Pokémon Rising Ruby and Sinking Sapphire

Drayano

Hey buddy, 

It has probably been a while since you had anyone posting in here, but I was just wondering what the dubble dots mean by the pokemon changes. 

For example, in blaze black Masqerain had double levitate as ability. And there are two dots there by his ability now... does that mean what I think that means?

:s or am I a dummy?

• 1 month later...

Awesome romhack, just got up to Slateport in a nuzlocke, and I'm loving the variety and difficulty so far.

I did have a hard time trying to figure out how to get it working for Citra though, especially without the tools to put it together. Thankfully someone else had uploaded a .3ds rom of it elsewhere. Glad I could play.

Edited by JK Howling
refining

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/10/2018 at 3:05 PM, JK Howling said:

Awesome romhack, just got up to Slateport in a nuzlocke, and I'm loving the variety and difficulty so far.

I did have a hard time trying to figure out how to get it working for Citra though, especially without the tools to put it together. Thankfully someone else had uploaded a .3ds rom of it elsewhere. Glad I could play.

Can you post that one im having the same issues with Citra 

• 2 months later...

I don't know if it's just me but there's a team magma grunt before Maxie that starts with a level 52 Garboader and a level 51 Skuntank. Is that supposed to happen? My highest level is 40 for my pokemon. Do I just need to grind out the levels before fighting the grunt again? I've also looked at videos of Flannery's pokemon's levels and her first one starts off with 37. If I push my pokemon past level 40 I'm hoping they don't stop listening to me. Please help! 

Edited by liliac_rose

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

commendations on and thank you for the great hack

@GWentos i created an acct for this

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-zmEVN0Mas6Q3lLbDJDaWNyaVU drayano's google drive archive

7zip generated sha256 hash for drayano archive's RRSSv2.1.zip 6DD3A6D79BF71CD3418355C6AD8EACCA99A014879C20DB08C733AB21B2170C01

backup personal mega link https://mega.nz/file/UIpX1TYJ#1OmgbNA81fGEu9tSpiAZUbk3SaF6b0cUzdG6wrpIWAA

@MRknuffelbeer verwijder uw pfp of word gekoloniseerd

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

i hope someone reads this, i'm having a problem with this rom using citra, i'm at a point where i've already catched a lot of legendaries, but now, whenever i enter my pc boxes, citra start lagging to the point where is impossible to play, the fps drops to 1 and it looks like nothings is moving in the screen, i dont know what can cause this but i will be very happy if someone can help me

15 hours ago, skajuan said:

i hope someone reads this, i'm having a problem with this rom using citra, i'm at a point where i've already catched a lot of legendaries, but now, whenever i enter my pc boxes, citra start lagging to the point where is impossible to play, the fps drops to 1 and it looks like nothings is moving in the screen, i dont know what can cause this but i will be very happy if someone can help me

Pokemon don't necessarily work well on Citra. It also depends on your computer build. Just play it on your 3DS.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...