Omega Ruby pokemon request

pewpewqchew

Hello, im pretty new to this place. I unfortunately cant inject pokemon in my 3DS because of the firmware. I dont know if this is the right forum but ill try anyway. So this is my request:

FC: 1650-5602-9625

Mii Name: Cheeseball

IGN:Pewpewqchew(Ingame brendan)

Game Version: Omega Ruby

Timezone:Eastern

Pokemon: Yveltal

Serebii/Bulbapedia Link:http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Yveltal_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

Shiny:No

Nickname: Hades

Level: 50

Nature: Rash

Held Item: None

Ability: Dark aura

Game/Location/Met Level: Y/Team flare HQ/ Level 50

Ball: Duskball

IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31

EV Spread: 132 HP / 28 Atk / 252 SpA / 96 Spe

Move 1: Dark Pulse

Move 2: Sucker Punch

Move 3: Oblivion Wing

Move 4: Foul Play

OT: Brendan

TID: 63882

Edited by pewpewqchew

Hi,

I am on firmware version 11.0.0.33U (latest) and have successfully caught/genned all 720 Pokémon (bought a Volcanion on ebay to complete 721) for personal use.

I even put them through Pokémon Bank to ensure all were legal so that I could trade them into my copy of Pokémon Sun when it comes out, all passed.

Here are some tips to help you start:

1) PKHex to generate Pokémon.

2) You will need to buy Freakyforms Deluxe ($20) to use as the entry point for Homebrew Launcher

3) Download SVDT to import/export save from Pokémon game

3a) Optional: Pokémon Homebrew Bank (free version of PokeBank built for Gen 6 only), I use this to backup my Pokes in case something is corrupted with my save game. Also, may be updated to Gen 7, I hope to contribute to this project.

3b) Optional: Pokémon Bank, you can use this to store Pokémon and transfer them from game to game so that they can easily be ported to Gen 7. Also, will allow you to know if this is legit. WARNING: Please use the PKHex legality checker prior to uploading to Pokémon Bank to avoid a possible online ban by Nintendo.

Most important to why I successfully created legal Pokémon is the following:

1) reverse engineer scenarios such as trades, events, traded event pokemon, hatched pokemon, etcc...

You do this by actually executing the event in the game (e.g. trade or hatch or get an event). Then extract save and study the PK6 structure to recreate this with any other Pokemon.

2) be sensible and don't create every pockemon as lvl100 perfect IV, shiny, etc.. Try to simulate as much as possible the randomness of encountering them in the game.

If you get to a decent point I am happy to answer questions, but I'm not going to write a 30 page guide to explain what took me a week of google/problem solving/trial + error.

Most importantly DO NOT USE GENNED POCKEMON ONLINE (TRADE or BATTLE) as this is not fair to people who have caught them by legitimate means, you can however send them to Pokémon Bank so that you can port them to the Gen 7 games for personal use!

Good luck!

Hi,

I am on firmware version 11.0.0.33U (latest) and have successfully caught/genned all 720 Pokémon (bought a Volcanion on ebay to complete 721) for personal use.

I even put them through Pokémon Bank to ensure all were legal so that I could trade them into my copy of Pokémon Sun when it comes out, all passed.

Here are some tips to help you start:

1) PKHex to generate Pokémon.

2) You will need to buy Freakyforms Deluxe ($20) to use as the entry point for Homebrew Launcher

3) Download SVDT to import/export save from Pokémon game

3a) Optional: Pokémon Homebrew Bank (free version of PokeBank built for Gen 6 only), I use this to backup my Pokes in case something is corrupted with my save game. Also, may be updated to Gen 7, I hope to contribute to this project.

3b) Optional: Pokémon Bank, you can use this to store Pokémon and transfer them from game to game so that they can easily be ported to Gen 7. Also, will allow you to know if this is legit. WARNING: Please use the PKHex legality checker prior to uploading to Pokémon Bank to avoid a possible online ban by Nintendo.

Most important to why I successfully created legal Pokémon is the following:

1) reverse engineer scenarios such as trades, events, traded event pokemon, hatched pokemon, etcc...

You do this by actually executing the event in the game (e.g. trade or hatch or get an event). Then extract save and study the PK6 structure to recreate this with any other Pokemon.

2) be sensible and don't create every pockemon as lvl100 perfect IV, shiny, etc.. Try to simulate as much as possible the randomness of encountering them in the game.

If you get to a decent point I am happy to answer questions, but I'm not going to write a 30 page guide to explain what took me a week of google/problem solving/trial + error.

Most importantly DO NOT USE GENNED POCKEMON ONLINE (TRADE or BATTLE) as this is not fair to people who have caught them by legitimate means, you can however send them to Pokémon Bank so that you can port them to the Gen 7 games for personal use!

Good luck!

Nice. I will try to do everything you said when i have time. My question is, can you gen me the pokemon listed above? I can trade ingame.