Pokemon Oras Model/Texture help

So, I know that the sprites (models/textures) are located at a/0/0/8. I was wondering if someone could help me on which files are model files that I could edit, which files are textures, and if possible, which files are which pokemon. I know this is a lot of information, but if anyone knows, could you please help me? thanks.

The Pokemon models are all the files that end in .147. Basically the list for each individual Pokemon will look like this.

#.147 Pokemon model

#.150

#.164 Normal Texture

#.164 Shiny Texture

#.164

#.146

#.155

#.147 Ohana cannot open this file. The next Pokemon is right below this one.

Then it repeats. Ohana will not open the last .147 file per Pokemon, so don't bother with it.

As for which Pokemon is where, idk how to help you with that. Keep in mind that all Pokemon are in order by Pokedex number, so if you're looking for, let's say, Lucario, and the model you open is Blaziken, keep going further down the list. Likewise, if you run into Samurott, you've gone too far. Just keep looking at each Pokemon until you get in the general area of where the Pokemon you're looking to edit is on the Pokedex.

One thing that could help for the future is to document all Pokemon files you've tried while searching for the one you want. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...