Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

Still crying when I see XY Demo videos and this holy Mega-Mewtwo Y lv100 I want it so much.

But I'm pretty sure there are lot of hidden Pokemon we still don't know (like the Bidoof someone spoke earlier in this thread).

Edit: And you what are you dreaming of?

Edited by jojo12100
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

only the caught Pokemon and items remain.

For me even this would be enough. But they were only distributed in Japan, right? So someone needs to pop up here who went to the event in Japan and contribute the save file. Sadly this will likely not happen.

Edited by Guest

9 hours ago, zeropain said:

For me even this would be enough. But they were only distributed in Japan, right? So someone needs to pop up here who went to the event in Japan and contribute the save file. Sadly this will likely not happen.

I have a set of each Pokemon (obtained by trades in GTS) but I keep it for me for the moment.

Edit: Finally got this Parasect! Oh god now let's find this Kadabra.

Edited by jojo12100

Still busy with this unfamous underleved SM Kadabra but I have ideas for new projects.

1) Modify the 10ANNIVdistrib rom to get the Pokemon in other languages. Dissassemble the ROM, find the language check, change it, reassemble. Here

Any volunteer?

Edited by jojo12100

9 minutes ago, Purin said:

Just a quick question, but are you (or anyone else) able to disassemble Sun/Moon game code? I'm struggling with another project.

Personnaly not, I'm pretty sure that most of the game code was decrypted but I ignore if the game was dissassembled.

Ask to @Dio_Vento or @Holla! for your project maybe they can help you?

40 minutes ago, Purin said:

Just a quick question, but are you (or anyone else) able to disassemble Sun/Moon game code? I'm struggling with another project.

Didn't kaphotics and SciresM do a lot of reversing to the demo and final games? They even left nametags in the demo, which made it easier (or so they said), I don't know about the final games, but probably the code in the demo matches most of the final version.

I have a new idea of project. Using NTR to dump the rental QR team. Someone with N3DS like @thaleskpl can easily do that.

Also speaking about the 10ANNIV Rom Link from PokemonLegendary the guy who helps me for the adaptation of the Mew Truck virus told me that:

10ANNIVdiscussion.PNG

So wait and see ^^

Edited by jojo12100
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

I have a new idea of project. Using NTR to dump the rental QR team. Someone with N3DS like @thaleskpl can easily do that.

that's really easy to do, won't even need NTR.

Use the rental team in battle tree, save the battle video, extract the battle video using JKSM, import via PKHeX

Yes,it's even easier than I thought.

I don't have any interest for that but maybe people will have. Why not open a new thread where they can share the .pk7 ?

I'm actually working on the Mew truck virus and o god that's hard !

On 02/03/2017 at 5:26 PM, theSLAYER said:

that's really easy to do, won't even need NTR.

Use the rental team in battle tree, save the battle video, extract the battle video using JKSM, import via PKHeX

I tried to look at QR Rental Pokemon and I was so disappointed of what I found, seriously they did a really bad job.

Note that you can steal other people Pokemon using this method but please don't do it for that.

Still busy with French Mew Truck Virus which is really harder than all I can think, I broke my Poké Pelago trying to learn how does it work and with all that I still haven't look after 10ANNIV roms, god life is a big shit sometimes.

QRRental5.PNG

QRRental1.PNG

QRRental2.PNG

QRRental3.PNG

QRRental4.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Maybe we could add a US version of Celebi and Pikachu from Bonus CD of Pokemon Colosseum?

Source: here

Also nobody wants to investigate about the Bidoof event mentionned in this thread?

Edit: Do we have the undistributed Celebi event too?

I only have the PAL version of Colosseum and according to your link it's buggy. I could give it a try at the weekend though.

Actually I already looked for Bidoof a few weeks ago but I couldn't find it. Maybe I've overseen it or it was only on Nintendos servers back then.

Here's Celebi. You can also get it from the GameStop Shiny Beasts distribution cart at offset 0x5F250.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

I only have the PAL version of Colosseum and according to your link it's buggy. I could give it a try at the weekend though.

Actually I already looked for Bidoof a few weeks ago but I couldn't find it. Maybe I've overseen it or it was only on Nintendos servers back then.

Here's Celebi. You can also get it from the GameStop Shiny Beasts distribution cart at offset 0x5F250.

Thanks, I only have the PAL and JAP versions personnally of Colosseum so I can't test it myself. Any US users here?

For the Bidoof is there any possibility to access to Nintendo server archive? It'll be awesome if so. But yes unfortunately I think they are lost forever :(

I still try to patch the Mew virus for French, get the underleved Pelago mons and search a way to bypass the language check of 10ANNIV rom but I'm not very lucky for now.

I only read these messages. If you're willing to do a bit of searching, check Digiex. I've already made the Celebi and Pikachu from the Colosseum disk public.

I'm an Xbox achievement hunter. I take breaks and play Pokemon. I try to make a name for myself while I do. But while I'm achievement hunting, I'm focused so I'm not really in this 'scene' right now. But I am a US player. I have A US, JP and PAL copy of Colosseum as well as a GameCube Action Replay and much, much more. 

10 hours ago, HaxAras said:

I only read these messages. If you're willing to do a bit of searching, check Digiex. I've already made the Celebi and Pikachu from the Colosseum disk public.

I'm an Xbox achievement hunter. I take breaks and play Pokemon. I try to make a name for myself while I do. But while I'm achievement hunting, I'm focused so I'm not really in this 'scene' right now. But I am a US player. I have A US, JP and PAL copy of Colosseum as well as a GameCube Action Replay and much, much more. 

Great.

Yesterday we did a lot of progress for Gen3 events, if anyone have C programming knowledge it'll help us a lot for the universal 10ANNIV distrib but also universal Bonus Disc, Jirachi CD ...

Finally got my lv11 Kadabra today but I discovered that Drifblim can be underleved too (too bad :( ).

I received a spanish Celebi from colosseum long time ago using the AR codes, maybe a german/french one too (on PAL, you just need to change the game language setting before receiving). I don't have a clue about how to receive pikachu, I've never seen any video/post with details and I may be dumb for never finding it in the disk (not that I tried that much, but I did try all the options in the bonus disk menu).

Fun fact about the spanish colosseum celebi: OT name is "Ágate", and because they seem to have changed character encoding in gen 4 onwards, the first character "Á" appears as garbage in all following generations.

Also, it went up to gen 6, haven't tried to put it on gen 7, but I assume it would pass.

9 minutes ago, suloku said:

I received a spanish Celebi from colosseum long time ago using the AR codes, maybe a german/french one too (on PAL, you just need to change the game language setting before receiving). I don't have a clue about how to receive pikachu, I've never seen any video/post with details and I may be dumb for never finding it in the disk (not that I tried that much, but I did try all the options in the bonus disk menu).

Fun fact about the spanish colosseum celebi: OT name is "Ágate", and because they seem to have changed character encoding in gen 4 onwards, the first character "Á" appears as garbage in all following generations.

Also, it went up to gen 6, haven't tried to put it on gen 7, but I assume it would pass.

Hum, interesting.

I received a Celebi and a Pikachu in my French colosseum version using this "trick" but they kept their japanese names (if I remember, I'll check).

Anyway thanks for your efforts, hope that we'll do some progress on gen3 distrib roms soon.

And still waiting for other amazing prototype pokemon informations.