[gen] A Request o:

[c+_+]

( Jackolantern Thanks So Much! Got my dream Blue Theme'd Team and a Maxed Ditto!

Also Thank You Project Pokemon! I tried all over! to everyone who offered to help you all are awesome and thanks a bunch!!!)

Thanks for viewing the thread and all the offers! much appreciated! )

Hakun is Hakun! <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Friend Code: 0104 - 3968 - 5055

Feel Free to Add, Battle, Trade, Whatever really

Edited by [c+_+]
Added Status

Sorry I can't help with your request but you probably misunderstood something.

Only the Pokemon Global Link for 6th Generation is closing and those services that need you to have an account there. The discontinuation doesn't include the GTS, Wonder Trade and Free Battles.

You can read the announcement here http://www.pokemon-gl.com/oras/close_announcement/en/

Sorry I can't help with your request but you probably misunderstood something.

Only the Pokemon Global Link for 6th Generation is closing and those services that need you to have an account there. The discontinuation doesn't include the GTS, Wonder Trade and Free Battles.

You can read the announcement here http://www.pokemon-gl.com/oras/close_announcement/en/

Oh that's what they meant then o: well that takes a lot off my mind!

Thanks for clearing that up O.o; I honestly don't know what Global Link even is or does.

If GTS and wonder trades will be fine, thats all I care about :XD: thanks again!!

Also add my FC if you plan on getting Sun & Moon o:

and I found a reddit that does requests, I just have to wait 2 weeks

cause I had to make a new account, (forgets old reddit, rip) o_o;

But if anyone can still help me gen me dream team still I'm editing my post

so it has a easy to use format I found on reddit! again I'd really appreciate it!

Hi, I might be able to help you, I'm completely new here but I've been genning my own ditto breeder and a few other mons. I'm playing on X but I'm sure some of this Mons I can make... PM me if you still want my help ><

Sent from my BLU STUDIO X using Tapatalk

Sure thing! I'll PM and thank you so much :3

Hello!

First of I have a legit Shiny Ninetales which you can have it's IV are pretty decent but my main one is near perfect.

It's around lvl50 I believe.

Second: I am not prone to trading "hacked" but I could help you woth the ditto if you want?

Thanks so much for the offer! But Jackolantern already helped with the ditto :3

Sorry for the confusion i'll update original post o:

As for the ninetails it's so temping :XD: cause it would be legit!

I can't really tell the difference O.o; unless they have weird moves

Like a flying pikachu! (IT EXISTS! got it in gts!) O.o

its just funny to watch ._.; she raises her arms....

then takes off like superman e.e wtf? then slams down like any flying pokemon would

XDD

But again I wouldnt use these in legit battles or trades c: their for me to battle friends mostly and cuase I love playing with a theme o: my one friend has a lion king theme.

I just want to be all blue for the most part :XD: cause I haven't played pokemon since uh

the original saphhire O.o; but back then I was named Blue and had mostly water pokemon :XD: and a regular Metagross <3 good times!