Debuggers Pokemon

jojo12100

3 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

The Exeggutor and the Rhydon are the same but here the lv100 Chansey !

Enjoy ^^

113 - ラッキー - 6A46.pk1

Edit: What "glitch and prototype" Pokemon do you want next?

Besides any that are mentioned in this thread that you haven't got already

You wouldn't happen to know how to RNG Pokemon Colosseum, would you?

I'd like to get RNG shiny versions of the Colosseum E-reader Pokemon. I have the E-reader cards, English, Japanese and Spanish copies of the game so I can get them in any language. If I can find somebody to work with, I can do the leg work if they can do the RNG/capture part and we'll both have our own set. I consider all non Japanese Pokemon to be Un-released in a way. 

Edited by HaxAras

4 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

Besides any that are mentioned in this thread that you haven't got already

You wouldn't happen to know how to RNG Pokemon Colosseum, would you?

I'd like to get RNG shiny versions of the Colosseum E-reader Pokemon. I have the E-reader cards, English, Japanese and Spanish copies of the game so I can get them in any language. If I can find somebody to work with, I can do the leg work if they can do the RNG/capture part and we'll both have our own set. I consider all non Japanese Pokemon to be Un-released in a way. 

Here is a video of a guy who created a bot in order to get them. I cannot help you much about it.

So my next hunt will be FunFiesta in gen5, Demo Pokemon in gen4 and surely the Bug-Catching Contest Venomoth later

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Here is a video of a guy who created a bot in order to get them. I cannot help you much about it.

So my next hunt will be FunFiesta in gen5, Demo Pokemon in gen4 and surely the Bug-Catching Contest Venomoth later

Well, you always seem to be looking for interesting stuff I didn't even know existed so I'll be following your posts. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Did you know that the creation of Mew was possible because of the deletion of the debugging data such as the ones we force-loaded?

#JunichiMasudaMasterclass

I think it's more accurate to describe that Mew was added after debugging tools were removed, which is not recommended as its not standard practice, and there'll be no way to test bugs after debugging tools were removed (or something like that)

• Like 1