Lost my savefile with all pokemon

T-Rain

So yesterday was friday the 13th and it started bad for me. Before I talk about what happened, I want to go back in time for a bit. Before I wanted to buy pokemon Sun, I tought in myself: I want a 100% pokedex in Sun. So I worked 3 months with this project with succes. I got all the baby, 1 stage and all the Legendary pokemon in OR. Today I lost all of them. I wanted to wonderlocke OR and I tought that all my pokemon was in the bank. Here's the question. Can you guys and galls help to get all the legendarys. That's all i ask. I have no experience with PKHex. I hope you guys/galls can help me out.

Edited by T-Rain

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2017 at 8:56 PM, T-Rain said:

So yesterday was friday the 13th and it started bad for me. Before I talk about what happened, I want to go back in time for a bit. Before I wanted to buy pokemon Sun, I tought in myself: I want a 100% pokedex in Sun. So I worked 3 months with this project with succes. I got all the baby, 1 stage and all the Legendary pokemon in OR. Today I lost all of them. I wanted to wonderlocke OR and I tought that all my pokemon was in the bank. Here's the question. Can you guys and galls help to get all the legendarys. That's all i ask. I have no experience with PKHex. I hope you guys/galls can help me out.

Can you list all the legendaries that you wanted? If you respond by tomorrow I can whip up a batch for you and send them your way.

Let me know what you think.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for helping me. It means a lot for me. This is the list of legendary pokemon that I would like. It is a lot but I hope that you can put your time and effort in it. I would also want them to be lvl 1 if it is possible. Shiny is not necessary.

Spoiler

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Mew

Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Ho-oh
Lugia
Celebi

Regirock
Recice
Registeel
Latios
Latias
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys

Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Regigigas
Giratina
Cresselia
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus

Victini
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Tornadus
Thundurus
Reshiram
Zekrom
Landorus
Kyurem
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

Xerneas
Yveltal
Diancie
Hoopa
Volcanion

My fc is 0104-3811-6244

Take your time and thank you :)

3 hours ago, T-Rain said:

Oh i forgot something. Can you also get marshadow for me? If that's not possible, that's alright

Sure thing!

For the sake of integrity, (Or whatever you make it out to be in this scenario) I'll make them non shiny unless there is a legal possibility of them being shiny.

Also. Would you want them under your trainer ID? If so, then I can probably make them under your trainer ID if you can send over any random pokemon you caught in the game so I can use it as a reference when it comes to your credentials.

Let me know at your earliest convenience,

Tensho

Edited by Tensho
Marshadow won't be legal, since there is no official release of it.

2 minutes ago, T-Rain said:

If it is possible that the pokemon are under my ID name (wich name is also T-Rain) then yes. It doesn't matter that marshadow won't be legal. Btw do you still need a random pokemon now that i gave you my ID name?

Yes,

Reason why is because PkHex doesn't allow you to enter in a 6 digit Trainer ID, but I can bypass that with the use of the data of a pokemon that you caught in your game that is under your ID. With that I am able to make a copy of the mon you provided, and then change it to the legendaries you desire. I don't know how long I will take for making them legal, because end of the day if they arent legal I cant trade them over to you (not my honor code or anything, just the way that the security measures work when trading in the game).

Let me know when you can send a mon over, it can be anything.

Tensho

• 4 weeks later...