ORAS Trade Requests

EVRose

Hi, this is my first thread and I figured it might be the best way to get what I need.

First off, none of these are for competitive play as I suck at it and probably won't bother with it until S&M are out.

Second, I'm online usually every day from 6am to 8am SAT-MON (I work from 5:30pm to 6am so no internet or DS :( ) Tue-Fri from noon till midnight generally (PACIFIC TIME -8)

Pokemon Species: Kyogre, Latias, Sableye, Lotad, Lunatone, Seviper, Lugia, Dialga, Zekrom, Thundurus, Omanyte, Cranidos, Tirtouga, Clauncher, Sawk

**You may have noticed they're all AS version exclusives ;) As I only have OR

Pokemon Species (Wanted, but I guess not needed?): Diancie (w/ Megastone if possible) I would put Meloetta but that'll be in December so I can wait :D

Level: 1-100 I don't mind it's really just to get as much Pokedex as possible

Ability: Prefer Hidden abilities but their normal ones are fine too!

Shiny (Yes or No): Diancie YES, any of the others are up to you if you wish to make them Shiny I would definitely love it!

Egg (Yes or No): If this can be done, then HECK YEA! I assume that means it'll be me as the OT?

Nature: I prefer Modest or Neutral Natures

IV Stats: 31 Spd/S.Atk/Atk/HP are the preferred ones, but if you can do 31 in all, heck even just speed is fine. Like I said not much for competition but showing off to friends is fun ;3

Friend Code (If Trading): 1135 - 0162 - 1152

I don't mind HOW you get them, as long as it'll count towards my Pokedex~!