Can someone check over these and help with Trash Bytes?

Aarux

I recently made these 2 Pokemon and was wondering if I made any errors with them. Could some of you guys out there check over them for me?

They're made to look like they were Pal-Parked to Platinum, by the way.

Also, I know they have invalid Trash Bytes. I can't use the Normalizer on Mac, so could someone also run them through the Normalizer for me? It would help greatly.

Thanks, guys.

Def. Articuno.pkm

SD Moltres.pkm

Def. Articuno.pkm

SD Moltres.pkm

Fixed through trash bytes. Most everything looks legal, although I don't know how contest stats work and can't speak to those.

The only problem I saw is that your Moltres can't have that nature with those IVs - it shows up as Unknown GBA, which is a pretty good giveaway that it was hacked.

Lastly, you have them coming from Colosseum/XD. I would set them as having originated in Kanto, unless you have a reason not to.

SD Moltres.pkm

Def. Articuno.pkm

SD Moltres.pkm

Def. Articuno.pkm

Thank you very much for fixing the T. Bytes. :D

For contests stats, I just knew that 255 is max sheen, and I've maxed out up to 2 stats before, so I went with that.

About Moltres, I believe that's how Orre Pokemon should show up. As shown here, this taken from the site:

- Unknown GBA Pokemon - Hacked & Hatched pokemon from GBA will show up as unknown. Pokemon from XD/Collo will also be unknown.

I had it from xD so it would know Morning Sun, which I believe may help out with his Sunny Day set.

Thanks again for helping out here.

Thank you very much, Toffeuy. :)

Something caught my attention about the Zapdos and Articuno's T. Bytes, though - since they both have the same OT, shouldn't the OT have the same T. Bytes as each other? They're different.

Also...

Could someone check over the attached Pidgeot and fix its T. Bytes? Thanks in advance.

Procne the Pidgeot.pkm

Procne the Pidgeot.pkm

Thanks, Inodiv. :)

There's no rush, ha.

I have another file, just for checking. It's a copy of my Totodile off Soul Silver, basically. I named it Ed, but the thing that's bugging me is the fact that it's not showing up as somewhat big letters on my Plat.

Since naming a Pokemon in English on a Jap. game woud make the letters bigger, it struck me as odd that this one was normal.

Is it legal?

SS Toto.pkm

SS Toto.pkm