SM USUM Save Research Thread

Holla!

I found the data that stores camera position/trainer rotation of the Trainer Passport Photo in Ultra Moon. (offsets likely the same for Ultra Sun as well)

It's not stored as a image. It's dynamically generated via simple camera position/rotation.

All values appear to be little endian.
There is probably a offset for storing what frame the idle animation should be at.
Have not attempted to find that. (it's too settle a change to even bother modifying unless you zoomed into to a body part that moves around significantly)

Zoom and rotation values appear to use 4 bytes. But not horizontal and vertical?

Offset 146A = Avatar Camera Horizontal position? 2 Bytes?
Offset 146E = Avatar Camera Vertical Position? 2 Bytes? (lower number = lower camera position)
Offset 1470 = Avatar Camera Zoom (4 Bytes. Last byte always 0x3D usually if within legal bounds. Lower number = closer zoom in.)
Offset 1474 = Avatar Rotation data? (4 bytes?) (Default rotation is all zero)

I've managed to alter photo to zoom in on my trainer's left hand. The game normally doesn't allow this.

You can also use a higher zoom value to make the trainer appear further away then normal. Higher values in the zoom offset decreases zoom while lower values increase zoom. The last byte is always 3D if using "legal" values generated by the game. So after conversion to big endian the zoom value the game stores is always in the 0x3Dxxxx range. Of coarse it can be manually altered beyond that value.

The best way to get a camera position you want is it first use the game to rotate the trainer to the position you want and move the camera to the closes position you are targeting.

Not sure how viable it would be to have PkHeX able to edit this data. I guess it could use slider controls for this?

Also I found offsets that store what clothing items you have stored. Not really figured out what all the valid values are. But I did confirm that if you use a value that doesn't exist, the game resets the trainer to default clothing. So unlike 6th gen games, folks can't do the weird stuff like make the head invisible or anything. Have not attempted to use male items on female trainer. I believe in that instance the game would just either hang or reset the clothing to default. So PkHeX can probably allow modifying this too. Unlike 6th gen, Sun/Moon seem to have better checking on this so there won't be anything glitchy you can do with this.

My original goal is to unequip the bag. But it seems to not be possible. :(

OffSet 145A = Bag Type

The offsets for the other items are close by. Haven't written them down though since i was looking for the bag specifically but they are in that area. So some file comparing with different items equipped can easily narrow that down for you.

As I recall I could do this in 6th gen. Maybe the better checks 7th gen does means I can't unequip this item. :(

Also some info I found regarding map ids:

Normally Inaccessible MapIDs: (areas you can't go to and still be able to use normal bottom screen UI to save game/etc)

246 = Ultra Megalo Tower Elevator room.
243 = Battle Agency Starting Arena (Will activate Festival Plaza UI on bottom screen if saved and reloaded from here) The only part of Festival Plaza that doesn't cause game crashes.
242 = Festival Plaza (inside Castle) Talking to NPCs or attempting to leave will crash the game. Though you are able to use ride pager to fly to a different area.
241 = Festival Plaza (main area) (behaves like above. However most of it appears to be unloaded except for the lady that gives you Festival Tickets and Sophicles who can be interacted with? But game crashes... (normally out of bounds inside the castle model it looks like)
The entrance warp to the castle interior is still present (Though game crashes if you enter it). Also camera does not behave like normal Festival Plaza and follows the player as if in normal overworld area.

So I found what map id the Festival Plaza stuff is at in Ultra Moon/Sun. They are at different locations in origianl Sun/Moon. Appears that there is around 40 new areas in Ultra Sun/Moon before you reach Festival Plaza. Then after that you get to Ultra Space locations and beyond that is post game Team Rocket map ids.

There's a good 140+ new map ids in Ultra Sun/Moon it appears. There is some data that PkHeX doesn't update if you teleport to a different map id. Map name in save screen and the skydome are a couple things not updated. So for example going an ultra space location from a save that started out in a overwold location in Alola means that it would use the skydome from Alola location in Ultra space location and could look glitchy. Saving and reloading resets things and it loads the proper data.

Teleporting out of the Thrifty market has some odd effects. I teleported out back to Royal Avennue and it loaded the wrong route data. (seems the area around Tide Song hotel was loaded in instead). I was able to walk around in the unloaded void beyond Tide Song Hotel and way off in the north west corner of the area the NPCs of Thrifty Market could be found. But they were all mixed up and using wrong NPC models. Drifloon NPC was using a scientest NPC model for example. Kinda wierd.

Teleporting into the thrifty market (did this to see if I could skip the annoying entrance employees. But even if I teleport to a far corner of the market, they still talk to me and give me a coupon no matter how far the spawn location is from them. :P ) has some odd results. If i teleport in while it's night outside in the outdoor areas. (I initially teleported in while at royal avenue) the market seemingly has all the lights off and the cull distance for NPCs was unusually short. So NPC pop in was super noticable. Could walk like 10 steps away from a NPC at the back of the store and see them vanish.

The area was kinda creepy looking. Had same atmosphere as the haunted on from the ghost trial location. :P

Saving and reloading or leaving hte area and reentering resets it to normal.

Edited by Apache Thunder

1 hour ago, Apache Thunder said:

Offset 146A = Avatar Camera Horizontal position? 2 Bytes?
Offset 146E = Avatar Camera Vertical Position? 2 Bytes? (lower number = lower camera position)
Offset 1470 = Avatar Camera Zoom (4 Bytes. Last byte always 0x3D usually if within legal bounds. Lower number = closer zoom in.)
Offset 1474 = Avatar Rotation data? (4 bytes?) (Default rotation is all zero)

The partially open eyes + close zoom is godly. I'd been wanting to do this for so long.
image.png.f45461c110e1f1e82472981a0356bd76.png
Also, tested all of that out. The horizontal camera offsets didn't work for me, but everything else did.
image.png.60b74c57246cd1d9e335f4be3a2ef17a.png
Using the vertical camera, zoom and rotation offsets managed to get a booty shot, though "censored" by the bag. Damn you UN.

• Like 1

Hmm the horizontal offset works for me. But perhaps it doesn't work like the vertical one? I moved the camera to the right (moving the character to the left) and values started to appear in offset 0x146A. It seems higher values moves camera to the right. But to move it to the left?

Maybe offset 0x1468 is used for this? I've seen data here on occasion and at one point thought it was related. Might actually be. You could try using that offset if wanting to move the camera to the right instead of the left. (default center position has offset 0x146A be all zero so can't use it to go in other direction)

Edit: Correction increasing offset 0x146A seems to be moving the camera to the left, not the right.

Edited by Apache Thunder

Would it be possible to have an option to give all legal clothing bought from stores only, but not extra things you have to earn like the pikachu outfit, skull tank or agency sunglasses that you can't normally get without doing certain things. That way I can save money buying clothes, but when I do those other things it feels less like I did it for nothing.

3 hours ago, Apache Thunder said:

Maybe offset 0x1468 is used for this? I've seen data here on occasion and at one point thought it was related. Might actually be. You could try using that offset if wanting to move the camera to the right instead of the left. (default center position has offset 0x146A be all zero so can't use it to go in other direction)

Offset 1468 did nothing for me.

3 hours ago, Apache Thunder said:

Correction increasing offset 0x146A seems to be moving the camera to the left, not the right.

But, indeed, higher values move it to the left, so I guess we've solved the overall movement thing.
image.png.f05b058666a35353994870b27d25ae74.png

I haven't been able to fully determine what does 146B do, but pretty much like 146F (vertical cam) and 1473 (zoom), seems to control "sections" within which 146A acts.
Apparently, there are only 3 legitimately possible values for this offset:

• 00: No horizontal movement has been done.
  • 41: Right horizontal movement.
  • C1: Left horizontal movement.

I'm guessing values lower than 90-or-so are for "right" sections, and higher than that should be for the left ones.

[EDIT]
Also, some other misc data I've found:

• 1458: Hairstyle. Haven't checked whether it affects color or not.
  • 145C: Bottom clothes (shorts, skirts, etc).
Edited by Ruby Genseki
  • Like 1

That's what I figured. Looks like the horizontal values never actually seem to use all 4 bytes though. The game really limits how far I can zoom/pan. :P

The rotation and zoom offsets seems to though. Though last byte for zoom is always 0x3D normally. :P

Edited by Apache Thunder

34 minutes ago, Apache Thunder said:

The rotation and zoom offsets seems to though. Though last byte for zoom is always 0x3D normally. :P

That's what I meant by "sections", as using a different value zooms it either closer of farther (depending on whether said value is lower or higher, respectively). That single value delimits the zooming range of the other 3 bytes. Same es true for vertical camera, but haven't checked which are the actual legit valued for 146F.

45 minutes ago, Apache Thunder said:

I used a value of "0xEA40" for 0x146A and got it zoomed to the right foot of the trainer. (trainer facing the camera)

Also, editing these two bytes just moved the camera to the right for me.
image.png.fcae37a2b5df27cc644ad2e361eaedb2.png

Edited by Ruby Genseki

Hey people not sure if this is the right place but I found the value for Island Scan points. Nobody seems to have figured it out  yet (or if they have, they're not sharing the info) so I thought I should put this up somewhere. I found this via Ultra Sun. From what I understand it should also work for Ultra Moon. No idea if it works for Sun/Moon. I couldn't find how the game keeps track of what you scanned. Maybe somebody could look more into this.

Anyway, the value's stored at offset 0x6BE03. Change value to 0x64 to give yourself 100 Island Scan points.

0x6BE02 seems to change each time you scan, but I'm not sure what it's for. From a few minutes of testing it didn't seem to really matter.

For people who find this via Google and just want a step-by-step on how to give yourself island scans:

0. Back up your files like a non-stupid person
1. Download HxD and PkHex
2. Open save file with HxD. If you've never scanned a single QR code Ever, hit Ctrl+R to access the replace function. Set Data-Type to Hex-values and replace 01 00 64 00 10 0E 10 0E with 01 00 64 64 10 0E 10 0E.
3. Otherwise, hit Ctrl+G to open the Go To function, enter 6BE03, and click OK. Set its value to 64.
4. Save and exit HxD
5. Open save file in PkHex, and go to File>Export SAV>Export main. Replace your current save file. This step is to validate checksums; the game will say your save file is corrupted otherwise.
6. Boot up your game and enjoy catching your bulbasaur or whatever

Edited by scannymcscanface
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the late reply, I was and am still busy with last minute Christmas shopping with a friend and other errands.

I've updated the (USUM) dex with them; I'll add Shiny Celebi next month (you can also just check them yourself in PKHeX).

Also forgot about this, here are your longest daily Battle Tree streaks:

SM = 0x6B352

USUM = 0x6B952

You can set the byte to 0xC8 (200) to get all prizes when you walk up to the receptionist.

And in case I'm not here for the remainder of the month, Happy Holidays!

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone looked into Rotom dex?

Doing a normal playthrough in Ultra Sun, beating every trainer and picking up every item I could find, it started bothering me about "advice you didn't ask for" every time I did anything in the game around the time I reached Malie City. I talked and interacted with Rotom every chance I had during that playthrough

Speeding through Ultra Moon with high level Pokémon, avoiding as many trainers as possible, and making a point to ignore Rotom, I'm at the top of Mount Lanakila now and Rotom still hasn't bothered me with his useless advice yet.

It doesn't seem like the "Rotomdex interactions" counter really matters for it (at least, not it alone), because despite resetting it to 0, Rotom would still give all that useless advice that just prevents me from using the map for its intended purpose.

It would be pretty useful if it were figured out, so I could just make it shut up in my Ultra Sun game without having to restart the game, lol.

Rotem dex? Disabling him is easy. Just toggle event flag 4071 in pkHeX. Be sure to do it after that forced roto loto event in the storyline at the second Pokecenter you go to on the first island. Aside from that turning him off has no further side effects aside from not having access to minimap and the camera thing for taking photos of pokemon.

That's obviously not what I'm referring to lol. Your solution is akin to blowing up an entire house who simply has a cockroach infestation.

And:

6 minutes ago, Ammako said:

doesn't seem like the "Rotomdex interactions" counter really matters for it (at least, not it alone), because despite resetting it to 0, Rotom would still give all that useless advice that just prevents me from using the map for its intended purpose.

(Have you read my entire post before making a reply?)

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's been a month or 2 now since I last visited this site, and while I said I was technically done with this Gen, I don't mind getting stuff that's got to do with limited access i.e PGL events.

So, here are the official Global Missions for the games collated:

SM:

Spoiler

175 - "Trade Pokémon at the GTS!" score

176 - Unknown/Unused PGM counter

177 - "Hatch a lot of Eggs!" score

178 - "Harvest Poké Beans!" score

179 - Unknown/Unused PGM counter

180 - "Find Pokémon using Island Scan!" score

181 - Unknown/Unused PGM counter

182 - "Defend your Champion title!" score

183 - "Fish Pokémon at rare spots!" score

184 - Unknown/Unused PGM counter

185 - "Try your luck!" score

186 - "Get BP at the Battle Tree!" score

187 - "Catch a lot of Pokémon!" score

USUM:

Spoiler

175 - "Catch a lot of Pokémon!" score

176 - "Trade Pokémon at the GTS!" score

177 - "Hatch a lot of Eggs!" score

178 - "Harvest Poké Beans!" score

179 - "Play in Festival Plaza!" score

180 - Unknown/Unused PGM counter

181 - "Win at the Battle Agency!" score

182 - "Have Fun Mantine Surfing!" score

183 - Unknown/Unused PGM counter

184 - Unknown/Unused PGM counter

185 - Unknown/Unused PGM counter

186 - "Get BP at the Battle Tree!" score

187 - Unknown/Unused PGM counter

With that being said and done, fuck these games.

Anyone future researchers who'd like to share/inquire anything regarding the game's save data are more than welcome to.

About Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee: I may look into *minor* things regarding its save if I have the time by then, but don't count on it at least until the Winter break due to my new job and animation studies consuming most or my spare time.

Hope to see ya'll then.

PS Here are some codes I had long drafted but never gave out to any of my friends for USUM due to them not interested/played it apparently, so I'm discarding the junk here for scrambles, sorry if they've already expired:

F828 XHC7 8U4H FHFH
F828 JF7A L7AZ TC7L

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I just made an account to post this. Ive been playing SU for some time on Citra, everythings fine. I chose to play as a girl with the darkest skin color, now I want to change my gender but keep my skin color. Problem: when I change the 01 to 00, the ingame gender changes, which is good. The given skin color hex values in the first post are for sun moon, they have changed in usum I guess. So, I change the gender from female to male, but I still need to change my skin color from dark (female) to dark (male). This is the problem, I can't do that. Whatever skin color setting I use in PKHex, it stays on the palest. Even if in the Hex Editor the value is set to 18 (darkest male) oder 10 (tan male) it displays as pale ingame. If I leave the gender as it is,  I can easily change the skin color of the female character. I have also downloaded a savegame from someone else, who played a guy as well, and I can simply change the skin color there as well.

The skin color value is now 1454, but this isnt the entire thing. Only changing that number wont work, the game will not launch. Somewhere at 6C100 to 6C170 and at 6CA32 and 6CA33 there are some strings which belong to that color. At first I tought they were randomly generated but turns out they are always the same (matching the skin color). So, can someone tell me why the skin color ingame is not changing? I can give yall my savegame if youd like. As you will see, the color is set to darkest (male) and still displays as pale.

EDIT

So I just tested it with a different save file from another person who also played a girl. Its the same there, skin color of a guy stays the same. Im kinda mad abt this.

EDIT 2

I got it to work now. I installed Ultra SuMo Plugin on my o3ds with the luma plugin thingy and changed my skin color ingame, which seems to work. Then I just put that savegame into citra!

main

Edited by linkibx
more testing

• 5 months later...

Hey, so I suppose that this thread will also be used for Let's Go stuff if anyone wants down the road. lol

Anyways, figured I'd share some ways to give and aid anyone who'd want to edit their save file(s) with completely legal and obtainable data on their PokeDex and inventories:

!Make a backup of your save if you attempt to do any of this!

Let's Go legally complete PokeDex

The following will give you a complete PokeDex with all the 153 obtainable Pokemon except Shiny forms of Starter Pikachu (Starter Eevee doesn't have its own page) and Mew.

Instructions (for Windows):

1. Download and install HxD if you don't have it.
  2. Open your savedata.bin into the program.
  3. Click on Edit-->Select Block... (or Ctrl+E).
  4. Input 2A88 for Start-offset and 4AEF for End-offset.
  5. Click OK.
  6. Highlight and copy the entire values in the spoiler below, and then right-click the highlighted part in the program and select Paste write (or Ctrl+B):
    Spoiler

FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 7F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 01 00 00 FF FF FF 8F FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FA F7 FF FF 7F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 FF 01 FE FF 9F 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF 7F FC FF FF FF FF FF FC FF E7 F9 7F 7E F7 7E 1C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FE 01 FE FF DF 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF 8F FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FA F7 FF FF 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 FF 01 FC FF 9F 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF 7F FC FF FF FF FF FF FC FF E7 F9 7F 7E F7 7E 1C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FE 01 FC FF DF 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF 8F FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FA F7 FF FF 7F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 70 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 05 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 7F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 FF FF 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 78 66 7A 3A 78 66 7A 3A 78 66 7A 3A 78 66 7A 3A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 A0 00 FF 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 A0 00 FF 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 FE 01 FF 00 00 00 FE 00 7F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

7. Select File-->Save (or Ctrl+S).

8. Open the hex edited savedata.bin into PKHeX, and feel free to change the PokeDex displayed forms along with Min and Max Height/Weight values to your desire if needed, then export the save file and import it back into your game.

Let's Go legal Inventory guide

The following will help you with injecting legal and non-Key Item inventory assets.

Medicine Pouch: Set the count to whatever you want and press Give All-->All

TM Pouch: Set Count to 1 and press Give All-->All (If you happen to obtain a TM you didn't get in-game after doing so, just set it to 1 again)

Ball Pouch: Set the count to whatever you want and press Give All-->All

Item Pouch: Give yourself the following if you don't have them, and then modify their individual count if you'd like:

• Repel
  • Super Repel
  • Max Repel
  • Tiny Mushroom
  • Big Mushroom
  • Pearl
  • Big Pearl
  • Stardust
  • Star Piece
  • Nugget
  • Heart Scale
  • Helix Fossil
  • Dome Fossil
  • Old Amber
  • Bottle Cap
  • Gold Bottle Cap
  • Lure
  • Super Lure
  • Max Lure

Battle Item Pouch: Give yourself the following if you don't have them, and then modify their individual count if you'd like (Mega Stones are Key Items in this game as well as the Key Stone itself and must have a quantity of 1):

• Guard Spec.
  • Dire Hit
  • X Attack
  • X Defense
  • X Speed
  • X Accuracy
  • X Sp. Atk
  • X Sp. Def

Power-Up Pouch: Set the count to whatever you want and press Give All->All

Candy Pouch: Set the count to whatever you want and press Give All->All

Finally on a side-note if anyone cares, I've added the recent games' NPC trades in all languages! So feel free to use and modify them however you'd like using the .txt included. :)

I know and apologize it wasn't really anything, though, I should hopefully be back for proper researching with Gen 8 in I suppose late 2019 or whenever then and I get the time, so this is adieu with Gen 7 for me.

Edited by Holla!
  • Like 4

I found the offset controlling shininess of non-legends, it's offset 0x4535.
0x00 for non-shiny, 0x01 for shiny. (Changing that made my shiny Barbaracle into standard Barbaracle)

This table will document the various values, as I move along.

edit: Consider setting these unset too: 0072, 4269, 4538

old words:

Spoiler

I'm researching where Wormhole Encounters are stored on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon saves.

To explain: when you enter a non-legendary wormhole, that data of the creature you're going to encounter is stored somewhere on the save.
While the other encounter details are random, the species and shininess is already determined the moment you enter the wormhole.

Based on my findings, the data seems to be between offset 0x0 to offset 0x507FF.
(I basically pasted half of another save into my testing save, and found the half that controls it).

I intend to further narrow it down, to determine which block controls the encounter.

edit: It appears that the control for this encounter, may be stored in two separate blocks.
I further halved, copying 0x00 to 0x44FF from a standard Barbaracle save into a shiny Lombre save,
and it resulted in some kind of hybrid, where I encountered a shiny Barbaracle. Curious indeed.

edit yet again: The area that controls the species, appears to be the event const area according to PKHeX.
The offsets are 0x1C00 to 0x29FF. Going to compare event data using PKHeX to see if anything jumps out.

It's safe to say that WHEN you're in the correct wormhole, UnSet one of 0011 to 0015, and Set the other 4,
and have constant 851 store the value that matches the unset event flag you chosen
(0011 - 38, 0012 - 39, 0013 - 40, 0014 - 41, 0015 - 42).

• Like 2