[REQUEST] Pokémon X save file for Citra

Ayaharu

1 hour ago, Ayaharu said:

Hi. I need a Pokemon X save file just after the intro. 

Here are the details:

Name: Ayaharu

Thank you very much ^^

Just curious, are you unable to play through the intro of the game?
(not being sarcastic or snarky; I'm asking seriously)

Yes. After the character selection, the screen just goes black. The problem is often addressed to the creators of Citra. I tried using the latest versions from both the Nightly build and Bleeding Edge but still not fixed.

I read that you can bypass the error by having a save file just after the intro. All of the save files I searched are using male characters that's why I'm looking for with a female one

Edited by Ayaharu

10 minutes ago, Ayaharu said:

Yes. After the character selection, the screen just goes black. The problem is often addressed to the creators of Citra. I tried using the latest versions from both the Nightly build and Bleeding Edge but still not fixed.

I read that you can bypass the error by having a save file just after the intro. All of the save files I searched are using male characters that's why I'm looking for with a female one

I'll start a new save after I finish my lunch

Hello theSlayer ~

This is really cool, what you're doing~^^

Mind if I ask for a save too, please? I'd like to have mine after the starter pick

Name: Shina

Avatar: First one (Very light skintone)

Starter: Froakie

Thanks in advance! :D

Edited by DarkSeiten

And me too. I would be very grateful, if you did one more save for me, after the starter pick too. After the pick, I can't go next in dialogue.

Name: Adrian

Avatar: First one (with blond hair)

Nickname: AJ

Starter: Fennekin

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Ammako said:

If you're busy, I can take over. I just need to reinstall the game right now.

We could take turns, its not like this is a job dedicated specifically to me xD

I didn't think doing one for the OP will make this into a general request thread LOL

11 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I didn't think doing one for the OP will make this into a general request thread LOL

It'd probably be easier to manage if we had one thread per request.  New requests can be made in the same forum.

On a side note, we should prefix future completed request threads to make it clear which ones are completed and which ones are pending.  I'll go ahead and tag this one.

[Edit]

I moved the last few requests to their own threads, so it'll be a little easier to keep track of them.

I've got nothing better to do with my life so I'll just do them as they come (unless someone else sees one and does it before I do, heh.)

I'm thinking we could have a thread for Citra saves, keep a list in the OP with links to save files for each gender + avatar + starter combination. Then people who need one can check there (or be referred to it) to pick the save file for whichever combination they want.

It could take a while to make one save for every possible combination, so we could do them as people request them if they need one we don't have yet, but otherwise I don't really mind taking the time to make save files for every combination here and there whenever I feel like making some, eh.

24 minutes ago, Ammako said:

I've got nothing better to do with my life so I'll just do them as they come (unless someone else sees one and does it before I do, heh.)

I'm thinking we could have a thread for Citra saves, keep a list in the OP with links to save files for each gender + avatar + starter combination. Then people who need one can check there (or be referred to it) to pick the save file for whichever combination they want.

It could take a while to make one save for every possible combination, so we could do them as people request them if they need one we don't have yet, but otherwise I don't really mind taking the time to make save files for every combination here and there whenever I feel like making some, eh.

I agree with this.

This way, all they have to do is edit with PKHeX.

Also, does PKHeX allow editing of the Nickname given by Rival?

2 hours ago, Ammako said:

If you make a thread for it, I'll sticky it.

hey can i get one. 

female avatar middle one

name: sally or serena

starter: fenniken

also make it 100% with atleast 500,000 of pokecoins please reply soon

thank you!!!(if you send it ;))

Edited by serena

On 2017. 2. 3. at 5:40 AM, Ammako said:

https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/issues/283

If the data is at exactly the same place in every save file (0x14062), we could include a short tutorial on manually hex editing it.

im korean  english little and pkhex+korean=pet choice time =prizing.. pkhex+korean = first level up = prizing......

i want goodkorea savefile frog and name= ㅇ ㅜ ㄱ ㅜ ㄴ ㅣ = 우구니 nicname=우군 skin-left  frog name= not every =no name  and male thanks you ㅜ.ㅜ(crying) and no bgm.....

Edited by woodang