4th and 5th gen Pokemon Distro Carts Undumped

YoshiMoshi

If you have any European carts, then we could probably use the rom dumps. I've been in contact with someone who has all 16 US DS distro carts, and I've instructed him on methods to dump the roms, so I hope to have them by next week.

However we can't upload roms here, or even link to them, but I've been helping build the most extensive distro rom compilation over on another site that is ok with roms. I can discuss it more in private if you're interested or have anything you want to contribute.

Edited by Deoxyz
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, Deoxyz said:

If you have any European carts, then we could probably use the rom dumps. I've been in contact with someone who has all 16 US DS distro carts, and I've instructed him on methods to dump the roms, so I hope to have them by next week.

However we can't upload roms here, or even link to them, but I've been helping build the most extensive distro rom compilation over on another site that is ok with roms. I can discuss it more in private if you're interested or have anything you want to contribute.

I can also confirm that @Deoxyz has pretty much singlehandedly revived that other site haha

• Like 2