Gen VI Event Contribution Thread 2017

theSLAYER

Hello everyone, I'm theSLAYER, your (hopefully) friendly moderator here!

First of all, I'll like to thank everyone for their contributions and co-operation thus far!
I've decided to have a fresh start for the contribution thread; hopefully more people will read this post, before they post ;)

Golden Rules on what is allowed on this thread:

• Contribution of events from users
  • Pointing out whether said posted event(s) is legal or faked <The only discussion allowed here>
  • Contribution of information regarding other events already posted or event missing from database
  • Strictly no begging and no requests. Want to hype? Go to our Discussions and FAQ thread!

HOW TO CONTRIBUTE!
1. Pokemon Link Extractions
Dumping and injecting can be done via PKhex

2. Wondercard file (WC6)
Extraction can be via Pkhex or using NTR method (recommended, especially for local events)

Requirements for such contributions:
1. DO NOT SUBMIT EDITED <or faked> WONDERCARDS, or Wondercards from Private Servers <if you do not know what this is, don't ask>
2. Attach your wondercard in a .zip or .rar file, and upload onto our system while posting.
3. Submit a full video starting from the booting up of your device, and show the event location + receiving of the Pokemon

MISSING WONDERCARDS!
Please do not submit Powersaves extracted entries.

Spoiler
removed due to being outdated

Event Compilation
Our individual files can be found at our on-site Event Gallery!

If you know how to download files from Github (not sorted by region), an overall archive can be found here on our git page.

I regularly move old posts to another thread, to prevent cluttering of this thread.

• Like 13

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! The Hiroshima PC Magikarp wondercard is listed as USED when I inject it into my game

So here is an UNUSED  zip file with the wc6 for the Hiroshima PC Magikarp

This wondercard is from this website. I only used pkhex to make the wondercard unused instead of used

2 hours ago, Kofimatson said:

Hi! The Hiroshima PC Magikarp wondercard is listed as USED when I inject it into my game

So here is an UNUSED  zip file with the wc6 for the Hiroshima PC Magikarp

This wondercard is from this website. I only used pkhex to make the wondercard unused instead of used

We already have the Hiroshima Magikarp:

• 2 months later...
55 minutes ago, Sabresite said:

I got them thank you.  Bulbapedia says there are other Steelix for the other language games that are in JPN region.  I do not see them.  Can we confirm that is the case?

Steelix is only given away on JP 3DS, and unlike SM demo, the ORAS demo language is locked to the language of the 3DS,
resulting in one only being able to receive a Steelix in JPN.

The demo was programmed to give away pretty much the exact Steelix/Glalie you encountered (and nicknamed), so even if your ORAS main game was played in another language, the Steelix received will still be in JPN.

(this was the conclusion I got to when I restarted the demo to get them previously, as described in the downloads page)

edit:
To make sure I'm not remembering things incorrectly, I went to do a video search.
This fella's video also showed that booting ORAS demo went straight into Japanese gameplay, without any form of language selection screen.

edit2:
information on the PL6 (trimmed to be read on wcparse)
steelixcap.PNG

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

that's pretty darn cool!

Do you play/intend to play SM/ USUM on your TW 3DS?

yes i do intend to play or at least own a gen 7 game because this is the first gen nintendo has released pokemon games with chinese boxart...but it will be a bit hard to obtain because i live on the other side of the world now, i currently mainly play SM/USUM on my jpn 3ds 

7 minutes ago, ボーマ&# said:

yes i do intend to play or at least own a gen 7 game because this is the first gen nintendo has released pokemon games with chinese boxart...but it will be a bit hard to obtain because i live on the other side of the world now, i currently mainly play SM/USUM on my jpn 3ds 

Yeah I understand how it might be hard to obtain it when you're on the other side of the world.
I've tried to look for a TW 3DS a few times, and it was pretty expensive on ebay. I'm expecting TW games to be the same ><

It'll be nice to know whether any EU common serial codes or EU events works on TW 3DS, cause at times it doesn't feel too consistent ><