Help request: DeSmuMe wifi setup package

HaxAras

I have the worst luck ever with this emulator. Nothing I do seems to work. It runs slow, it doesn't save, it crashes, the speed up button, etc, doesn't work.

I'm trying to make ribbon master Pokemon and I don't want to have to constantly rely on other people to help me get the wifi ribbon. Using a save editor, even as a last resort feels dirty. I wanna do this legit. 

Would anybody be able to set up the emulator and settings and send it to me in a zipped file. That I'd be able to un-pack and set up with minimal effort? I found a complete Platinum save online. As soon as I've bred/caught my Pokemon, I can easily use a save editor to inject them into the save and then use them as needed. 

I have little to no patience for BS as it is and all this program has done is waste hours of my time. If anybody would be willing to help, I'd be very grateful. I could try to help you out on your ribbon quest as well. I have a lot of gen 3 stuff that will make it a breeze and I could send you my gen 4 competitive Pokemon once I've bred/caught them.