Pokemon Moon Pk3ds: Replacing Rada pokemon for Faba's

Hi! I need help with something. I want to replace Rada trainer from the battle tree for Faba. So far I was sucessful replacing the models, name and animation. What is missing it's her pokemon. I want to replace her pokemon for Faba choice of pokemon like Hypno and Slowbro. I can replace the models just fine but not their moves. Hypno using rock moves is weird. Does anyone have any idea how to change the moves? Thanks!

5 hours ago, Tundraviolet said:

Hi! I need help with something. I want to replace Rada trainer from the battle tree for Faba. So far I was sucessful replacing the models, name and animation. What is missing it's her pokemon. I want to replace her pokemon for Faba choice of pokemon like Hypno and Slowbro. I can replace the models just fine but not their moves. Hypno using rock moves is weird. Does anyone have any idea how to change the moves? Thanks!

Nobody has documented which GARC the Battle Tree teams/trainers are in, let alone the structure.

Edit: Latest commit of pk3DS has Battle Tree/Royal teams under the "Maison" editor.

Yes I did noticed that but I search there for Rada and I can't find her.

Edit: The lastest version of Pk3ds seems to have Rada's pokemon. She doesn't appear as a trainer but her pokemon are 0 and 1 I think. I will update this when I check

Edit2: I was able to change Rada pokemon using the PK3ds. Thanks for helping me out Kaphotics!

Edited by Tundraviolet