SM - Sun/Moon Upcoming Events!

theSLAYER

Hey, that one looks like it might even be clear enough to scan directly if you ask me.

May be worth focusing on the worse ones so that we have workable ones at release, and then if that one isn't clear enough somehow then it shouldn't take too long to re-create.

Would be a waste of time to go through the trouble of re-creating that Mewtwo one if it turns out we were able to scan the picture directly after all :P

Edit:

Shiny Gengar-M:

dSaiXu8.png

This one wasn't super clear but I'd like to think I did a decent job at it... that being said it'd always be good if some wanted to double check. Otherwise we can try and see if it works at release :P

Will look into picking a few I want to do later, but for now I just wanted to finish up the ones I said I'd do.

Hopefully these end up doing more than just registering the Pokémon as Seen in the Pokédex :P Otherwise this is all a lot of work for not that much gain.

Edited by Guest

(Btw I was looking at Gengar again now that it's been a while and my brain hasn't seen QR codes for a while, and I noticed a small mistake I made; I fixed it.)

Some Japan exclusive events via Serebii:

Every year, in Japan when you go to the Pokémon Centers around your birthday, you are able to download a special distribution of a Pokémon. In Generation VI, these Pokémon were the Eeveelutions or Pikachu. However, the distributions for Pokémon Sun & Moon have been announced. From November 18th, you'll be able to go to the Pokémon Centers to receive a Pikachu, an Eevee or a Comfey for your games. We'll provide full details as they come

In addition to this, to celebrate the revamp of Pokémon Center Sapporo, from December 1st through Janaury 31st, you'll be able to download an Alolan Form Vulpix in the Sapporo Pokémon Center

Pikachu and Eevee again >:/ but why? Pikachu will be catchable in the games and Eevee is only for a quick Dex filler

i prefer Comfey ??

I've got to agree with that. At least come with damaging event moves, that'll be better

Comfrey would be interesting, but I'm afraid it'll become the mascot of any other event.

"Here's a flower hoop, use it for celebrations!"

Updated first page!

Experimenting with the events presentation/layout,

so that it'll be less wordy, and easier to understand at first glance.

May be something that continues (I did not feel like doing up a calendar, as it feels like it'll be too much to handle in the long run..)

(ps: I'm also missing ash-greninja sprite for now, hence the usage of the miniature)

So let me know what you think!

Updated first page!

Experimenting with the events presentation/layout,

so that it'll be less wordy, and easier to understand at first glance.

May be something that continues (I did not feel like doing up a calendar, as it feels like it'll be too much to handle in the long run..)

(ps: I'm also missing ash-greninja sprite for now, hence the usage of the miniature)

So let me know what you think!

looks very giod, but the sprites are to big or the text to small... change it to the same size ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
I got a EU serial of the 12 quick balls from my preload and I'm not going to use it myself. I could give it to you if it would help this thread, theSLAYER?

Thanks Shin-Chan for the offer, but that won't be necessary!

(I'll explain below)

----------------------------------------------------------------

It seems like the race to Sun and Moon has already begun!

2 events has been grabbed from Nintendo Servers, and these are the details:

A gift for the downloadable version!

12x Quickballs

Regions:

Europe (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)

Japan (Japanese)

A gift for the dual pack!

100x Pokeballs

Regions:

Europe (English - Weird to be only English, maybe its HKTW event?)

Japan (Japanese)

American (English, French, Spanish)

Korea (Korean)

Edit: I do not have the game, rom or cart. I just have access to their server. Don't ask about this part..

I'll release the wondercards when the game and/or PKhex for 7 is out in the wild.

Edited by theSLAYER

You mean this list ?

[i]relevant data removed[/i]

The demo really contains to much code from the full game ^^, even the mystery gift server code is there.

Yup, that list ;P

The format is the same, except oddly, they decided to line break their first paragraphs..