Looking for full SuMo/Alola icon dump

Dada

Hi there. I've been working on creating shiny versions of Pokémon box icons, as well as collecting all other icons from the game in one place, for the purpose of making one big sprite sheet for projects to use.

Lately I've been working on an update for new Alola Pokémon, and I'm almost done (thanks to the PKHeX icons), but I'm still missing the item icons. Also, I would like to have all the icons dumped directly from the game (not merged together with old icons from previous games) so that I can run a script to compare them to the old ones and update any icons that changed. (For example, I think the Pikachu icon has changed with SuMo compared to the ORAS version, because the new cap forms have some minor changes too.)

Does anyone know where I can find a complete dump of the SuMo icons (Pokémon box icons, item icons, anything), in separate files rather than one merged image? I'd really appreciate it!

Edit: received two zip files with all the dumps from Kaphotics and Gocario on IRC, so consider this request fulfilled. :)

Edited by Dada