Event flags for removing bonnie in bottom floor of 5th gym?

JakeDorazio

I would like to rebattle clemont in pokemon x to change my team for the badge memory girl. I was able to do this with the other gyms except for clemont because bonnie is on the bottom floor when you beat him. I removed his badge but can't rebattle him because she is still there. Does anyone know the event flags I have to edit in order to remove her? Thank you.

I would like to rebattle clemont in pokemon x to change my team for the badge memory girl. I was able to do this with the other gyms except for clemont because bonnie is on the bottom floor when you beat him. I removed his badge but can't rebattle him because she is still there. Does anyone know the event flags I have to edit in order to remove her? Thank you.

I tried googling to search for any existing hacks, but it seems like it's all topics that are presumably posted by you.

The only alternative you have, is to have another fresh save, save before and after the battle with clemont,

and compare flags.

Unless anyone else is free to do so, I doubt anyone else would be able to help you.

This is the best solution I could think of :/

I can't help you when it comes to that sort of thing but to throw my two cents, I think theSLAYER is right. Starting over might be your best option. Plus you can always rebattle gym leaders at the Battle Chateau if all you want is to battle them. :)