and Earthquake (59) whereas the game recognizes 5B 2D A3 1C 33 59. 33 corresponds to Acid in Hex.

AcidDiglett.PNG

Edit2: Note for @suloku Nintendo Cup 98 trainers are somewhere in the Rom. Just ask Blackshark to "convert" them when you'll find them.

On 5/14/2017 at 0:42 PM, jojo12100 said:

Now we got the Debuggers Pokemon of Stadium 2 I'll search about the Acid Digglet of Stadium 1 (event move? error of programming?).

Plus, I got Oak's Pikachu in Yellow which is different from the one he gives you later.

So for the Tuto Catch Pokemon we still need ORAS and HGSS ones.

025 - PIKACHU - 3850.pk1

Edit: I forgot the Old Man's Rattata ^^

019 - RATTATA - C836.pk1

Congrats on getting the Stadium 2 mons!

The only ones left I can think of for future projects would be both Stadium's rental Pokemon, the rental passes in Pokemon Battle Revolution, and maybe the so called "unreleased 21st card" in Pokemon Colosseum (according to TCRF that is).

I really wish I could help, but I'm no expert when it comes to hacking these games.

9 hours ago, SwagKey said:

Congrats on getting the Stadium 2 mons!

The only ones left I can think of for future projects would be both Stadium's rental Pokemon, the rental passes in Pokemon Battle Revolution, and maybe the so called "unreleased 21st card" in Pokemon Colosseum (according to TCRF that is).

I really wish I could help, but I'm no expert when it comes to hacking these games.

You can use suloku's tool for Stadium, I hope @StarsMmd will force-load the 21st card and for PBR I totally ignore how to do.

And for everyone you can help there are so much Pokemon to add (Stadium 98 Cup for History, Bingo X D, PBR ...) I'll never be able to do it alone so what are you waiting for to contribute for us?

15 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

You can use suloku's tool for Stadium, I hope @StarsMmd will force-load the 21st card and for PBR I totally ignore how to do.

And for everyone you can help there are so much Pokemon to add (Stadium 98 Cup for History, Bingo X D, PBR ...) I'll never be able to do it alone so what are you waiting for to contribute for us?

Okay, I'll see what I can figure out.

That reminds me, I got the unused CHIKUCHIKU trade from the American Pokemon Blue some time ago. I know all of Yellow's unused trades were contributed, and I'm not sure if there's any major difference between Blue's unused trade other than the nickname and maybe the Trainer ID. I'll contribute the .pk1 it if it's needed in any way though.

Amusingly, it goes through Pokebank without issues, so it's kind of cool to have this unused trade in my Gen 7 game.