[GEN III] Mystery Gift Tool - Nintendo Events, Wondercards, e-Trainer cards and e-Berry editor (and more!)

Firstly,I thought that I need two gba sp,two adaptors,an ez-flash omega,my actual game.So before I obtain my events to the ez flash(in order to transfer them to the other gba sp through mystery gift),I need to create this save file which demands a NDS and a DS flash card for using the GBA Backup Tool.Therefore as you tell me I don't need the ez flash omega for tranferring my events but I need to edit my save file.It's simpler than I thought.

Edited by jimaws1
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please, always keep a backup of your savegames! To know where this comes from, please read this thread: https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?46883-GEN-3-Mystery-Gift-Research PC

Due to concerns over malicious code, we have forked the WC Tool here, where we can support it and update as necessary.  The release 0.1e has been compiled directly from the source by me and if there a

There is no difference.

Posted Images

Also I think that there is an issue with the GBA Backup Tool.If I have saved my file with the event inside,I need to have the R4 connected to the NDS all the time for having the event unlocked right?So when I eject my actual cartridge from NDS(with R4) then I return to my initial save file.Is it true?

48 minutes ago, SkyLink98 said:

No. Gba Backup Tool will flash the save into the cartridge, you can eject the cart from the console and the edited file will still be there.

Unless you have a bootleg copy of the game, in that case the save restore process might not be succesfull.

And how can I keep my edited save file into my cartridge?Because I have the old one stored too in GBA Backup Tool.I mean that I don't want the edited file only with GBA Backup Tool but also without it.In addition,will I find the secret tickets (which I chose to obtain) in my bag immediately?

Edited by jimaws1

You can have multiple saves on the SD card in which you have GBA Backup Tool, you can select the one to be restored in the cart each time you run the tool. Please read carefully the tutorial @BlackShark posted here.

Once you inject an event Wonder Card in Gen 3, you have to talk with a delivery man/pg in order to claim the gift. It may change between the games or the event, so check the info for the event you're interested in.

14 minutes ago, SkyLink98 said:

You can have multiple saves on the SD card in which you have GBA Backup Tool, you can select the one to be restored in the cart each time you run the tool. Please read carefully the tutorial @BlackShark posted here.

Once you inject an event Wonder Card in Gen 3, you have to talk with a delivery man/pg in order to claim the gift. It may change between the games or the event, so check the info for the event you're interested in.

Thank you very much for the info!I will try it