Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

1 hour ago, jojo12100 said:

Great, then to convert them into .pkm you have to use the PkmGCSaveEditor.

Tell me if you encounter problems.

I don't have access to my windows laptop right now so I won't be able to convert them with PkmGCSaveEditor for a while.

13 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

That's gonna be helpful! I don't have a backup of my save on my computer but I found a random Ruby save of mine so I was going to try a test of that. 

It depends how you get the Pokemon though. If there's a way to pick them up, I could save, convert my save to Japanese and then get them. 

Nevermind. After seeing the most recent reply. If anybody adapts them to Japanese and if my GameCube AR works as a region free disk and JP codes work, I can try to get us a JP copy when I get off work today. (Unless it would take longer to convert them.)

Edit: I forgot to add this with the Regi dolls save the other day. I don't even remember if that was this thread. But since they're sorta unreleased in the non Japanese games. Why not. 

.eJwVyMENwyAMAMBdGABssANkgaqPzhAhgkiqpETgvqruXvWe91HvfqhZbSLXmI1Z95FbX_WQ1lMturZWj5KufejcTpNEUt7O8pJhHITg4kQUCWK0jPZfMRBwQPbeek-TuT9uiwX0QA4WJEZ0zFY_r6q-PwVmJNg.mAqxEto-zKRnWnaJtbt31D4yErQ?width=400&height=226

I'll have a go at adapting the AR codes for the japanese version this weekend. It should be a simple case of finding the right offsets.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StarsMmd said:

I don't have access to my windows laptop right now so I won't be able to convert them with PkmGCSaveEditor for a while.

Finally! Something to do.

Edit:

:D

Vaporeon.pkm

Jolteon.pkm

Geodude.pkm

Edit 2: Hopefully I can just use my GC AR, enter the code and use it as a region free disk and the code will work. After that, all I have to do is boot up XD: and extract my save file. 

• Like 1

Just now, BlackShark said:

I'm working on it but SM just have such a slow story. It takes ages until you get your starter....

It's so true ^^ Unfortunately NTR don't work until you get access to the GTS.

And for Dude's Rattata, I tried so hard but it resists me.

I've tried using Suloku's Mystery Gift Tool multiple times to inject the test E-reader card and it's not working. Anybody have an idea why it might not work?

Edit: it just constantly tells me the save has been corrupted and reverts to the original save every single time. I'll be off to work. So if anybody has any ideas, I can try later. Hopefully it's a short day. 

2 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

I've tried using Suloku's Mystery Gift Tool multiple times to inject the test E-reader card and it's not working. Anybody have an idea why it might not work?

Edit: it just constantly tells me the save has been corrupted and reverts to the original save every single time. 

No, you have to ask to @suloku I extracted the file with its tool.

1 hour ago, jojo12100 said:

It's so true ^^ Unfortunately NTR don't work until you get access to the GTS.

And for Dude's Rattata, I tried so hard but it resists me.

Do you want to connect to the debugger? You can just go back to the home menu. When the game is paused in the background the data is still in the RAM and can be dumped.

I have bad news though. It seems like you can't do proper RAM dumps in SM on O3DS, half of the dumped file is just zero which doesn't seem to be correct. I couldn't find any traces of the Pokemon there. I guess someone with N3DS has to do this.

Rattata's data in RAM is completely different from the PK1 format. I would have to recreate it, but I won't do that before tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

Do you want to connect to the debugger? You can just go back to the home menu. When the game is paused in the background the data is still in the RAM and can be dumped.

I have bad news though. It seems like you can't do proper RAM dumps in SM on O3DS, half of the dumped file is just zero which doesn't seem to be correct. I couldn't find any traces of the Pokemon there. I guess someone with N3DS has to do this.

Rattata's data in RAM is completely different from the PK1 format. I would have to recreate it, but I won't do that before tomorrow.

I have also unfortunately an 03DS. I hope someone with a N3DS will do that for us.

Good luck for the Rattata ^^

1 hour ago, BlackShark said:

Here's the Rattata. There's nothing special besides that it doesn't have an OT and TID 00000.

019 - RATTATA - 642D.pk2

I personally don't have any interest in these 'mons (Outside of maybe Dawn's Piplup, Norman's Zigzagoon and Wally's Ralts) but I at least wanna say. That, my friend, is where you're wrong. The fact that they have no OT or ID is what makes them interesting. They were just some random Pokemon you were never meant to have but now you do. 

Now that I think about it though. If you guys can obtain Wally's Ralts. Could somebody RNG it shiny and then dump it? I doubt it would have an OT or ID but it would be kinda cool to have a shiny Wally' Ralts.

And uh, if you happen to know how to RNG Colosseum. I uh, happen to have the E-reader cards. So you know, we could work together. Maybe get ourselves a set of shiny Colosseum E-reader mons each. Just saying.  

29 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

I personally don't have any interest in these 'mons (Outside of maybe Dawn's Piplup, Norman's Zigzagoon and Wally's Ralts) but I at least wanna say. That, my friend, is where you're wrong. The fact that they have no OT or ID is what makes them interesting. They were just some random Pokemon you were never meant to have but now you do. 

Now that I think about it though. If you guys can obtain Wally's Ralts. Could somebody RNG it shiny and then dump it? I doubt it would have an OT or ID but it would be kinda cool to have a shiny Wally' Ralts.

And uh, if you happen to know how to RNG Colosseum. I uh, happen to have the E-reader cards. So you know, we could work together. Maybe get ourselves a set of shiny Colosseum E-reader mons each. Just saying.  

You're right. I know people shinyhunting the ghost Marowak thanks to glitches.

I was playing Ruby, German. As I do. And I discovered a few things. 1 was actually because of a video, but who cares. Is it possible to rip secret base trainers Pokemon? I'm gonna be adding a couple of these to my Sapphire save later, along with the E-reader trainer. These mons would be kinda cool. I also made a Celebi. Would be kinda cool to have a living dex. I might work on that over the course of this next week. If anybody wants to work on it with me, I could do gen 2 to start off with. 

2Jew.png

6 hours ago, HaxAras said:

Edit: it just constantly tells me the save has been corrupted and reverts to the original save every single time. I'll be off to work. So if anybody has any ideas, I can try later. Hopefully it's a short day. 

What's that test e-reader card? I'm not sure what you are trying exactly, but if there's some error I want it fixed.

Just now, suloku said:

What's that test e-reader card? I'm not sure what you are trying exactly, but if there's some error I want it fixed.

The German Debug Ruby inserts a trainer into the E-reader room in Mossdeep. @jojo12100Extracted it and I tried to inject it but every time I'd load 'my' Ruby save, it would say the save is corrupt and revert back to where I was last (The battle tower). The E-reader trainer just has the middle-evo Kanto starters at LV.50. Since I can never have it as a physical card. I want it in my 100% Sapphire save as a novelty. 

I found something interesting in the Japanese Crystal Debug Menus. I hope someone will be able to get it. Unfortunately PkHex stil can't read the Jap saves.

JapCrystalDebug.PNG.0179e2e56983f554eb07bbfd6164b653.PNG

Source: Here

Plus, apparently Mobile Trainer ROM contains leftover of the Odd Egg Event. We should dump it too.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

I found something interesting in the Japanese Crystal Debug Menus. I hope someone will be able to get it. Unfortunately PkHex stil can't read the Jap saves.

JapCrystalDebug.PNG.0179e2e56983f554eb07bbfd6164b653.PNG

Source: Here

Plus, apparently Mobile Trainer ROM contains leftover of the Odd Egg Event. We should dump it too.

Slightly off topic. But speaking of eggs in gen 2. With the Crystal egg having a 1 in 10 chance? of being shiny. Does anybody know when the Pokemon you get/shiny value is determined? I've been interested in going for a complete set of gen 2 shiny eggs.

1 minute ago, HaxAras said:

Slightly off topic. But speaking of eggs in gen 2. With the Crystal egg having a 1 in 10 chance? of being shiny. Does anybody know when the Pokemon you get/shiny value is determined? I've been interested in going for a complete set of gen 2 shiny eggs.

They are DV set. I got all of them shiny except 1.

1 minute ago, jojo12100 said:

They are DV set. I got all of them shiny except 1.

Is the Pokemon/shinyness determined when you make the save or when you pick up the egg? If you SR, will you get a different egg every time? 

1 minute ago, HaxAras said:

Is the Pokemon/shinyness determined when you make the save or when you pick up the egg? If you SR, will you get a different egg every time? 

When you generate it.So if you use AR codes to get it when you press the button.

Ok  first I have another bad news all Bingo Pokemon are also PID and IV static. But it can be cool to collect them. Some people interested?

Then, nobody want to test the special Pokestar Pokemon in order to know the issues with the saves? I have the Demon crypted and decrypted for tests.

And finally the crystal debuggers Pokemon are a really big challenge. For the moment my game crashes but I still keep hope to get them. But we'll have to wait the PkHex compatibility to share them.

Draco3.xdpkm

Charmander2.xdpkm

Edit1: I got all of them. Unfortunately the Typhlosion is bugged. I don't know if we'll be able to export it later. I hope the PkHex compatibility soon.

Typhlosion.PNGAbraEgg.PNGAligatueur.PNGMeganium.PNG

• Like 1