むげんのチケット (Japanese) (RSE) ✔
EON TICKET (US/English) (RS) (?)
EON TICKET - e-Card version (US/English) (RS) ✔
EON TICKET (UK/English) (RS) ✔
PASSE EON (French) (RS) ✔
BIGL. EONE (Italian) (RS) ✔
ÄON-TICKET (German) (RS) ✔
TICKET EÓN (Spanish) (RS) ✔

Aurora Ticket http://i.imgur.com/KDtQSAM.png (Event ID: 1000)
オーロラチケット 2004 なつ (Japanese) (FRLG) ✔
"AURORA TICKET" 2004 FALL (US/English) (FRLG) ✔
AURORATICKET (UK/English) (FRLGE) ✔
TICKETAURORA (French) (FRLGE) ✔
AURORATICKET (German) (FRLGE) ✔
BIGLIETTO AURORA (Italian) (FRLGE) ✔
ORI-TICKET (Spanish) (FRLGE) ✔

Mystic Ticket http://i.imgur.com/e1PlXr2.png (Event ID: 1001)
しんぴのチケット 2004 なつ (Japanese) (FRLG) ✔
しんぴのチケット 2005 ふゆ (Japanese) (FRLGE) ✔
しんぴのチケット 2006-2007 ふゆ (Japanese) (FRLGE) ✔

"MYSTIC TICKET" (US/English) (FRLGE) ✔
"MYSTIC TICKET" TCG WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS 2005 (US/English) (FRLGE) ✔ [2]

Old Sea Map http://i.imgur.com/OvwWSaJ.png (Event ID: 1002)
ふるびたかいず 2005 なつ (Japanese) (E) ✔

Pokémon Egg (Event ID: ???)
ポケモンのタマゴ 2004? (Japanese) (FRLG) (?)
ポケモンのタマゴ 2005 ポケパーク (Japanese) (FRLGE) (?)
Pokémon Egg PCNY? (US/English) (FRLG) (?)

✔ = data extracted / information completed
[1] = Only dumped FRLG, E still missing.
[2] = Only dumped E, FRLG still missing.
(?) = incomplete informations / Needs some clarification

MISSING MYSTERY GIFTS

Spoiler
Region	Version	ID	Type	Pokémon/Ticket	Title

JPN	FR/LG	???	Egg	Oddish		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2004 はる
JPN	FR/LG	???	Egg	Bellsprout	ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2004 はる
JPN	FR/LG	???	Egg	Meowth		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2004 はる
JPN	FR/LG	???	Egg	Poliwag		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2004 はる

USA	FR/LG	1001	Ticket	Mystic Ticket	"MYSTIC TICKET" TCG WOLD CHAMPIONSHIPS 2005

USA	FR/LG	???	Egg	Farfetch'd	POKéMON EGG PRESENT PCNY 2005?
USA	FR/LG	???	Egg	Drowzee		POKéMON EGG PRESENT PCNY 2005?
USA	FR/LG	???	Egg	Exeggcute	POKéMON EGG PRESENT PCNY 2005?
USA	FR/LG	???	Egg	Lickitung	POKéMON EGG PRESENT PCNY 2005?
USA	FR/LG	???	Egg	Chansey		POKéMON EGG PRESENT PCNY 2005?
USA	FR/LG	???	Egg	Kangaskhan	POKéMON EGG PRESENT PCNY 2005?

JPN	FR/LG	???	Egg	Psyduck		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	FR/LG	???	Egg	Pichu		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	FR/LG	???	Egg	Igglybuff	ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	FR/LG	???	Egg	Corsola		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	FR/LG	???	Egg	Taillow		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	FR/LG	???	Egg	Surskit		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	FR/LG	???	Egg	Whismur		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	FR/LG	???	Egg	Skitty		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	FR/LG	???	Egg	Plusle		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	FR/LG	???	Egg	Minun		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	FR/LG	???	Egg	Spoink		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	FR/LG	???	Egg	Spinda		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	FR/LG	???	Egg	Cacnea		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	FR/LG	???	Egg	Corphish	ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	FR/LG	???	Egg	Whynaut		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	Emerald	???	Egg	Psyduck		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	Emerald	???	Egg	Pichu		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	Emerald	???	Egg	Igglybuff	ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	Emerald	???	Egg	Corsola		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	Emerald	???	Egg	Taillow		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	Emerald	???	Egg	Surskit		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	Emerald	???	Egg	Whismur		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	Emerald	???	Egg	Skitty		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	Emerald	???	Egg	Plusle		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	Emerald	???	Egg	Minun		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	Emerald	???	Egg	Spoink		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	Emerald	???	Egg	Spinda		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	Emerald	???	Egg	Cacnea		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	Emerald	???	Egg	Corphish	ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク
JPN	Emerald	???	Egg	Whynaut		ポケモンのタマゴ プレセント カード 2005 ポケパーク

Special thanks to everyone who contributed and also to たかさん who preserved most of the Japanese Mystery Gifts.
WC3Tool_0.1f.zip

Edit: Restored to the best of my ability, some files no longer appear to exist. -Atrius

When you guys were talking about the missing eggs, I had no idea there were so many! I have a Teeter Dance Pichu egg but I can't confirm it's legitimacy I was going to try to find somebody on the forums to ask. It's also not on the list so I wasn't sure if it was needed anyway.

Yeah, these are a lot. To find these Eggs isn't so difficult, but the Wonder Cards seem to be like fallen from the face off the earth.

Of course it's highly unlikely that we get them all but I would be very happy if we could get at least get one of those for further research.

Who knows, maybe it would be even possible to reconstruct other ones if we ever make it to get one or two of them in our hands.

Realistically I think the highest chance would be to get one of these Wish Egg Wonder Cards or an PokéPark Egg Wonder Card.

The problem in Gen III is that only 1 Wonder Card is saved per save file.

Which means many may have overwritten/erased their older Wonder Cards when they downloaded a newer one.

Yeah, these are a lot. To find these Eggs isn't so difficult, but the Wonder Cards seem to be like fallen from the face off the earth.

Of course it's highly unlikely that we get them all but I would be very happy if we could get at least get one of those for further research.

Who knows, maybe it would be even possible to reconstruct other ones if we ever make it to get one or two of them in our hands.

Realistically I think the highest chance would be to get one of these Wish Egg Wonder Cards or an Egg Wonder Card.

The problem in Gen III is that only 1 Wonder Card is saved per save file.

Which means many may have overwritten/erased their older Wonder Cards when they downloaded a newer one.

I see two more problems with these Egg cards:

1. The only PokéPark Wonder Cards available are the ones Taka hacked (at least he got the Ticket events legit).

2. I don't remember seeing if the Wish Eggs were from Wonder Cards or just placed in the player's party like most of the other events.

But yeah, the one Wonder Card limit in Gen III is very annoying.

The existence of these Wonder Cards is already long confirmed.

Hints about it can be found on archived websites ect.

Here for example you can get informations about the PCJP04 Eggs:

http://web.archive.org/web/20040319200750/http://www.pokemon.co.jp/event/0324egg/index.html

It's all in Japanese so for some people here it should be hard to understand.

But this site gives information about how to prepare your game to download these Eggs via the Mystery Gift-feature.

Regarding the Wish Eggs you can find informations here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050204071332/http://www.pokemon.com/events/index.asp?articleID=585

I was told that Gold Ursaring received many Eggs by always tossing the Wonder Card and downloading another one.

Most of the Wish Eggs you can find in the Trading Scene (at Neoseeker ect.) are from him.

The reason why he doesn't has a Wish Egg Wonder Card anymore is because he downloaded a Mystic Ticket after this Event.

Another hint can still be found at the official japanese website of Nintendo:

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/nom/0504/1_2/

This confirms that the PokéPark Eggs were downloaded as Mystery Gift as well.

I think I don't need to explain much about this. The cool thing is that this site even shows the Wonder Card of this Mystery Gift.

Another strong indicator is the "Uncommon GBA" (A-B-D-E ect.) PID Type, because it indicates that the Eggs were generated ingame.

The Script propably was very similar to the Prototype Script (Pichu Egg with Surf) which we found inside the ROMs.

The "regular" Event Pokémon however have the "Common GBA Event" (B-A-C-D) Type.

Now some people who have PokéPark Eggs might wonder why their Eggs have the Common GBA Event Type.

The reason for this is that the PokéPark Event was a very unique one since it had two different ways to be downloaded.

One of them was as a Mystery Gift. (FireRed LeafGreen & Emerald only)

And another one via Nintendo DS Download Play, this way they also could guarantee compatibility to Ruby & Sapphire.

I just wanted to point out that the prototype script in the rom sets an in-game flag that prevents receiving the egg again.

The official one used a different method, since it would allow to receive one egg, but redownloading the wondercard would allow to get an egg again.

I'm thinking...maybe the act of receiving a new wondercard clears the flag used for egg events? That kind of method would work if the game was coded that way. I'll try that later with a shareable wondercard, maybe it was as simple as that. There's always the fact that shareable wondercards don't trigger this.

Yeah, the idea that the flag would be cleared by the Distribution Program was also an idea that came to my mind.

And I think this was likely the case and could explain how he was capable of downloading one Egg after another one.

Everything else would have propably created a mess on the save file, except there was a limit set.

I might try if it works with shareable Wonder Cards too. Dunno why I haven't tried this myself yet. :biggrin:

But somehow I kinda doubt that it works. Still worth a try tho'...

EDIT:

Didn't worked. I did it without tossing the Wonder Card before, but I think the result would be the same when you toss it.

Edited by ajxpkm

Remember how just the other day we were all talking about how we'll likely never get one of those egg wonder cards? Guess what I'm pretty damn sure I just found! I'm not trying to get anybodies hopes up without good cause because I feel this is reasonably legit. I'm gonna do my own small amount of research and pass every-single-thing I found onto ajxpkm and suloku.

Edit: Message sent with every bit of info I currently have. I seriously hope this checks out.

The existence of these Wonder Cards is already long confirmed.

Hints about it can be found on archived websites ect.

Here for example you can get informations about the PCJP04 Eggs:

http://web.archive.org/web/20040319200750/http://www.pokemon.co.jp/event/0324egg/index.html

It's all in Japanese so for some people here it should be hard to understand.

But this site gives information about how to prepare your game to download these Eggs via the Mystery Gift-feature.

Regarding the Wish Eggs you can find informations here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050204071332/http://www.pokemon.com/events/index.asp?articleID=585

I was told that Gold Ursaring received many Eggs by always tossing the Wonder Card and downloading another one.

Most of the Wish Eggs you can find in the Trading Scene (at Neoseeker ect.) are from him.

The reason why he doesn't has a Wish Egg Wonder Card anymore is because he downloaded a Mystic Ticket after this Event.

Another hint can still be found at the official japanese website of Nintendo:

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/nom/0504/1_2/

This confirms that the PokéPark Eggs were downloaded as Mystery Gift as well.

I think I don't need to explain much about this. The cool thing is that this site even shows the Wonder Card of this Mystery Gift.

Another strong indicator is the "Uncommon GBA" (A-B-D-E ect.) PID Type, because it indicates that the Eggs were generated ingame.

The Script propably was very similar to the Prototype Script (Pichu Egg with Surf) which we found inside the ROMs.

The "regular" Event Pokémon however have the "Common GBA Event" (B-A-C-D) Type.

Now some people who have PokéPark Eggs might wonder why their Eggs have the Common GBA Event Type.

The reason for this is that the PokéPark Event was a very unique one since it had two different ways to be downloaded.

One of them was as a Mystery Gift. (FireRed LeafGreen & Emerald only)

And another one via Nintendo DS Download Play, this way they also could guarantee compatibility to Ruby & Sapphire.

I wasn't denying the existence of the PokePark eggs, I was saying that the only PokePark egg Wonder Cards in circulation are the ones Taka hacked.

EDIT:

Didn't worked. I did it without tossing the Wonder Card before, but I think the result would be the same when you toss it.

Maybe tossing makes the trick. Remember that region that gets erased when tossing a wondercard, but has nothing to do with the WC or script and is empty in most contributed saves?

HaxAras, I just saw your pm, I'll certainly check on that tonight :D

Maybe tossing makes the trick. Remember that region that gets erased when tossing a wondercard, but has nothing to do with the WC or script and is empty in most contributed saves?

Awesome! I was periodically checking in for a PM. I didn't wanna go to sleep without hopefully finding out first.

I wasn't denying the existence of the PokePark eggs, I was saying that the only PokePark egg Wonder Cards in circulation are the ones Taka hacked.

Yeah, I agree that it's tough to get one of those especially with those hacked PokéPark Egg Wonder Cards spreading around.

But the chances to get a PokéPark Egg Wonder Cards are ironically the highest, considering they were one of the later Mystery Gifts distributed.

Only Old Sea Map 2005 Summer and the Mystic Ticket 2006-2007 were following after it.

I will give it a try. For some reason I had problems to link again after I did it yesterday. But I will do the test again today and this time with tossing it beforehand.

Awesome! I was periodically checking in for a PM. I didn't wanna go to sleep without hopefully finding out first.

I have sad news about this. This PokéPark Wonder Card is a hack coming from the Tool "PARPokeEE.exe". (Made by Takasan.)

I have sad news about this. This PokéPark Wonder Card is a hack coming from the Tool "PARPokeEE.exe". (Made by Takasan.)

Well, those are sad news :(

Here's the script if anyone is interested, I just dumped it and it's the same as the ones found in the ROM (and the same the tool supports injecting).

'---------------#org 0x5FCC5Fsetvirtualaddress 0x85FCC5Fcheckflag 0x1E4virtualgotoif 0x0 0x85FCC6Ejumpramspecial2 0x40DD 0x83compare 0x40DD 0x6virtualgotoif 0x1 0x85FCC95setflag 0x1E4virtualcall 0x85FCCA0lockfaceplayervirtualmsgbox 0x85FCD00 '"êÏ\h38ßÈËûóç & \h3BûùÂ\nÁŒ\h41Ê Àû..."waitmsgwaitkeypressfanfare 0x172waitfanfarereleaseend'---------------#org 0x5FCC6Especial2 0x40DD 0x83compare 0x40DD 0x6virtualgotoif 0x1 0x85FCC95setflag 0x1E4virtualcall 0x85FCCA0lockfaceplayervirtualmsgbox 0x85FCD00 '"êÏ\h38ßÈËûóç & \h3BûùÂ\nÁŒ\h41Ê Àû..."waitmsgwaitkeypressfanfare 0x172waitfanfarereleaseend'---------------#org 0x5FCC95lockfaceplayervirtualmsgbox 0x85FCD5E '"Èô ÛóÙ\h37\nÁ\h50\h4BÁç ùÂ\h44Ò\h1..."waitmsgwaitkeypressreleaseend'---------------#org 0x5FCCA0giveegg 0x137setobedience 0x40DDsetcatchlocation 0x40DD 0xFFcompare 0x40DD 0x1virtualgotoif 0x1 0x85FCCE2compare 0x40DD 0x2virtualgotoif 0x1 0x85FCCE8compare 0x40DD 0x3virtualgotoif 0x1 0x85FCCEEcompare 0x40DD 0x4virtualgotoif 0x1 0x85FCCF4compare 0x40DD 0x5virtualgotoif 0x1 0x85FCCFAreturn'---------------#org 0x5FCCE2setpkmnpp 0x1 0x1 0x12Creturn'---------------#org 0x5FCCE8setpkmnpp 0x2 0x1 0x12Creturn'---------------#org 0x5FCCEEsetpkmnpp 0x3 0x1 0x12Creturn'---------------#org 0x5FCCF4setpkmnpp 0x4 0x1 0x12Creturn'---------------#org 0x5FCCFAsetpkmnpp 0x5 0x1 0x12Creturn'---------' Strings'---------#org 0x5FCD00= êÏ\h38ßÈËûóç & \h3BûùÂ\nÁŒ\h41Ê Àû\h37Ñ \h3B\h3CÁ\h1FÒ!\p\h45Â\h40 \h9F[K]\h73\h7E[Po]\h7E[ME]- Éú\n\h0Aç \h9F[K]\h73\h7Eç Œ\h1F\h3B&\l\h9D[D]\h8F\h7E\h64 ÁŒÏ\h1FÒ!\p\h41Á\h3Dà Ô\h41ÛÛ\nË\h41ÎÁ!#org 0x5FCD5E= Èô ÛóÙ\h37\nÁ\h50\h4BÁç ùÂ\h44Ò\h18\p\h9F[K]\h73\h7E& \h9B[Ké]Í\h7Eà À\h3EÌÛÉú\nóÂÁÙ\h45 È\h0AÏË\h41ÎÁ

Good News! It works! Tossing the Wonder Card clears the flag!

So if you want to get as many Eggs as you want, all you have to do is tossing the Wonder Card.

Propably the officially distributed events are not as different compared to the prototype script as we thought. :wink:

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I received the Aurora Ticket in Moviplaya Event (Cullera, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain) on August 6th 2005 in my Leaf Green. Here you can find more info in Spanish about it: http://es.pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Moviplaya_2005

I would like to share it with you, so I sent it to you via mail.

Furthermore, I would like to know if you have any WC3 available of the NYPC Wish Pokémon.

Keep up with the good work :)

Edited by DannyFrozenVGC
  • Like 1

There are many ways to receive pokemon from events.  Link cable or distribution rom where the poke is injected into the game for example is another way.
Granted that the original METS farfetch'd egg that I have is real, it looks like it would definitely have to be a wondercard because the name is in Japanese.

1 hour ago, HaxAras said:

Typical hoarders collectors. Oh well. 

Remember collectors don't owe anything to anyone. Be happy if they share, respect if they decide not to.

Actually, most of the time it's due to bad experience with the demanding users. Being expected to make everything available for free, even though you may have spent hard earned money on the things you collected. And when you do make stuff available for free, in the end not even receive a single honest Thank You, but instead be insulted. Yes, this does happen alot.

1 minute ago, Purin said:

Being expected to make everything available for free, even though you may have spent hard earned money on the things you collected. And when you do make stuff available for free, in the end not even receive a single honest Thank You, but instead be insulted. Yes, this does happen alot.

Besides the lack of a thanks, that applies to me. I have other reasons but these people in a lot of cases are a plague. I don't 'expect' anything from them but they're also damn near impossible to work with.

I've always been a fair and honest person. I go the extra mile for any project I can contribute to. I don't see the value in keeping rare things hidden out of greed to the point where nothing is known about them and most people don't even know they exist.  

• Like 3