Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

I got 3 Pikachu and I now have a better idea of how this works. I sent the Pikachu to my Soul Silver save and it kept my steps so getting to 7K steps will be a cakewalk. The Pokemon shuffle every time I send Weedle back to my Pokewalker so all I really have to do is get enough watts to battle the Pokemon. 

10 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

I got 3 Pikachu and I now have a better idea of how this works. I sent the Pikachu to my Soul Silver save and it kept my steps so getting to 7K steps will be a cakewalk. The Pokemon shuffle every time I send Weedle back to my Pokewalker so all I really have to do is get enough watts to battle the Pokemon. 

Be brave it's all I can say. It's really hard, mostly to get the Torchic.

I've caught 3 Pikachu, 4 Meowth and 2 Peliper. I found an Eevee but couldn't catch it. 

I've got over 7,000 steps already. So I just need to grind out watts until I get the Eevee and then mess around until I can catch the other 3.

I'll be giving 1 Pokemon of each and keeping the rest to myself so I'll give you the pick of natures because that literally means nothing to me.

Edit: 

https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/support/2/en/manual/manual_this-site/main-content/

Ripping QR rental Pokemon sounds fun. 

Edited by HaxAras
  • Like 1

I found out these Japanese Pokewalker Pokemon are not Japan exclusive after-all. I was able to select "Recieve gift" on my Japanese Soul Silver and recieve all the Pokemon and items from my English Pokewalkers. They have the OT Aras, same ID number and have Japanese names. Assuming the reverse works, I could easily send these Japanese event mons to my English Soul Silver. (Or any language for that matter.)

7 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

I found out these Japanese Pokewalker Pokemon are not Japan exclusive after-all. I was able to select "Recieve gift" on my Japanese Soul Silver and recieve all the Pokemon and items from my English Pokewalkers. They have the OT Aras, same ID number and have Japanese names. Assuming the reverse works, I could easily send these Japanese event mons to my English Soul Silver. (Or any language for that matter.)

In a way, yes they are because the courses were never released in Europe/Usa but that's interesting to know that you can "hack" the Pokewalker this way.

6 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

It's not "hacking" anything. You're just connecting a Pokewalker to a different region game and sending gifts. The Pokewalkers are region free meaning the Pokemon can be obtained in any language legitimately. 

It reminds me the PokemonBattleRevolution trick when you send the gift to NDS if you have many DS it'll distribute to all NDS connected.

But if you succeed to get the 18 'exclusive' for every region a lot of people will be happy (me included).

I recently learned that SouthKorea received 2 of the 3 exclusive courses during events.

Edited by jojo12100

1 minute ago, jojo12100 said:

It reminds me the PokemonBattleRevolution trick when you send the gift to NDS if you have many DS it'll distribute to all NDS connected.

But if you succeed to get the 18 'exclusive' for every region a lot of people will be happy (me included).

I recently learned that SouthKorea received 2 of the 3 exclusive courses during events.

I'll do my best. I'm going to be working on Japanese and then English as they're the only games I currently have. I'm still missing Japanese Black and White 2 for gen 5 and most of gen 3 in various languages. I can try to buy the rest of the various languages for HG/SS later this year. But no promises. HG/SS are always expensive and I want good condition big-box copies with complete Pokewalkers. 

• Like 1

I caught 3 Eevee and 1 Poliwhirl. I still have to get to 7,000 steps tomorrow to even see if Torchic is one of the Pokemon I can currently encounter for that area but thankfully it's the last one. 

I've also been working on Night's Edge Sky and Suburban area on my English Pokewalkers and sending them to my Japanese game if anybody else has interested in Pokewalker Pokemon in general. (I'm doing this for my own collection regardless.)

English Altering cave Pokemon. Save modified by Triggers PC, all caught in Pokeballs by me. 

041 - ZUBAT - FC43429F3B30.pk3

179 - MAREEP - 203FAA092C1C.pk3

190 - AIPOM - 4EAFA78A16C9.pk3

204 - PINECO - 438BCA4F9058.pk3

213 - SHUCKLE - 323A2A208D21.pk3

216 - TEDDIURSA - B0887DE50B3B.pk3

228 - HOUNDOUR - 9C51E834621C.pk3

234 - STANTLER - 843AA09DD804.pk3

235 - SMEARGLE - 07896C6D0D8B.pk3

Mono8.png

Edit:

Getting the steps isn't a problem. I just walked up and down the stairs this morning while bored and let my brothers dog take me for a walk a couple times and I have 7,000 steps in no time. If the group 3 Pokemon I have is Torchic, I *should* be able to have it tomorrow. I'm also gonna go for Fire Red and Leaf Green altering cave Pokemon. 

Edited by HaxAras
  • Like 1

On 1/30/2017 at 5:20 PM, HaxAras said:

I was going to point that out, that event-only areas' Pokémon weren't Japan-exclusive,but then a few posts later you've figured that out already heh. I've done exactly this a few years ago, got English Pokéwalker Torchic from Japanese Pokéwalker.

Had two Torchic, one for each language (English/Japanese), but those save files are long gone so I guess that's unfortunate.

I may be able to look into replacing the batteries for my Pokéwalker and lend a hand, at some point. idk when. (lol pun, "lend a hand", cause I'll probably just be shaking the Pokéwalker for steps)

I found 1 Torchic after shaking my Pokewalker to 10,000 steps for hours. 400 watts. I didn't catch it. This is gonna be harder than I thought. I'm working on other courses. (Don't know if I shared that yet.) All of these are on my Japanese Soul Silver. Hopefully I can get the rest tomorrow. 

Pokewalker.png

Edited by HaxAras
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Don't give up with the Torchic. Hope that @thaleskpl can help you too.

Still searching a way to dump the RAM in Old3DS to catch Totem Pokemon I'm a bit desperate.

Give up on this happening anytime soon. I spent hours shaking my Pokewalker to 10,000 steps again today. Went through 600 watts and didn't see a single Torchic. I'm gonna save up a few thousand watts and then try it again. 

Just now, thaleskpl said:

The sad thing is that I'm in yellow forest and the watts reset after you come back from a stroll. I'll change the course to sightseeing (in my English soul silver) to try a chance at it too

20170202_013847.jpg

Have you been saving up for a while or do you have a method? These things seem to stop counting steps after a while and nothing seems to fix it but time. I want at least 1 of every Pokewalker course Pokemon with me as the OT. 

6 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

Have you been saving up for a while or do you have a method? These things seem to stop counting steps after a while and nothing seems to fix it but time. I want at least 1 of every Pokewalker course Pokemon with me as the OT. 

I just walk alot with them in my bag. I get around 600 watts per day on each of them, but there's usually a 700 step discrepancy between each of them, with no apparent reason for it.

10 hours ago, HaxAras said:

I've gone and dropped my picture. 

Pokewalker.png

Great you do a nice job, better than me with Totem Pokemon. Don't forget to do the Rally course too with Sableye, Chatot ... ^^

Be brave, now you did the Torchic you did the hardest one ^^