Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

@jojo12100, should we start with getting all the unobtainable Pokémon from ORAS? This means all of May's Pokémon, all the gym leaders, all of Team Magma's/Aqua's Pokémon, both sets of Pokémon for the E4 & Champion, & even all passerby trainer's Pokémon. This'll be a massive project to undertake, but I bet we could do it.

Edited by coltonsmogon

@coltonsmogon As said a lot of time Trainer's Pokemon are useless because of their IV-set EV 0 most of the time.

Actually tools exist to dump them if you want for your collection but what I'm looking for is more interesting challenges such as the 13 Extra Shadow or the Shroomish of ORAS demo or even one day the missing demos.

1 hour ago, jojo12100 said:

@coltonsmogon As said a lot of time Trainer's Pokemon are useless because of their IV-set EV 0 most of the time.

Actually tools exist to dump them if you want for your collection but what I'm looking for is more interesting challenges such as the 13 Extra Shadow or the Shroomish of ORAS demo or even one day the missing demos.

So where can these tools be located, @jojo12100? Do you know? Go ahead & PM me about this, as I'm not sure if they should be linked here or not. (Me wants Steven's Metagrosses :P)

Edited by coltonsmogon

Discovered tonight that there is a link between Altering Cave and Funfiesta special mission.

According to this video GF previewed to invite players to "Wonder Spot" where they can download a Gen2 pokemon for Altering Cave. This was finally done during the unfamous Special Funfiesta Mission where players can download temporary special pokemon for their hidden grotto. Amazing

WonderSpot.PNG

Edit: I have a challenge for you @suloku Can you try to get for me Carrie's Pokemon (especially the Porygon2) ? Because you must have Stadium 2 and the Mystery Gift to unlock it I can't do it.

Edited by jojo12100

11 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Discovered tonight that there is a link between Altering Cave and Funfiesta special mission.

According to this video GF previewed to invite players to "Wonder Spot" where they can download a Gen2 pokemon for Altering Cave. This was finally done during the unfamous Special Funfiesta Mission where players can download temporary special pokemon for their hidden grotto. Amazing

WonderSpot.PNG

Edit: I have a challenge for you @suloku Can you try to get for me Carrie's Pokemon (especially the Porygon2) ? Because you must have Stadium 2 and the Mystery Gift to unlock it I can't do it.

So what you're saying is you need somebody with a complete gen 2 save/cart and access to Stadium 2 who last received a Mystery gift from the little girl? Gee, I sure hope somebody like that comes along. It would also probably be useful if they have a living dex too. 

Let me know if somebody like that comes along. ;)

Silver.sav

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HaxAras said:

So what you're saying is you need somebody with a complete gen 2 save/cart and access to Stadium 2 who last received a Mystery gift from the little girl? Gee, I sure hope somebody like that comes along. It would also probably be useful if they have a living dex too. 

Let me know if somebody like that comes along. ;)

Silver.sav

Thanks, the problem for the moment that I don't know how to dump the opponent pokemon. I have received a sgm with Carrie's P2 I'm a bit frustrated but I'll find.

Edit: I got them, pretty useless but I love Porygon2 (Now I want the shadow one ^^ )

166 - LEDIAN - 9B06.pk2

233 - PORYGON2 - E5C8.pk2

157 - TYPHLOSION - 026A.pk2

099 - KINGLER - C590.pk2

101 - ELECTRODE - 3BDB.pk2

212 - SCIZOR - 24AE.pk2

Edited by jojo12100
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

I have found a weird mention of "Vaporeon" in the 10ANNIV RAM.

Vaporeon.PNG

Plus, I'm very curious about that

Mobile Trainer.PNG

Perhaps a 10ANNIV Vaporeon was planned, but ended up scrapped due to how hard Vaporeon is to obtain in GEN 1, so most would barely remember???

11 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Thanks, the problem for the moment that I don't know how to dump the opponent pokemon. I have received a sgm with Carrie's P2 I'm a bit frustrated but I'll find.

Edit: I got them, pretty useless but I love Porygon2 (Now I want the shadow one ^^ )

166 - LEDIAN - 9B06.pk2

233 - PORYGON2 - E5C8.pk2

157 - TYPHLOSION - 026A.pk2

099 - KINGLER - C590.pk2

101 - ELECTRODE - 3BDB.pk2

212 - SCIZOR - 24AE.pk2

(Sorry for the double post. Due to how this site handles quotes, I can't copy/paste this.)

Congrats, and you're welcome. 

Do you have any intention of going for the other 2 teams? I bet I could use those in the Crytal Battle Tower and/Or Pokemon Stadium 2. 

Just now, jojo12100 said:

@HaxAras I'll try to get the other 2 teams but I can't promise.

About the Shroomish : The good news is that myself from the past have done a backup hopefully, that bad news is that even with it doesn't work for the moment.

I don't understand what's wrong with the demo. I have it on my console as well and could play it but I recently updated my 3DS so I can't deal with homebew at the moment. 

13 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

I don't understand what's wrong with the demo. I have it on my console as well and could play it but I recently updated my 3DS so I can't deal with homebew at the moment. 

It's an internal event based on time with a time-changing lock.

Edit: It's a miracle! I finally got it! @coltonsmogon

ShroomishORASdemo.pkm

Edited by jojo12100

16 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

I got homebrew working on mine with the 11.2 payload. Just I'm waiting for NTR CFW to be fixed up for 11.4.

Edited by coltonsmogon

22 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

I got homebrew working on mine with the 11.2 payload. Just I'm waiting for NTR CFW to be fixed up for 11.4.

I don't know jack about homebrew and I really hate messing with it/modding consoles. It's a damn nightmare. I thought I had Pokemon in bank so I updated for peace of mind. Turns out I didn't and now I can't use Soundhax anymore so I will just have to wait.