Will PKHeX be able to import Battle Video data from Sun/Moon?

JohnTravolski

I was finally able to obtain some. They were surprisingly more difficult to obtain than I thought they would be. JK's Save Manager wouldn't work so I had to go back to SaveDataFiler. Anyway, the extdata can be downloaded from Google Drive in the link below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B47NvHsybdzZRG9TdFFPb0ZmSXM

This only includes two single battles in the "btvideo" folder.

After a quick look at your battle videos files I think the ek7 data seems to start at address E41 with the expected size of E8, and a gap of 28 empty bytes between every mon. Proof of this is that I know you used a Kommo-o named JACK SPARROW on first slot c:

I'll be taking a deeper look later.

EDIT: Nevermind, as always E8 bytes for every Pokemon.

First six Pokemon, I assume users team.

Slot 1 - E41

Slot 2 - F45

Slot 3 - 1049

Slot 4 - 114D

Slot 5 - 1251

Slot 6 - 1355

Second group of Pokemon (I assume opponent teams). EK7 from this ones doesn't show up a proper nickname on pkhex, just blank data, idk if it's because your opponent used weird character or if it's any flaw on the program)

Slot 1 - 145E

Slot 2 - 1562

Slot 3 - 1666

Slot 4 - 176A

Slot 5 - 186E

Slot 6 - 1972

I'll try to confirm this with my own backups asap

One of my opponents had a Japanese game (I think?) and had some Pokémon with Korean/Chinese (can't tell sorry) nicknames.

My other opponent had Pokémon with English nicknames though (a Growlithe named Archimedes, for example) so I assume it was the first battle video I mentioned that didn't have the nicknames show up.

Anyway, I'm glad that I could be helpful. Hopefully the the fact that the nicknames didn't show up won't be a problem.

EDIT:

Here's the code to the battle with weird nicknames. Now you can verify if those characters are the reason or not:

M6MG-WWWW-WWWW-UGSM

Hey Kaphotics first, sorry for my english... I'm Brazilian and i'm proud to be in this forum... Is in place that i'm learning all about using Pkhex. And i'm like to make one question about that..

This last Pkhex that has running with a 7Gen... It will be able to put/remove the badges of kahuna leaders? You know, like Gym Badges in the another generations that you can put or remove to fight again the Leader. That's can be possible in the Sun/Moon??

This version of Pkhex is limited at the time.. But is gonna have another actualizations?? In my opinion this Pkhex is amazing at the time the one and only thing that i wanted is can remove or put badges of kahuna leaders...

And, agn sorry for my english, haha.. Thank you man, your work hacking this thing is great!!

Ps: One more thing.. The UB's can be found in Pkhex? I can't found that.

One of my opponents had a Japanese game (I think?) and had some Pokémon with Korean/Chinese (can't tell sorry) nicknames.

My other opponent had Pokémon with English nicknames though (a Growlithe named Archimedes, for example) so I assume it was the first battle video I mentioned that didn't have the nicknames show up.

Anyway, I'm glad that I could be helpful. Hopefully the the fact that the nicknames didn't show up won't be a problem.

EDIT:

Here's the code to the battle with weird nicknames. Now you can verify if those characters are the reason or not:

M6MG-WWWW-WWWW-UGSM

Chinese pkm names don't show up because they use a proprietary font and non-unicode values. Need to wait for the PGL to re-open to grab the vectorized font.

Hey Kaphotics first, sorry for my english... I'm Brazilian and i'm proud to be in this forum... Is in place that i'm learning all about using Pkhex. And i'm like to make one question about that..

This last Pkhex that has running with a 7Gen... It will be able to put/remove the badges of kahuna leaders? You know, like Gym Badges in the another generations that you can put or remove to fight again the Leader. That's can be possible in the Sun/Moon??

This version of Pkhex is limited at the time.. But is gonna have another actualizations?? In my opinion this Pkhex is amazing at the time the one and only thing that i wanted is can remove or put badges of kahuna leaders...

And, agn sorry for my english, haha.. Thank you man, your work hacking this thing is great!!

Ps: One more thing.. The UB's can be found in Pkhex? I can't found that.

more features are planned; adding kahuna values isn't a priority as many other event flags would have to be set. Probably not adding the ability to change them for G7 games.

UBs are visible by their actual name, not their code-name (UB-XX).

Chinese pkm names don't show up because they use a proprietary font and non-unicode values. Need to wait for the PGL to re-open to grab the vectorized font.

more features are planned; adding kahuna values isn't a priority as many other event flags would have to be set. Probably not adding the ability to change them for G7 games.

UBs are visible by their actual name, not their code-name (UB-XX).

So, if i understand, you really can make that, but ''isn't a proirity for now.'' So you gonna give more priority to adding another things, and foward put this sub-priority on the Pkhex, right?

I Really can't wait for that!! i don't know, how many time this can be.. but is like you already say ''How do i hak'' Thnks bro!