[Resolved] Batch Editor doesn't edit pokémon level

zwab

EDIT2: Turns out I'd missed an option as per the post below:

50 minutes ago, greenDarkness said:

I made a post about this here. https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/issues/591

I tried the  .Stat_Level=  command with my Moon save, and had the same problem. 

Edit: Kaphotics says

CurrentLevel is the property you are looking for -- even though current level is a derived property, PKHeX can calculate the required EXP for you when you set the value.

Stat_* are party stats which are not stored in the box format.

Original post of mine preserved below. but is no longer relevant:

Good evening,

I've been doing some messing about with a gen3 save file of mine, I ended up wanting to import a bunch of .pkm files into my save, and make them all level a specific level.

I attempted to use the batch editor (see Batch-Editor-Conditions.png for the parameter used) to make all the .pkm files a specific level (e.g: Level 5), the batch job finishes with the usual "Modified Files" notification (Confirmation.png).

Upon loading the output files, the pokemon are seemingly 100% unmodified, same goes if I use the feature directly on the save file instead of on a folder containing .PKM files.

I did test the batch editor on editing the raw EXP count of pokemon (such as making all pokemon on the save file have 500 EXP) which worked just fine.

Issue is persistent on: 18-11-16 and 16-12-06 releases.

Relatively minor issue all things considered, but figured I'd flag it... Always possible that I'm just using the tool incorrectly as well.

EDIT: I did also do the above tests with a AS save file of mine, and had the same issues there, so the problem does not appear to be specific to a particular generation's save file.

Thanks,

-zwab

Batch-Editor-Conditions.png

Confirmation.png

Edited by zwab
#1 Add in bit about gen6 testing, #2 Issue resolved, user error.

CurrentLevel is the property you are looking for -- even though current level is a derived property, PKHeX can calculate the required EXP for you when you set the value.

Edited by greenDarkness

50 minutes ago, greenDarkness said:

Ahhh! So it is!

I'd checked over the property list multiple times looking for something else that could have been the "level" property, and clearly missed this one, my bad... Will edit the OP now.