[WIP] Pokemon Inverted. A hack of OR/AS

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13501[/ATTACH]

Hello everyone. I haven't used my account in a while so I thought I would show what Im doing on the temp. Today I have started work on a rom hack of OR\AS called Pokémon Inverted.

The main Feature is that most pokemon will be able to "invert" into other Pokémon (EX holding your 3ds upside down will evolve Ditto into Mew... Yes this actually works, try it when this gets released.).

The starter Pokémon are also different.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13497[/ATTACH]

As of now the rival's starter Pokemon is determined by what gender you choose (EX: Male gives you Eevee as the rival's starter and female gives you ditto)

Some Pokemon can mega invert, boosting their stats or giving them different properties (EX: Ditto holding a metronome gives you a stronger ditto)

The levels of wild pokemon have also been raised and you have a 1% chance of encountering a legendary pokemon in every route. The normal starters can also be caught in the wild.

ScreenShots

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13499[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13498[/ATTACH]

Check List

• Title screen 50% ( Need a better logo image, also want to change the background. Heard it was possible)
  • Model/Texture Swap 0% ( Will do as soon as I figure out Ohana3ds. Model swaps and questionable character proportions are planned)
  • Inverts 10% (Very rough estimate, almost every pokemon is planned to invert at one point.
  • New type Chart 50% ( small edits are being made, like normal being weak to dragon and fairy being not very effective on bug)
  • Move changes 100% ( Changed transform to "Forced Invert" and made it dark type)
  • Battle Text 99% (Need to change transform in the battle dialogue to "Forced Invert")
  • OV Text 1% (Will mainly be small edits, like edgy memes and reworded text)
  • Icon and banner 100% ( Not much to say here, The banner is 2d for now)
  • Download

When the release comes there will be a patch for hans, .3ds, and .cia. The cia build had already been tested to work, It was derived from a romfs, which was made into a .3ds so I can assume those work as well. The .cia and 3ds will be released on that iso site.[ATTACH=CONFIG]13500[/ATTACH]