[SOLVED] Some progress I might've made in removing Battle Maison/Battle Tree restrictions / banlist

Did you find a way to edit the battle tree so that super mode sets all pokémon to level 100 instead of level 50? I think it's a stupid design choice to set them to 50 when they could be set to 100 instead

• 2 months later...

010 Editor has a "Find in Files" option, so I decided to search my dumped X romfs/a/ folder (and its subdirectories) for the hex string "00 00 C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0E" (i.e. the first line of importance in the 101-byte file @Kaphotics posted in 2017).

010 found 24 instances of that hex string, all in a/1/8/9, as should be shown in the attached image. I assume that if the 24 sets of Kaphotics' 101 bytes are zeroed out, XY would have its banlist removed?

Hopefully someday someone will figure out Item Clause...the only thing left that could be done to make these Battle facilities perfect.

Screenshot 2021-09-30 205245.png

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 3/25/2022 at 2:40 AM, paladinsynth said:

It worked! Finally another place to have fun with ubers other than beating elite 4 and playing on pokemon showdown.

Seriouly it should be in the main game to begin with, maybe the player gets no BP for using ubers I guess?

Hello, I know you’ve said it worked and I’ve seen that this is apparently working on future games too, but can you further explain how to get this working for someone who is new to this? Is there a code I need to put in to get it to work or is there more to it? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

• 1 year later...