Tier Names

Varna

Branching this from the "main thread" so we can all argue and debate about the best names here. I'm assuming (hopefully not incorrectly) that we'll be going down the 4 tier path that has been mostly agreed upon so far.

So, here is a smattering of ideas to hopefully get you guys going:

Overpowered / High Class / Low Class / Underpowered

Overpowered / High Class / Middle Class / Low Class

Unlimited / Standard / Limited / Restricted

S / A / B / C ranks

Mythic / Normal / Medium / Low

• 2 weeks later...

I rather like

S / A / B / C ranks

However pokemon are not going to be put into Ranks, they are going to be classified and categorized according to usefulness within the competitive circuit.

As for that, this one I think suits the kind of discussion and "testings" you guys have been talking about.

Unlimited / Standard / Limited / Restricted

As this one

Overpowered / High Class / Middle Class / Low Class

Is more or less just renaming the Smogon tier list to be more " politically correct" and doesn't fit in at all when everyone here is talking about creating your own system. The one I bolded above is , from what I have gathered by your current discussion, more accurately defining the way you all seem to want to have the Project pokemon Tier system organized/created/labeled et cetera.

• 6 months later...

I have to say this way (Overpowered / High Class / Middle Class / Low Class) does seem ... well better to me. I also like the idea of 'S / A / B / C' ... actually I prefer the latter. It just defines the pokemon within the tiers .. better? I dunno but I'd be happy to see either of the two.