Transportation FAIL in Pokemon.

epicNeo

In my opinion, the transportation scheme created in Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald make no sense. You show up in a truck. The truck leaves. How does it leave? There are no roads. They show that they have the technology for cars and trucks, but they never go into play in the game. It really doesn't make sense to me. I think Nintendo had a FAIL on their part in this generation. :P

In a completely different subject, if you look at Treecko's name in Japanese, it reads in Hirigana "shichi", meaning "seven" (may also be other meanings as well, I'm a beginner). Unless the Pokemon names are shown in Katakana or something (probably). :biggrin:

Nowhere does it say that the truck they used to deliver the stuff to the house came all the way from Johto. They probably came by ship to Slateport or Lilycove and then drove the truck to Littleroot, afterward the truck returned to where it came from...where ever that may be. And even if the truck id come from Johto, they could put the truck on a boat.

You can handle off roading just within Hoenn...which is what they'd have to do even if they took the routes, since ,as already mentioned, there are no real roads.

In a completely different subject, if you look at Treecko's name in Japanese, it reads in Hirigana "shichi", meaning "seven" (may also be other meanings as well, I'm a beginner). Unless the Pokemon names are shown in Katakana or something (probably). :biggrin:

The names are written in katakana.

And Treecko is "Kimori."

NO idea how you came to the conclusion that you did.

The names are written in katakana.

And Treecko is "Kimori."

NO idea how you came to the conclusion that you did.

I'm just dumb like that. :biggrin: I probably renamed it and forgot about it. Or maybe I just suck at reading Japanese. :P

Off roading on the ocean?

Sounds like fun... if I could drive :P

• 1 month later...