Help with Pokesav/Platinum and R4i

proshot

I have recently purchased the R4i Ultra and the Nintendo DSi. I have Pokemon Platinum in the R4i Ultra and I have already saved once, like in the very beginning in your room. I plug my MicroSD into my computer, and edit the .sav. I know how to work it and all with adding pokemons, items, and etc. Its just when I plug my MicroSD back into my R4i and run it, all it does is just start a new game. Am I doing something wrong?

Ok. I plugged in my MicroSD into the USB connector. I pulled out my Pokemon Platinum.sav onto my desktop and opened it with Pokesav. I edited all the things I needed then clicked save. Then, I deleted the original .sav which was still in the MicroSD because when you click and drag out of it, the file is still in there, so I deleted it and placed the newly edited one on the desktop into the MicroSD. Now I run my game with the newly edited .sav in my R4i and now it just starts a new game. Hope I gave enough information for some help.

• 5 months later...

first extract the the save file fom the usb to ur desktop, delet the one on ur usb, after editing save the file and MAKE SURE U SAVE IT AS 512KB then drag the file back to ur usb

I HAD THIS SAME PROBLEM BUT FIGURED IT OUT