Milotic legality

Case: Feebas caught on Route 119 in OR at Lv. 25, evolved via maxed Beauty stat.

Legality check says invalid encounter. If I revert it to Feebas, it passes the legality check.

If I add a Latest NotOT and give it a NotOT memory as if it had been traded, it becomes legal, as if PKHeX thinks that the only legal way to evolve Feebas is through trading with the Prism Scale. That's probably worth mentioning.

I'm not entirely sure what about it would be not legal, the only thing I've not personally done in-game was to max out the Beauty stat, which I just edited to 255 in PKHeX, but as far as I'm aware this is the same result as you get when legitimately maxing it with Pokéblocks in-game.

On 12/17/2016 at 4:58 PM, Ammako said:

Case: Feebas caught on Route 119 in OR at Lv. 25, evolved via maxed Beauty stat.

Legality check says invalid encounter. If I revert it to Feebas, it passes the legality check.

If I add a Latest NotOT and give it a NotOT memory as if it had been traded, it becomes legal, as if PKHeX thinks that the only legal way to evolve Feebas is through trading with the Prism Scale. That's probably worth mentioning.

I'm not entirely sure what about it would be not legal, the only thing I've not personally done in-game was to max out the Beauty stat, which I just edited to 255 in PKHeX, but as far as I'm aware this is the same result as you get when legitimately maxing it with Pokéblocks in-game.

Please upload a pkm file when reporting legality issues.