pkhex wont open

olaallppl

Sorry if this is in the wrong place,

So everytime i try and open pkhex the starting app pops up then disappears and nothing else comes up. What does?

Edit: There appears to be no error in my event viewer. i have uninstalled and reinstalled pkhex but it doesnt seem to work. 

Edit 2: WHen i did try to unistall it wouldnt let me and kept telling me that the application was open. I went to the task manager and tried to shut it down from there however it would not let me. i had to shut down my pc and uninstall after booting up but i am still running into the same problem.

Edited by olaallppl

2 hours ago, olaallppl said:

WIndows 7 and i believe am I, is there a specific way to update it? I had to redownload it would that not be the most recent one?

This is the latest release. It happened for me on windows 10 the same issue with other programs and also booting or install again didn't work, I """solved""" this by clicking the program and wait 20 minutes, since that time the program started correctly without any delay, what it does cause it is a mistery. So, just wait after clicking at it for the first time, then it will work as expected.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...