A troublemaker is trying to hack into my account.

VideoGamePhenom

Actually, no, I'm not trying to hack. This was forwarded by another user pretending to be me to VideoGamePhenom over email, and he believes it. I also changed my Google password and logged out of all sessions in case it was sent from my Gmail account with a similar looking email address with l changed to I (uppercase), while the user emailing him was clearly impersonating me. The impersonator I was dealing with also harassed the user in question which caused VideoGamePhenom to block me from his Facebook. The impersonator also lied that I was trying to hack his YouTube and Facebook accounts, which are also false. There are troublesome users on the internet, and I've been dealing with similar problems with an impersonator these three months as well, and have tried to ignore the issue, but it's still spreading. (I won't link to VideoGamePhenom's email and Facebook account in question, as both contain personal details which I don't want to violate his privacy)

Edit: An additional note. I don't know how to operate hacking software, so even though VideoGamePhenom received a hacking threat from someone impersonating me, I would not be able to hack nor will I ever hack anyone on the forums.

Not true. This guy is no pushover whatsoever. The impersonator is actually ThePokémonGamer himself behind all this. I'm the one explaining the truth. We cannot debate about this. Please investigate this case, and really look after this user, ThePokémonGamer.

It's easy to just replace an l (lowercase L) with an uppercase i (I), and in some fonts (such as Google), it looks identical. I did accidentally make him angry on YouTube over some confusion between something I posted to his channel but that was it, and the person taking down VideoGamePhenom's YouTube videos (which his channel is pretty much named by his username here) was the person also impersonating me in order to take down videos that the impersonator did not own the copyrights too. I have been confused with another user on the internet and I hope for this case to be cleared up soon.

I never impersonated anybody. ThePokémonGamer is the one responsible for all this. Furthermore, his wrongdoings on YouTube are on purpose also. He's trying to intentionally render someone innocent, and show off that's he's insane.

No, VideoGamePhenom did not impersonate me, it was another user that I don't know who is a troll. I would never do something wrong and intentionally show off, that's also false. Another user impersonated me and sent the wrongdoings to VideoGamePhenom. It was another anonymous troll, not VideoGamePhenom. I never knew that since you mentioned your real name who owns the channel, that you would prohibit it on YouTube. Also, in your vCard, you also clearly mention your real name and Facebook ID, which publicly revealed your name.

[video=youtube;slq7cVVDYUc]

This shows proof that this guy is doing all this.

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/member.php?60766-ThePok%E9monGamer

If you look onto his page, you might see proof of his YouTube channel that's doing all this.

https://www.youtube.com/NintendoGamingHD

The channel is linked onto his profile page, and that gives proof to show his wrongdoings.

[video=youtube;slq7cVVDYUc]

This shows proof that this guy is doing all this.

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/member.php?60766-ThePok%E9monGamer

If you look onto his page, you might see proof of his YouTube channel that's doing all this.

https://www.youtube.com/NintendoGamingHD

The channel is linked onto his profile page, and that gives proof to show his wrongdoings.

It was someone impersonating me submitting a copyright claim under my real name to take down VideoGamePhenom's YouTube videos (specifically, such as his Pokémon Emerald Intro video as shown above). The video above mentions nothing about my channel, because it can be any Google or email account that submits the claim.

His real name IS under the ownership of NintendoGamingHD. Everything so far, including his account on this site, YouTube, Facebook, Google, and everywhere else is linked to this.

However, the impersonator knows my real name, which is why he was pretending to be me. Just like how DramaAlert (Keemstar's YouTube channel) was impersonated in the takedown request against another person's channel while they were doing a YouTube live stream (because it leaves a field where you enter in exactly what your name will show up as on the takedown notice). The user entered it in using my real name and that's why VideoGamePhenom is trying to track this back at me (because he doesn't know how the takedown notification process works. Plus, the takedown notification is a legal process, which is why I would not abuse it, because I know I would get in legal trouble since copyright does apply in Japan and I can get sued/arrested for copyright fraud,) so you can tell with all the information I just gave that it wasn't me (and yeah, I just woke up from my minutes of sleep here and there and overnight, it's currently 8 in the morning here where I live).

I wasn't pretending to be him, nor impersonated him. He was actually flagging my videos in retaliation because I blocked him on YouTube 3 months ago, and what he did was abusive, not even close to a legal process. Not assuming good faith beyond any sort of takedown. And right here, I had to start this post just to give you moderators a head's up about him threatening to hack into not only my projectpokemon account, but my Google and Facebook accounts as well. This is no prank. It's committing conspiracy and crimes. The way I'm trying to sort things out here is much braver and more truthful than this other guy here.

I wasn't pretending to be him, nor impersonated him. He was actually flagging my videos in retaliation because I blocked him on YouTube 3 months ago, and what he did was abusive, not even close to a legal process. Not assuming good faith beyond any sort of takedown. And right here, I had to start this post just to give you moderators a head's up about him threatening to hack into not only my projectpokemon account, but my Google and Facebook accounts as well. This is no prank. It's committing conspiracy and crimes. The way I'm trying to sort things out here is much braver and more truthful than this other guy here.

In terms of bravery, I'm trying to make sure I don't get banhammered over confusion. That was another user I am dealing with that is sending threats to my former Facebook friend VideoGamePhenom and is trying to impersonate my identity. I never said it was a prank. It should also be noted that the person sending threats to VideoGamePhenom and impersonating me also created an article on an external wiki site with the article doxxing his real name, real life profile picture stolen from Facebook, and worst of all, his street and email. VideoGamePhenom thinks I created the article, and no, I never did any of that. This is still a matter I'm sorting out with another internet troll (and no, the troll is not VideoGamePhenom, it's someone I don't know).

I never threatened anybody, and nobody else did either. He threatened me, by trying to hack into my account. And furthermore, it was HE who stole profile pictures from Facebook. If you want proof that he is behind all this. I will provide the URL below.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/VideoGamePhenom

It's true that this guy phished off to the internet big time with all this.

I never threatened anybody, and nobody else did either. He threatened me, by trying to hack into my account. And furthermore, it was HE who stole profile pictures from Facebook. If you want proof that he is behind all this. I will provide the URL below.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/VideoGamePhenom

It's true that this guy phished off to the internet big time with all this.

Again, it wasn't you who threatened or impersonated anyone. It was someone else impersonating me. I never phished any of your information.

Evidence is true, according to the link to Encyclopedia Dramatica, the person who started that article was clearly ThePokémonGamer. Check it out. His username is different, but the email affiliated is the same as it is with his username here.

Actually, it is not; the admins and mods cannot check emails of wiki users on external sites, so it's impossible to prove whether or not it was me, though I know that it is not me.

The account on the site posted has a different username, but is affiliated in the same email address as this user. Sufficiently, it's true that this guy has been cyber-bullying me.

How can you prove if it's the same email if you aren't one of the Encyclopedia Dramatica administrators? That's where the problem stands, because if you were able to see the email address, then you'd know that it wasn't me and I never bullied VideoGamePhenom or phished his private information. That's all a rumor. It was someone else besides VideoGamePhenom who posed as me to submit that article.

This site is no court house as we all know it, but the truth is true here. This man has been cyber-bullying, making false copyright claims, threatening to hack someone else's account, and even petition to shut someone's career down. All of it is no prank. All of this is taken very seriously. Even if there's nothing to be condone on this site, all I'm trying to do is to make everyone around here reasonable of what's happening.

Update: I got a spam email from this guy which said "I will vandalize the Project Pokemon wiki and post links to ROMs on the forums to get you a 30/50 point infraction. ROMs (Read-Only Memory) are copyrighted material owned by Nintendo, and thus is illegal to play on an emulator unless you get it from your own cartridge."

Update: I got a spam email from this guy which said "I will vandalize the Project Pokemon wiki and post links to ROMs on the forums to get you a 30/50 point infraction. ROMs (Read-Only Memory) are copyrighted material owned by Nintendo, and thus is illegal to play on an emulator unless you get it from your own cartridge."

That is also false. I would not try to earn you an infraction, VGP. The user harassing VideoGamePhenom who was acting on my behalf (impersonating me), sent him this email.

All rise for Judge Guested in the Project Pokemon People's Court.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13789[/ATTACH]

What's the case today?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13790[/ATTACH]

Two dummies, who may be the same person, having a slapfight on the internet, your honor.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13787[/ATTACH]

And the verdict is...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13788[/ATTACH]

Guilty! Of being stupid on the internet.

I think we're done here. So help me if we have to do this again after the judge's ruling, I will start ending careers so fast. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)