Transferring Pokemon from Colosseum to Emerald

jackolantern

Okay I wasn't sure if to post this on Colosseum/XD or here in PkHex but since most of the things fall under PkHex i decided to post it here.

Recently I wanted to do a run to get all possible ribbons with a Pokemon, instead of just giving them to it in Pokemon X. So after some digging and guides I found out that I need to start on Colosseum/XD and move forward to emerald and so on.

The issue here is that I am having a hard time transferring the pokemon from my Colosseum save to Emerald. I tried using PKHex to open Colosseum and it didnt work, so I tried to open Colosseum with another editor, then save the pokemon (Quilava since its my favorite) in a pkm. Then transfer that pkm to my Emerald save. The problem is that the met location throws out all sorts of things.

Can anyone help me out? I dont mind if I have to edit some of the information, I just want to go and get most of the ribbons and have my cute Quilava be a Ribbon Master. I want this pokemon to be able to transfer to every generation and after I have it on pokemon X I want him to go with me into future generations.

Oh okay, Ill check github then. Yes was running the gci in another program called PkmGCSaveEditor to download the pkm file and then dump it into my Emerald sav using PkHex.

Edit: Nope, Im too much of a noob to understand how to create an executable of this. Or to even know how to make it run from a commit.

Oh okay, Ill check github then. Yes was running the gci in another program called PkmGCSaveEditor to download the pkm file and then dump it into my Emerald sav using PkHex.

Edit: Nope, Im too much of a noob to understand how to create an executable of this. Or to even know how to make it run from a commit.

See:

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?47625-Pok%E9mon-Battle-Revolution-save-research-thread&p=220922&viewfull=1#post220922