Couple of questions for anyone that's beaten the game

XerneusGuy

Hi, I've been playing Moon myself and I recently finished the main story, with a lack of resources on the games at this time I was wondering about the following:

1- How do you obtain Type:null?

2- How do you obtain Cosmog?

3- Can you get the National dex?

4- How does Pikachu change forms?

If anyone has any information on these it will be very much appreciated

• 5 months later...

To obtain 'Type:Null' you go to the Aether Paradise, you then go to the the third floor and find 'Gladion' and talk to him, make sure you have an empty spot in your party, he will give you the discs and TN (Type Null)

To obtain 'Cosmog' you must go back to the altar (when you complete the game) jump into the portal  then you will be transported to an alternate world, then you go to 'Lake Of The (Version your not playing) go on the platform watch the cutscene then you got cosmog.

The National Pokédex cannot be obtained in Pokémon Sun or Pokémon moon.

Rather, the National Pokédex has been added as a function in the 3DS app, Pokémon Bank.

When started up, Pokémon bank will sync the ingame information with the National Pokédex, registering all Pokémon found in all games associated with the Bank account.

Lastly Pikachu cannot change forms if your talking about Pikashu, thats probably gonna be an event in the future.

Im sorry if you this comment didnt help.