PKHeX for OSX / Mac, new Sun and Moon build

Guest Netsyphen

Has this person had an update in the last 2 days? Only i edited a few Pokemon just after Moon got leaked,and a lot of them didn't have their Met Location,it was just blank.

Upon opening them up in game,they have the location "Mystery Zone". When I try to fix this in the editor and give them the correct met location,editor says its basically illegal

Guest Netsyphen
Has this person had an update in the last 2 days? Only i edited a few Pokemon just after Moon got leaked,and a lot of them didn't have their Met Location,it was just blank.

Upon opening them up in game,they have the location "Mystery Zone". When I try to fix this in the editor and give them the correct met location,editor says its basically illegal

Right now the PKHeX team is scrambling to get everything with sun/moon corrected for legality checks now that they have access to the ROM. It is a 90% solution and they are making commits to the github many times a day. I'd say by the time that cart releases, the PKHeX should be golden.

I'll try to update this thread with new OSX wrapped copies if there seems to be any interest.

Please let me know if you need it and if it's worth my time to wrap it and upload it.

Guest Stealthii

Just replying to say thanks for the build, and it's very useful, so thanks for providing. There are minor bugs with invisible text related to Wine, but I'll see if I can find fixes to anything and repot back.

Guest j1man1m

VERY helpful. Yes, please update it as the regular one is updated, or every few updates. There're still plenty of bugs in the original, like many, MANY egg moves being rejected as illegal. So if you could update it (and include what update we're on, and the date of the update) that would be FANTASTIC.

Guest Blaze King7

Just want to say that this is extremely helpful for all of us mac users. Would be amazing if you'd be able to update it periodically.

Big thanks for your hard work!

Dude, thanks so much for this. I used to set up wine bottler every time I wanted to use PkHex. This really saves a lot of time and works perfectly. I want to thank you for the time you put into this. Hope you keep updating this.

You are da real MPV!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi! First of all thanks so much! I have just tried to download it, but the link is already down, would you mind to upload it again please? Also, it would be great if you could update it to the last version available, although putting it up again would be just ok!

Thanks again for that awesome work!

• 2 weeks later...