Pokesav + Eggs

misterd

Hello,

First off i'm new to the pokesav thing and been reading up a bit.

Now I want to get a pokemon as a egg in my storage box (3),

I set the pokemon, set where I got the egg from (daycarecouple), set my Trainer ID , set date egg recieved.

And last but not least that it is in a egg and the number of moves added before it hatches.

Now when I start my game up everything loads fine, even items can be added etc. But the moment I go to the box with the egg the game freezes. The game sounds keep going but the screen freezes and the box itself shows that there is a egg there.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if it is a stupid question.

Toffeuy, my program does not (yet) generate eggs. Of course, you could create a Pokémon with it and use Pokesav to change it to an egg, blanking out the met location / date and OT information (and editing the PID / IVs to boot, since it is an egg and no known generation algorithm exists to worry about for legality purposes).

And misterd, you do not enter your trainer info when creating an egg... that information should remain blank until the egg hatches. Another thing people commonly forget is that the met level should be set to 0.

At any rate, could you post the PKM file for us to look at?

By the way, I think you should use PPSE to load the PKM file instead of Pokesav. It is much more reliable.