Debuggers Pokemon

jojo12100

As annonced I'm trying to get the developpers leftovers Pokemon in the first version,

I successed to obtain the 5 ones from Pokemon Red but I'll need some little help to get those from Pokemon Yellow and the Japanese versions so please anybody interested?

Sources: the Video and the forum

051 - DUGTRIO - 74FE.pk1

103 - EXEGGUTOR - 1096.pk1

135 - JOLTEON - 7DA5.pk1

144 - ARTICUNO - A6F9.pk1

151 - MEW - 3380.pk1

• Like 2
  • Amazed 1

16 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

As annonced I'm trying to get the developpers leftovers Pokemon in the first version,

I successed to obtain the 5 ones from Pokemon Red but I'll need some little help to get those from Pokemon Yellow and the Japanese versions so please anybody interested?

Sources: the Video and the forum

051 - DUGTRIO - 74FE.pk1

103 - EXEGGUTOR - 1096.pk1

135 - JOLTEON - 7DA5.pk1

144 - ARTICUNO - A6F9.pk1

151 - MEW - 3380.pk1

how did you get this done in the first place?

1. Just now, theSLAYER said:

how did you get this done in the first place?

I did the trick shown in the comments of the video (modify the rom and the ram) and I was able to get them when I used a potion.

2. According to the video, the process is not the same for Pokemon Yellow (don't know why).

3. I can attach here my moddified rom and the sav if you need it.

Give me a moment, I'll see what I can read up:

Bicycle x1
Carbos x100
X Accuracy x202
TM05 x214
Revive x201

This is for US Red.

This is for Yellow (presumably US):

Code: 06 01 26 62 2e 3e cd 84 3e c9

icycle x1
Carbos x98
X Accuracy x62
TM05 x132
Lemonade x201

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Give me a moment, I'll see what I can read up:

This is for Yellow (presumably US):

No problem, it's totally out of my comprehension but what motivates me is that there is the first ever made pokemon in Japanese versions: a lv5 Rhydon !

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

No problem, it's totally out of my comprehension but what motivates me is that there is the first ever made pokemon in Japanese versions: a lv5 Rhydon !

Do you have any intention to go for the in-game trades or the un-used in-game trades? I'd love to have those in my collection as well. I took some screenshots from a YT video to make replica's of them but it would be awesome to have the real thing. 

Does anybody know if there's any prototype Pokemon in the Stadium or Colosseum/XD: games as well? What about Pokemon Box? Any more undocumented in game trades? People seem to have known about these for years and neglected to mention then. Now I'm super curious. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

Do you have any intention to go for the in-game trades or the un-used in-game trades? I'd love to have those in my collection as well. I took some screenshots from a YT video to make replica's of them but it would be awesome to have the real thing. 

Does anybody know if there's any prototype Pokemon in the Stadium or Colosseum/XD: games as well? What about Pokemon Box? Any more undocumented in game trades? People seem to have known about these for years and neglected to mention then. Now I'm super curious. 

I already added in the forum the unused trade Pokemon (Mew,Pidegeot,Beedrill) in another topic. Just search a little and you'll find ^^

about prototypes yes there are lot of them, we ignore the existence of most of them but some wild appears. There are a lot of undiscovered mysteries such as the Litwick wondercard or the unreleased Funfiesta missions

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

Awesome, I'll look through your profile for those. Thanks! 
Did you share the actually released in game trades as well?
I only typed this message out for the picture attachment. I hate that limit. 

Likes.png

No sorry but you can do it if you want. I'm sure people will appreciate it.

Now it's time to find the lv5 Rhydon ! ^^

5 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

No sorry but you can do it if you want. I'm sure people will appreciate it.

Now it's time to find the lv5 Rhydon ! ^^

I don't have Japanese copies of the gen 1 games. I tried playing Red once and it was insufferable. Having to translate every item and remember all my Pokemons moves. Screw that nonsense. It was bad enough the two times I did that with Colosseum and at least that was to let people use my save to get Ageto Celebi. 

Edited by HaxAras

13 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

I don't have Japanese copies of the gen 1 games. I tried playing Red once and it was insufferable. Having to translate every item and remember all my Pokemons moves. Screw that nonsense. It was bad enough the two times I did that with Colosseum and at least that was to let people use my save to get Ageto Celebi. 

Ok, please don't cry ^^

Here exclusive Japanese Trade Pokemon, the other can be obtain in European versions

079 - オスカル - 6E4E.pk1

098 - どうらく - 0509.pk1

076 - さぶろう - E8D4.pk1

094 - ゴーすけ - C8CF.pk1

115 - ロダン - 1014.pk1

128 - ぎゅうた - A366.pk1

060 - ロモたん - E2FA.pk1

• Like 1

Just now, jojo12100 said:

Thank you! 

I wasn't gonna cry. I was just saying that's more effort than I'm willing to put in. I'd love to have them in my collection but playing through the earlier games in Japanese is a nightmare. 

Do you have the gen 3 in game trades? I have a complete collection of Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald in every language and most of the English Colosseum/XD Pokemon. 

35 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

I already added in the forum the unused trade Pokemon (Mew,Pidegeot,Beedrill) in another topic. Just search a little and you'll find ^^

about prototypes yes there are lot of them, we ignore the existence of most of them but some wild appears. There are a lot of undiscovered mysteries such as the Litwick wondercard or the unreleased Funfiesta missions

From what I understand, that debug Litwick is only(?) in the European Karrablast/Shelmet rom, which we don't have archived publicly yet. I'm trying to find someone to dump the rom, but my luck when asking people to contribute distro roms is usually negative, or at the least, problematic.

1 minute ago, Deoxyz said:

From what I understand, that debug Litwick is only(?) in the European Karrablast/Shelmet rom, which we don't have archived publicly yet. I'm trying to find someone to dump the rom, but my luck when asking people to contribute distro roms is usually negative, or at the least, problematic.

I understand, unfortunately I don't have it. But why not imaginate a system of Patreon to buy one ? I'm pretty sure people want to help Projectpokemon that way

Side note. Ignore what I said before about all of the in game trade Pokemon having 0's for their secret ID. Apparently the Emerald version Meowth and Plusle have their secret ID as 00001 in every language and the Colosseum/XD: In game trades have secret ID's. The Hordel Elekid has a secret ID and my 2 Duking Larvitar (different genders) have different secret ID's. Meditite and Shuckle have secret ID's as well. 

3 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

I understand, unfortunately I don't have it. But why not imaginate a system of Patreon to buy one ? I'm pretty sure people want to help Projectpokemon that way

First we'd need to find one for sale. European DS distro carts are quite a bit harder to find than the US distro carts. All you see most of the time is that same seller trying to sell a complete European set for an insane amount of money. I think I can easier find someone to dump the rom than find a cart for sale. Regardless of the people who I attempt to get to contribute roms to help complete the public rom collection on that other site, I still plan to obtain them myself eventually. Which I'll then dump the roms anyway if we don't already have a verified one available. I'm holding off for a while though after the 2k+ for the GBA carts.

Edited by Deoxyz
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

I am. There's just nothing I can do to get them. 

First read the forum and the video in the source of first post.

What do we have to do is to find the offset we have to change and then the code to input in the RAM.

But I don't know and understand all the connections between them.

I try, empirically, that's a method ^^

1 minute ago, jojo12100 said:

What do we have to do is to find the offset we have to change and then the code to input in the RAM.

I'm not a programmer. RAM/Rom editing and all that is WAY beyond me. I try to contribute what I can in other ways. 

So for those interested what do we have to find:

-the offset to be modified in Pokemon Yellow/ Japanese Blue/Green roms

EDIT: They correspond to the Potion Offset Pointer (which had to be replace with 21D3?).

@theSLAYER Do we know the offset structure of Pokemon Yellow and Japanese Blue/Green ?

-the code to input in the RAM of Japanese Blue and Green

EDIT: Use the same formulas as in the forum?

Source: forum

Edited by jojo12100

21 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

I cried all the tears of my body but I finally got the Pokemon Yellow ones.

I definitly need help for the Japanese ones.

Enjoy ^^

143 - SNORLAX - 9FF9.pk1

025 - PIKACHU - CD1B.pk1

039 - JIGGLYPUFF - B50C.pk1

053 - PERSIAN - 479D.pk1

What exactly would you need in a Japanese file? Certain items or Pokemon caught or something like that?