Load unsupported save file type/size and gender switching (Gen2)

Screamoarte

First I would like to thank @Kaphotics and the community that helped create and stabilize the maximum of PKHeX.

I have a question and a problem (both in gen2):

I some time ago used the pikasav to edit game save of Pokemon gen1 and gen2. When I become aware recently that PKHeX does the same job, I tried to experience. When I edit the save file have the following information: attempted to load an unsupported file type / size. file size 32772 bytes (0x8004).

I use the TGB Dual Version 7 emulator to play gen1 and gen2 because it allowed me to trade and so I can complete the pokédex. I wanted use the PKHeX just to get a faster result in the game without having the need to use gameshark or derivatives.

--> My question and problem are: TGB Dual emulator is creating a save with a inappropriate size or would my own pc or PKHeX with a failure? <--

Another thing I noticed is when I taking a random save file was that: when I click on shiny icon and then click on the gender icon, the program has stopped working (gen2 to be exact) and when I click to change gender he does not.

Note: I am using the latest version of PKHeX present here in projectpokemon web.

sorry my english and anything!

Edited by Screamoarte