Help with old pk6 files

kreg

Hello all, im new to the site so sorry if this isnt the proper place to post this. i just got back into the game after my fiance bought me a new system and pokemon moon for xmas but i noticed that some of my old rare pokes arent in my bank anymore. i have them saved on my pc from when i was a bit more savvy but atm i dont have the means to retrieve them to my game. if i send someone the files can you trade me them to my pokemon moon? there all legit pokes btw not generated.. as far as i know lol.

- Gale of darkness lugia high ivs

-V create rayquaza with high ivs

those are the ones i care about but for insentive i have files for wish kangaskhan and chansey and some others wich did manage to stay in my pokebank.

thank you for your possibly assistance

would you need pokebank if i gave someone the direct file and the were able to put it into there  own game? not sure how it all works so pardon my confusion. i also picked up a copy of pokemon X just in case that was the only way i could get them from my pc so if someone can help me get them into my copie of x that would be awesome

7 hours ago, ReignOfComputer said:

There's no transfer method from Gen 6 to Gen 7 yet, as Pokemon Bank will only be updated for that in January. You can't just drag a Gen 6 Pokemon into Gen 7 yet (technically you can, but it wouldn't be legal).

yes i understand that, i am now asking for help getting them into gen 6 so i can just put them into my poke bank from there

6 hours ago, kreg said:

yes i understand that, i am now asking for help getting them into gen 6 so i can just put them into my poke bank from there

To be clear,
if you asking for trading help,
We won't be able to trade you anything that originates from games below Gen VII (or Pokemon bred from such scenario Pokemon),
As servers itself blocks those Pokemon, because they are not supposed to be obtainable without Pokemon Bank.

The only way around this, is for someone who lives near you physically in real life to trade to you.

There's no other bypass to this.

3 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

To be clear,
if you asking for trading help,
We won't be able to trade you anything that originates from games below Gen VII (or Pokemon bred from such scenario Pokemon),
As servers itself blocks those Pokemon, because they are not supposed to be obtainable without Pokemon Bank.

The only way around this, is for someone who lives near you physically in real life to trade to you.

There's no other bypass to this.

im just looking to get someone these files so they can put them into there copy of x or y  or oras, then they can trade them to my copy of x.. it doesnt involve pokebank and doesnt involve gen 7 i think everyone is just getting hung up on the fact i mentioned pokebank and gen 7 in the original post. i just need someone to get them into gen 6 i can do the rest from a normal trade

3 hours ago, Ammako said:

They want them traded to Gen. 6 :P which should work as long as they pass the Gen. 6 legality checks.

there not fake pokes ive just had the files for them backed up they are from original sources so they will pass