Gen VI Event Contribution Thread 2017

theSLAYER

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Yeah I understand how it might be hard to obtain it when you're on the other side of the world.
I've tried to look for a TW 3DS a few times, and it was pretty expensive on ebay. I'm expecting TW games to be the same ><

It'll be nice to know whether any EU common serial codes or EU events works on TW 3DS, cause at times it doesn't feel too consistent ><

all i know is EU heatran and regigigas works on the tw 3ds...to be honest the tw 3ds isnt worth getting unless ure really into collecting nintendo consoles (or for receiving garchomp) because the library is tiny 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ボーマ&# said:

all i know is EU heatran and regigigas works on the tw 3ds...to be honest the tw 3ds isnt worth getting unless ure really into collecting nintendo consoles (or for receiving garchomp) because the library is tiny 

I wanted it for Taiwanese events ><

They are pretty hard to get after all

• 2 years later...

Kinda late for posting this, but one of my Gen 6 files (Omega Ruby one) has somehow got a female Zoroark from that Zoroark with Sludge Bomb event last 2015.

Too bad I haven't took a photo/video of it years ago. The .wc6 file is extracted via PkHex

Here's the compressed file with the Female Zoroark:

Card # 0556 - It's a Zoroark full of tricks! (F).zip