Changing the TID, SID, and OT of Event Pokemon

hehrerh

Quick question - is it okay to change the TID, SID, and OT of the event if you are given the following error (also attached pic):

Invalid: Unable to match to a Mystery Gift in the database

I want it to look like my trainer got the Pokemon from the event!

Thanks

Untitled-1.png

18 minutes ago, hehrerh said:

Quick question - is it okay to change the TID, SID, and OT of the event if you are given the following error (also attached pic):

Invalid: Unable to match to a Mystery Gift in the database

I want it to look like my trainer got the Pokemon from the event!

Thanks

Untitled-1.png

What you're trying to do is the exact basis for the error.

The Hoopa is an event Pokemon that was NOT MEANT TO BE HAVE YOUR OT.

Okay, is this true for other event Pokemon like those with OT: GF?

<sorry for the double post - my actual reply is below. I wanted to add media and a quote and did not know that I could edit this post to include both>

Edited by hehrerh

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

What you're trying to do is the exact basis for the error.

The Hoopa is an event Pokemon that was NOT MEANT TO BE HAVE YOUR OT.

Okay - is this true for other Pokemon like this one? They appear to have normal, American trainer names. I was under the impression that events that had 'event' OTs were usually like SPRING2013, or GAMESTOP. 'Harry' and 'GF' seem like normal trainer names.

I was also confused as to which database PKHeX is comparing against - is it an in-house database of known, acceptable options - or is it the same database Nintendo will use to see if your Pokemon is legit or not?

Thanks

Untitled-1.png

5 minutes ago, hehrerh said:

Okay - is this true for other Pokemon like this one? They appear to have normal, American trainer names. I was under the impression that events that had 'event' OTs were usually like SPRING2013, or GAMESTOP. 'Harry' and 'GF' seem like normal trainer names.

I was also confused as to which database PKHeX is comparing against - is it an in-house database of known, acceptable options - or is it the same database Nintendo will use to see if your Pokemon is legit or not?

Thanks

Untitled-1.png

Most event Pokemon comes with unique OT and TID, even if it looks normal. (Like Harry or Alexander)

the database Pkhex compares to is the wonder cards that has been released Nintendo,
which also appears to be the Whitelist they're using.

• Like 1