Flash Cart Info Needed

zoozoo44

Flash Cart i would suggest would be either an M3 Real, or an CycloDS Evolution,

the Cyclo is more expensive, but you know you will get your moneys worth, if you desire to connect to the Wii, via Pokemon Battle Revolution, or Final Fantasy, then you should purchase an CycloDS Evolution, if you don't even own a Wii, then purchase a M3 Real, the M3 Real looks beautiful, when you run M3 Sakura.

Basic Features of M3 Real

- 100% compatibility - works on any DS.

- Extremely simple to use. Just drag and drop files onto the memory card and insert into the M3DS Real. Standard FAT system.

- Supports the Micro SDHC specification, allowing for high capacity memory cards up to 32 GB at present.

- The M3DS Real supports running programs without any lag or slow down on any micro sd card, even lower-speed ones.

- Special features can be enabled while programs are running (eg. SlowMotion mode, etc.)

- Automatic save type detection eliminates the need to provide a save type database file.

- The M3DS Real writes all files permanently to the micro sd card. Power interruptions cause no save data loss.

- Excellent homebrew support. DLDI auto-patcher.

- Upgradeable system. Operating system has virtually no size limitations.

- Robust & skinnable GUI.

- Built in PassMe (No need to insert TF card, no need to use with any boot cart/passcard etc. Supports booting Slot1-NDS, Slot2-GBA, Slot2-NDS, etc.)

- DirectBoot: Supports direct booting of applications.

- Supports Slot-2 expansions cards. (Rumble, Ram, Browser memory, GBA expansion card, etc.)

- Includes a full touch screen & button control GUI.

- NDS-GBA Linkage works fine.

- The M3DS Real has some of the strongest media features:

Built-in “Media-Ex” application + “Moonshell “ media player.

i) Supports playing MP3, OGG music & DPG / DSM / GBM movies

ii)Super E-book function, supports Word / Txt files directly.

III)Super picture viewer function, supports *.BMP, *.JPG, *.GIF, *.PNG files directly.

- Built in PDA (Worldwide Time, Memo, Note, Phone book, Calculator.)

- Multi-Language support, including French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Korean, Thai, Japanese...

- Supports DS sleep mode.

- Brightness adjustment within GUI

Features of CycloDS Evolution

* Completely plug & play - no FlashMe, PassMe or PC software required

* 100% compatibility, supports clean ROM's - works on any OS

* RealTime Save function, allowing you to save and restore the state of gameplay at any time

* Wii connectivity in games is supported

* Full NDS download play support

* Action Replay compatible cheat code engine, comes bundled with over 300 cheat codes for over 300 games!

* Uses MicroSD card, both FAT16 and FAT32 supported

* Supports the MicroSDHC specification, allowing for high capacity memory cards

* Save type is automatically detected, no need for a save type database

* Save directly to MicroSD rather than onboard flash

* User friendly, easily skinnable interface. Both touch screen and button operation supported

* Multi-lingual user interface

* "Enhanced Mode" which provides powerful, unique features during game play. Enhanced features are activated through an in-game menu. Enhanced mode features include:

o RealTime Save which allows you to save and restore the state of gameplay at any time

o Adjust LCD brightness during game play (NDSLite only)

o SlowMotion mode which can be used to slow down game play to make fast paced action sequences easier to master

o Return to CycloDS Evolution Menu (aka soft reset)

o More features to come!

* Excellent homebrew compatibility thanks to the DLDI auto-patcher

* 2 megabytes of onboard flash memory which contains the CycloDS Evolution OS and will be utilised in the future to add exciting new features. A recovery mode is also included.

* Autoboot mode which when activated will directly boot into the last ROM or homebrew application executed

* Moonshell included to provide media playing functionality

* PassMe function (boot from slot 2)

* Supports rumble and memory expansions, without any special user interaction required

All you must do with most modern flashcarts is drag and drop the Pokemon ROM to the memory card and save once inside the game. A Pokesav compatible file should be created in the directory of the ROM.

If you mean actual cartridge of Pokemon Platinum, then you must require an Action Replay.

To generate Action Replay codes, first edit anything you want to change in Pokesav. After you're finished editing, press the "AR DS Code Output" button on the main window. In the output screen, check the boxes depending on what you edited (for example, if you edited the ID and Secret ID, check those boxes).

Now press "save file." Pokesav will export all the necessary Action Replay codes as an XML file. Import this file into the Action Replay Code Manager and transfer the codes to your ARDS. Now run the codes with Pokemon Diamond or Pearl. Pressing L+R will activate the codes.

If it's not possible to import them into the Code Manager, you can also manually paste the codes in. Open the exported XML file with Notepad or another text editor. Inside there will be two codes, one specific to Diamond and one specific to Pearl. Make sure you grab the one appropriate for your version. Ignoring the XML formatting, copy the raw Action Replay code into the code manager.

Do not activate too many different codes at once, as this may crash the game or cause undesirable effects. If the game crashes after pressing L+R, try disabling codes one at a time until the game works.

Try visiting Gbatemp.net to view some review on either Cyclo, and M3 Real, if you are able to go to Youtube, and search M3 Sakura.

Thanks for the help.. But it seems Complicated...

and i dont want to use a rom. i just want to upload my save from my GAME to the computer. Is there any easy way to do that?

i really want to use the full extent of Pokesav and edit my game